Why are americans generally fat? There are walthier countries which are not even close to being so overweight

Why are americans generally fat? There are walthier countries which are not even close to being so overweight.

we have too much food available and a lot of it is unhealthy for us and we don't even realize it

Stop eating it

Have you seen la American "cuisine"?

no

But that makes my tummy grumble

Yes

because most of the people in the us are over 45 and used to be fit as fuck, after they quit staying active muscle turns to fat

The Jews got America fat as a two part plot. First they manipulated the food industry to turn huge profits on shit tier food that tastes good.

The second part is the real money maker. Now that a lot of america is rather fat and in bad health, they turn to prescription drugs to "lose weight" which the Jews have conveniently been selling for billions of dollars of profit

>da joos

It starts with an M and ends with inorities. Niggers and spics are, on average, much more likely to be obese than whites.

Niggers are mostly skinny or fit

this. at least where I live. All the spics and niggers are fat. Yes, there are fat white people here to, but no more than what I saw when I was in Europe. The white people in commiefornia are known for being fit.

The middle of the country is where you find the fat white people

most people are too lazy and are content with slowly killing themselves

I am not fat myself
182.5 cm
68kg

you've obviously never been around black people. google black obesity rates in the US.

>82%

>not using pizza to cope with depression

They evolved it. It was selected for when they voyaged across the Atlantic, those who retained more fat were likelier to survive.

That's a straight-up lie, m8.
Anyone who lives around niggers know that.

>has never been to the US

no

our media only shows fit or skinny blacks. people who haven't been here wouldn't know any better.

I can't remember the last time I saw a skinny black woman over the age of 25. It's been years.

It's quite simple.
>unhealthy food
>need car to go anywhere
>no sidewalks

Obesity rates are growing in most developed countries, its just that America is at the forefront as always

This, but the manipulation is based on Rockefeller research into gut flora in the 1920's.

Flouride, chlorine, arsenic, lead, carcinogens and toxins in our water kill healthy gut bacteria. GMO's, additives, and pesticides kill gut flora, too.

Antibiotics, which we prescribe for everything? Yup, kills gut flora.

So, we need to eat more food, to absorb the same amount of vitamins. However, most people get the calories, and are still deficient, making them not only fat, but also sick. $$$

The government suggests a low fat, high carb diet.

Look at our nutritional recommendations. Look how many grams of carbohydrates we are suggested to eat, and how restrictive the suggestions are regarding fat content.

>there are wealthier countries