pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
>65141 votes
>82% leave

EU ON SUICIDE WATCH
BYE EUROPE, BYE EURO, BYE REFUGEES

Other urls found in this thread:

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0pwXLtvt2w
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/swedes-tell-britain-if-you-leave-the-eu-well-follow/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1/7 to stay
>4/1 to leave
>implying leaving will stop brown people coming when we have to beg for indians

Bad thread desu.

Ridiculous poll, IRL it's probably 40% remain and 35% leave and 25% undecided, but leave will still win in the referendum due to turnout.

I think this is one poll that hasn't been skewed by the jews that run the government funded 'polls'

it will definitely cripple the EU which may inherently stop them from giving handouts with the fact they will begin booting them out because they can't afford it anymore

>Poster says refugees
>Headline says economic migrants
Why are people so uneducated?

Those poor women and children

So is Britain free to travel to-and-from the rest of Europe with no checkpoints? Will a brexit change your border policies?

Also, if the EU kind of implodes as a result of leaving, will there be any backlash towards your country?

>So is Britain free to travel to-and-from the rest of Europe with no checkpoints?
Yes
>Will a brexit change your border policies?
Yes
>Also, if the EU kind of implodes as a result of leaving, will there be any backlash towards your country?
Fuck em, rule Britannia

>Will there be backlash
Honestly I doubt it. If the EU implodes it'll be because a majority of countries agree with the UK and decide to leave - So there'd be few countries to backlash against us. We'd just be the first to have thrown in our vote of no-confidence.

Post yfw Britain votes exit but the government says it was just banter and it doesn't count

There'd be little argument against revolution at that point.

That poll is way off.

The most accurate is the economists as it is an average of every major poll.

It is very thankfully back up after an 8 point lead to remain, to now just 1 point.

Keep up the good work bongers. Your future depends on it.

This however is very discouraging - the biggest betting site in the UK, has remain at huge odds.

They can't, half the government are leave campaigners and it would destroy the political establishment

Glorious Revolution 2.0

>82% vote to leave

They will not let you leave, don't trust any elections. I'm not discouraging you, in fact, I want you all to go out there and vote to leave and you'll see how the results won't reflect that.

Look at the way they talk about the EU project, look at the laws they have planned. It's Hotel California.

The only way out is war.

its fake man the poll is just high so lazy fuck think uh its 82 % why vote

Poll of polls shows differently but I think there's like one or two results throwing it off.

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

either way the demographic advantage might carry us through.

armed with a butter knife

>walking through town
>a bunch of people giving out leave pamphlets
>didn't get handed one, I assume because I'm a manlet
When will I learn?

I expect a lot of leavers bet on remain as an insurance policy. I bet £1000 on remain, it's a win for me no matter what the outcome (would still rather lose the £1000 though).

The American ability for independence and action and bravery does not exist to the same extent in Europe.

You overestimate our ability. That being said we will do our best in Europe, not only the Brits. But for the Brits I wish the god' graces on exiting the EU hellhole.

Yeah i did this too
Except it was only £100

This makes me go fucking insane. MY MOM WORKS FOR THE UN REFUGEE AGENCY AND EVEN SHE DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE THE DIFFERENCE WHAT THE FUCK

I am confused. Is he being ironic or genuinely retarded?

PLS JUST GO AND END THIS SUFFERING

>The American ability for independence and action and bravery
It's not that much, though. It exists in like all countries ever.

Even a cursory look at European history is like
>war
>war
>more war
>invasion
>horrific death and destruction
>war
>attempt diplomacy
>even more war

I'm not even joking, if there was a REAL British Patriot out there he would carry out a false flag attack in the name of Islam.

Aaaaaand then the odds get pumped in favour of leaving, making the normies think it's a foregone conclusion and voting to stay anyway (or to ensure a winning bet).

Anyone got that black and white ukip Brexit video? I can't find it

I meant in favour of staying.

No he wouldn't, because we're not so degenerate we'd carry out terror attacks on our own soil.

Im still rattled after Austria.

I'll believe it when it's official.

my money is on stay, not cause it's better, but because brits are gonna pussy out just like austrians.

do it faggots

>people still believe Brexit will happen
kek

it just got 82% more comfy

Leave supporters in general hold their position more intensely than Remain supporters, making them more likely to vote. For this reason, low turn-out favors the Leave campaign.

So in fact, making it seem like a foregone conclusion in favor of Remain would likely help the Brexit cause - more low-intensity Remain supporters would bother showing up than would Leave supporters.

If we do win the vote how many countries will then take a stand? Do any other countries have someone as vocal as Farage?

