A lot of kids at church are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at church are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obKP5uvp9ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look mom i posted it again

Timestamp.

Then why are you hiding an Adams Apple?

sage goes in all fields

This is a repost from b? You look cute just dont let it get to you

probably has a man neck but i would still face fuck

Hey guys look
it's this tomboy-ish girl again
>>pic related
>>me.jpg

aint nothin but a cumdog

What's the actual point to these threads?

Like... what's the payoff?

to callem a cumdog

tits or gtfo

Fuck what other people say... Fuck what other people think... Just be you... Be no one else... Be all that you can be...

Prove to us that you are a girl. Lets see your poonanner

Cheap bait, but still... girl or not, i'd go in.

you should get in my van with me and we'll talk about it

This copypasta is old and stale. circa, what, 2012?

tell the girls who tease you to eat a dick,and the guys,well,grab them by their dick,and say that makes them gay. problem solved

I'm hoping for penis

>grab them by their dick,and say that makes them gay
and get beat to a bloody pulp by a homophobe

you should prolly pull a dylan roof

Wanna be Sup Forums's lil sissy bitch?

Wear a Whig to school. I suggest perching a bust of Zachary Taylor upon your head.

Whether you appear to be a boy or girl will fade away amongst vital and interesting discussions of Whig-ism and the Mexican-Ameican War.

If any discussion of gender persists, quote Abraham Lincoln, who argues in Congress against going to War, saying "It is not clear whether this skirmish took place on US or Mexical Soil, at all, but in the buffer zone between our nations." You may finish citing that you are in the buffer zone between genders and will shortly build a wall to protect everyone.

fag

oh look, it's this thread again
they been posting these since like 2005

/thread

Fine as wine. You do look like a boy though.

is this op? and i dont think guys that age ever react badly to anyone grabing their dick

>church
>bullying
what kind of fucking church

This is an old ass repost ffs

>Being a meme irl

kek

You should post some nudes for us, so we can compliment you on your body and femininity, to make you feel better about what other people are saying about you =)

She's so cute!

Yeah the fat troll who posted her isn't though

simple answer, shoot up the school

>ITT

Don't. Wary a bout it. In like 10 years all thos gye will be wishing thay get to fuck a cute boy like you any way

the hair isnt the problem, its how fucking skinny you are. this "skinny is beauty" meme needs to fucking STOP. its almost 2k18, THICC women is where its at.

listen, i dont care what you have to do, but become a PAWG and become one ASAP. eat more mcdonalds, best way to do it. just dont over do it tho. this is important. curves and shape is what makes a perfect thicc. you dont want to become a fat blob. so i suggest exercising while eating more burgers and fries.

ur goal is to look like pic related. not a skeleton nor a shapeless fat blob, but a THICC chubby girl with curves.

Nice meme sir :D

timestamp or gtfo

false fat girls are gross

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you
maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

2 options ITT
> 1. It's a man pretending to be a girl
> 2. It's a man pretending to be a girl who's a boy

church..bullying. why dont u pray to god for them to leave you alone?

she was the cutest

youtube.com/watch?v=obKP5uvp9ic

You're a dude, dude

>ITT fell for this copypasta meme

>fell for the thicc meme

>mfw

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross

even google knows, faggot

I know this is baito desu, but she's so fucking cute I just hdksjadye9w8r79djsakldjqwjdqwopdueoifjoiwjdosadjewsdid91184039180928e09w8

also sage

Here, here. Whig wig is bust Whig.

stop going to church

who wouldn't do a cute boy tho, you'd have to be gay.