I feel empathy for Romania. Loved by no one. Excluded from her family. Alone forever

I feel empathy for Romania. Loved by no one. Excluded from her family. Alone forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes_and_no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Ion exploring lucrative copper business opportunities in Spain

I've never met a single romanian in my life, they only inhabitate the cities

I like Romania and its language

I don't even know why

I hate it when people think fucking gypsies and romanians are the same people

romanian music is butifel
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

t. romanian hobo

I'd fuck her

It's like a history played a sick joke on this country: they've chosen a proud name of noble and mighty Roman heritage, but all it caused is that they are now associated with Roma cigany.

I cringe everytime I see romanians act like they're no different from the romance countries

>Hey Romania are you romance?
>DA

I had a Romanian girl in my high school class. She had huge tits, a huge ass. Very nice body. Also had a huge nose, like the one the Colossus of Constantine displays.

Shame I didn't browse Sup Forums back then so I couldn't banter her, but the Moroccan kid in our class always called her a gypsy when talking behind her back.

>OUI

Had a Romanian girl in my class once too who took a shit on the floor while simultaneously giving birth to a failed abortion

Nay.

at least theyre not like their little brother, who is only known for bringing epic sax guy to the world.

Had a Romanian girl in my class once who stole my lunch

epic sax guy alone has brought more to the world than the entirety of Romania

did she look like a gypsy user? You know your people are shit when sandniggers called you gypsies kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes_and_no

>Latin has no single words for yes and no.

to be fair it's a later evolution

I had a Romanian girl in my college class once and she sucked by dick behind the bleachers.

>t.doru

They're not very good drivers either

>shitty quality pic of your hand in the sunlight
this literally doesn't prove anything

I mean, compared to "real" gypsies, no. she looked more like a turk or maybe an italian. she had the skin tone and hair colour of a spaniard, but her nose was just too typically balkanoid (very prominent, constantine-like), which give her eastern euro heritage away

In latin they mostly used "sic est" (it is so), or "ita" to say "yes".
In Provence they used "oc est" to say "yes", and that's where the "langue d'oc" medieval literature comes from. So i guess the "langue d'oil" was called that way because of their way of saying yes, maybe "oil est", and then "oil" turned into "oui". obvious galloromance influence, in this case

Gypsy in gypsy language is Romale, but nobody will tell you where it comes from

Yep, and in any case it's a word with a latin origin, unlike da.

what THE FUCK

my great grandma was from romania, but never got to talk to her. Only Romanian food I've ever cooked is Mamaliga. Romanian language sounds like Latin and Slavic had a drunk night together and didn't feel like talking about it