Why is it so much better than dying light?

Why is it so much better than dying light?

Dude, it's not. Not by a long shot. I love Techland, but Dying Light is obviously the game they wanted to make instead of Dead Island.

Dead island was hands down the worst game I've ever played.

It's not at all.

You clearly never played an actually bad game then.

It was disappointing but I liked it. Hands down the best trailer for a game though.

Kinda new to consoles and PC games, huh?

Hah, it triggered Geoff from Rooster Teeth kill it because he’s a faggot.

I played both games, they were ok. Still prefer Dead Island though. It had better progression and more effective weapons. The map was better too, not too big areas, not too small.

I think you're wrong

Only cons of DL for me is missing cars (except in the addon) and the forced chromatic aberration.

Just got a 4K monitor and it gets my a boner if the display is crisp and sharp but the CA makes it kinda blurry for no reason.

WTF came up with this CA shit in every game

Meh - both of them are meh. I preferred Left4Dead series - I’d like to see L4D 3 someday before I die of old age.
Fucking Newell and his bullshit.

You two have clearly only played shit tier games. Peter Jackson's King Kong was better than dead island.

Different genre man. Yes zombie survival, but DI and DL have RPG elements.

They're both like 3/5s. If the worst game you ever played was just mediocre you haven't played many games.

Played some really great games, and played some absolute shit games.
You on the other hand kiddo haven’t really played much of anything being the newbie you are.

Not much different.

I think they had alot more creative freedom with Dead Island. It really allowed for much deeper characters and so on. I duno, the whole game was just of a higher quality in general.

Also the fucking parkour in dying light was just a fucking gimmick.

>shoot zombie in the head from close range
>it keeps RUNNING at you

wow what a great game!

>crying about gimmicks when Dead Island tried to sell itself on the absolutely garbage "advanced" melee system that barely works

On the contrast, you two seem to have only played shit tier games.

This

Honestly I played both with 4 player coop on a lan and we enjoyed both games, dying light especially since it has a lot of side quests etc and the DLC was fun with the buggies getting them full legendary and just driving around in nighttime destroying zombies with flamethrower/shock buggies, we downloaded both and played through tunngle

>Different genre man. Yes same genre, but DI and DL have RPG elements.
Do you even.

King Kong was dope