I haven't left my house in 6 months, order food off Amazon...

I haven't left my house in 6 months, order food off Amazon, pay bills by wire transfer and make 33$ a hour being a inhouse call center manager. AMA

photo is a side project.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/paymentsystems/coin_currcircvalue.htm
ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2017/11/28/Photos/NS/MW-FZ157_allthe_20171128163701_NS.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I realize that people suck 99.9% of the time and I definitely do my best to limit interactions with people, but why not leave your house in 6 fucking months?

so you live alone in a 1 room flat
gj op

yeah so?

Was that built from an 80s computer? I haven't seen those mouse/keyboard connections for awhile.

japs have a specific word for ur condition its something like mimikomori look it up

Why go out? Computer, internet inside and outside you have what? Women who'll fuck you over, I knocked a girl up when I was 16 and she would tell me she loved me, wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, etc and after the kid was born her family didn't like me and she took their side and she dumped me, not 2 weeks later she was sucking dicks.

she has 3 kids with 3 dads now.

Mining, hasn't been profitable at all but it was a fun side project. Probably sell the 580's for like 50-75$ each, I bought them for 110$ each from a miner

You don't miss it at all? I realize this thread is probably some shitty bait, and I fell for it, but genuinely interested

They still put those on a lot of expensive MBs made right now.
Which is retarded, but they do it.

I grew up playing WoW and ProMod dude from 12-13 to 18 I spent most of my time inside on my computer and dropped out at 14-15, for 3 years I rarely went out the only time I remember going out were haircuts, buying pc parts from money I got doing shit online and check ups.

it's not bait I could prove it you by showing wiretransfers if u want 26 now

what food do you order from amazon

Everyone needs to realise that this is the future of humanity

how did you become an in house call centre manager

Funny I as well do IT from home making decent skrilla. Pay my bills online. But can't say I have disconnected myself from the world. Why? What is the point of doing so depression can get bad when you do that. Smoke a bunch of pot and go explore the world.

I thought about mining but never really looked into it to learn pros and cons.

Damn, I didn't know that!

How do you get the trash to the curbside?

Hikikomori

In finnish hikikomero means "Sweat closet"

you share a room with a big HEPA air filter?

how big is your dick?

You need natural sunlight, its very unhealthy

do you have psoriasis?

How do you compensate for the mental distress that comes from being so isolated? I have been in tech support for 4 years now. , was smart and mined before altcoin mining was only profitable. Like you I spend the majority of my time at home, I mainly focus on programming, IT sec, or focusing my attention on something physical like crafting and learning arts like pottery for creating things I need, bread making, and fermentation of perishable goods. did you find a way to conquer your mental or do you find yourself falling short occasionally without the use of anti depressants or ant anxiety meds?

>apple and amazon together are 1.1T$
>total of US currency is 1.5T$

I call bullshit on this

this was several months ago, obviously the volume for crypto has increased since january.

take the red pill plz
federalreserve.gov/paymentsystems/coin_currcircvalue.htm

He's not isolated. Human interaction doesn't only happen face to face. The internet is adequate for some.

>I bought them from a miner
you bought them when they already werent profitable then

funny how the numbers for crypto got outdates so fast, this is probably from earlier this year

well look at the filename

Mammel brains aren't wired to work effectively long term in isolation. I have been doing this for a while, and as an introvert its probably easier to accomplish this but i still feel bouts of severe anxiety and sometimes my depression reminds me i have been depressed this whole time despite my fake it till you make it attempts, my attempts at always staying productive and busy to keep my mind off it, it still creeps back in no matter what i do to try to be happy living in isolation.

you grow weed near your computer?

ok who doesn't work from home, isolate, and not grow weed lol

i would think op is an idiot if he didn't

Not exactly all the money... this is forgetting the derivatives market

ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2017/11/28/Photos/NS/MW-FZ157_allthe_20171128163701_NS.png
(pic too big to upload)

thanks for that, I didn't really think about the derivatives market, but i was never really trying to make any point other than posting a picture that may be relevant.

PC by Ikea

Yes please

You're living the dream user
How did you find that job?

Looks cool.

and ugly people losers hold onto to people ugly way so people don't see an ad lame and so they sin ugly way

Poorfag here. What kind of job could I do from home that makes decent monies and involves little communication?

amazon has food? I did not know that, I've never bothered to look for food there

I'm sorry.

> outside you have what? Women who'll fuck you over
Sorry dude - being unlucky, especially in early experiences, is no excuse to squat in it

Bump for interest.

Apple Corp. once held more liquidated assets than the entire US govt.
Not necessarily bullshit

Answer this op!

Do you order your antidepressant medication online too?

That's just how much cold hard cash is out there. There's more credit and debt that's not represented by physical dollars.

I wouldn't mind making money at home. How do I get into that industry OP?