How does Sup Forums clean there arse for anal? And don’t say mustard gas because it’s an old meme

How does Sup Forums clean there arse for anal? And don’t say mustard gas because it’s an old meme.

Enema.

Bleach and rocks

A handful of ants clear out the anus quite handily

Wait until you take a shit. The more solid the better.

Get in the shower.

Then a combination of a water bottle to squirt water into your anus, and you flushing out whatever is left and fucking yourself with a dildo.

Do this back and forth.

Do this for about 7-10 minutes straight, and your asshole will be clean. If you don't you will end up having runny shit everywhere.

plunger

Shower together
Soap Bar
-Up the Ass

Just put a little mustard gas in there

Fucking this, i do this everytime i get some dick. Never had an issue.

Dettol and wire brush natch.

enema. these can be kinky if you have someone that can administer one

Just go for the shit smell it and vomit Full range bodily evacuation sex sharing - go for it

fart on each other too

The Queen visits a scottish army hospital and visits ward A. Inside is a Scots Soldier lying on his front with a cage and a blanket over his Bum. The Queen turns to him amd says
"And What are you in for???"
"Ma'am I've Got a terrible bout of Dysentry"
"Gosh"replies the Queen"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and Dettol three times a day"he says
" And Do You Have any ambition left in life?" She Asks
"Yes Ma'am To Beat this terrible affliction and get back to serve for my Queen and Country"he replies
"That's Mighty Brave Of You "she says and pins a medal of honour on his Bum

So Then SHe Moves Onto the second Patient Of Th Three And Asks:-
"And What are you in for???"
"Ma'am Iv'e Got a terrible strain of genital Herpes"
"Gosh"replies the Queen"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and Dettol three times a day" he says
" And Do You Have any ambition left in life?" She Asks
"Yes Ma'am To Beat this terrible affliction and get back to serve for my Queen and Country"he replies
"That's Mighty Brave Of You "she says and pins a medal of honour on his Chest
She Moves Onto the Last Patient and asks
"What are you in for???"
The soldier replies in a croaky voice
"tonsilitis"
"And Whats the treatment for that?"
"Wire Brush and dettol three times a day ma'am "comes the croaky reply"
"Ohhhh Is'nt that awfully painful"She Asks
"Whatever it takes to beat this affliction and get back to serving My Queen And Country"He Says Proudly
"And Do You Have any ambition left in life"she asks
"yes" The Man Replies "To get the Wire brush and dettol before those two dirty Ba***rds!!!"

I don’t. She’s gonna suck my dick clean afterwards, so it’s in her interest to find her own solution. Which I hope she can’t.
As for when she French kisses my asshole, I tell her “if there are any solids or liquids, swallow them”. Then spitting in her mouth while pulling her pigtails, fucking her just hard enough that I know it’s hurting her then making her suck shit off my dick is an integral part of her training regime.

Mayonnaise stones

are you a guy?

Tap water enema and a soft rubber tube.

Mustard gas

Yes

>Put shower hose up ass
>keep rinsing till only clean water comes out
>screw nice clean ass till hearts content

fill water balloons with warm water. twist the end and put a bit of lube on it. water up. then get a plunger and work it like a pipe. do this two to three times.