Stay mad, Ireland

Haven't seen that one, but I think this is the best short video I've seen summing up the case for Brexit and rebutting Remain claims:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0pwXLtvt2w

>whites in london are a minority
>muslim mayor
>no-go zones

Will you establish a new capitol city now that london has fallen? At least you woke up before the rest of the country has gone to shit.

>JUST elected a Muslim Prime Minister
>Thinks their population will vote to leave MultiKulti brown man fun time

I really hope you Brits prove me wrong when you guys say you will leave the EU.

Question to Brits on immigration though. Are you okay with skilled (qualified doctors, engineers, scientists no labourers) workers from the former colonies?

Just like with EUSSR constitution, they`ll allow people to decide and then engineer a way aroud the referendum.
Even if brexit happens they`ll return you back in a couple of years.

Anglo free movement when?

Sweden is (understandably) hoping you'll set an example for them to follow:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/swedes-tell-britain-if-you-leave-the-eu-well-follow/

remove dutch

jacobite revolt now

Every single brown person will be taken to polling stations by Soros funded buses and not even know what they're voting for

>we have to beg for indians

In your dreams Pajeet

Bonnie Prince Charlie would never have allowed things to get this bad

I really wish the commonwealth meant a lot more than just a gesture of our shared histories. Former colonies should have greater ties with one another. Except for the shitty African countries until they get their shit in place.

If they're small business owners - and quite a few of them are - Soros would be in for a nasty surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds

Sup Forumsbro... I wish it were so. But I am thinking of putting a bet on that remain will win by at least 15%. This is keep me awake at night.

Yeasssssssssssssss

come on you good ting

Without London I'm certain leave would win

#Brexit

Being in the EU is like being on Sup Forums:

Once you're here, you can never leave.

Common Remain Counter Argument's and How To Answer Them
>Britain could renegotiate a new trade deal --> This would require free movement:

The counter examples here are clear, with Korea being a good example. This is a much smaller EU market which enjoys a free trade deal of goods and services. Similarly it should be noted that Norway largely considers the free movement agreement a positive they desire, due to low net migration to the country.
Also important to say that a huge amount of trade is done without such agreements so trade is in no meaningful way halting.

>Pressure on Housing --> This is due to government funding:

This is a really popular issue but leaving it at this seems to raise a lot of doubt in people's minds in my opinion. It has to be hammered home to a lot of people, who are not confident in their grasp of systems they do not feel they are experts of. It has to be made clear that if demand already outstrips supply, and supply is increasing only slowly, then increasing demand must cause strain. If possible force opponents onto shaky ground about what the limit is that the UK can take; generally if it's someone from Labour or the left they will probably embarrass themselves here.

>Pressure on services --> Migrants support our services:

Must come back and hammer home the point of controlled and uncontrolled immigration. Also hammer home that a lot of the nurses and doctors are from non-EU countries. It is the ability to select people with the skills that we need that matters.

(1/2)

>Restore sovereignty --> Likely counter argument is some crap about the last election results and representative democracy:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Also it is again important to make very very clear to the people that the EU parliament is not like ours (cannot make laws etc). This is quite commonly made, but it's also worth noting the disproportionate clout of some countries in terms of representatives per head of population. Further, opponents should always be punished for making this point by bringing up their lack of trust in democracy and the people of Britain.

>Net contribution/daily payment figures --> 'That's the gross figure etc etc', What about all the EU good for sciences and the arts:

Here it is genuinely harmful to keep quoting the gross figure. The net contribution is what is significant here, and the rubbishing of quoting the gross figure leads people to think the net contribution of the UK is also rubbish. The net contribution is big enough, and it has to be made clear that we pay for all European subsidies ourselves but without decision.

(2/2)

Theyre just trying to immigrate to the bottom of the ocean

I would love that. I can see this entire thing collapsing within the next few years, but I also see huge wars too. I've managed to convince a few different people (some who've never voted before in their lives) to vote out, I'm even giving them a lift to the polling station. I hope Sweden can save itself soon, at this point a civil war there is the only thing, I think, that can save it.

>Also hammer home that a lot of the nurses and doctors are from non-EU countries. It is the ability to select people with the skills that we need that matters.

I seen some retard on Faceberg saying if we exited the EU we wouldn't get anymore doctors or nurses from Pakistan or India.

>I've managed to convince a few different people (some who've never voted before in their lives) to vote out, I'm even giving them a lift to the polling station
Good on you. If the referendum is won, it will be because of grassroots activism like this.

You just cant let that sort of thing slide
So many countries like Australia, Canada and the US, get plenty of well trained migration of key staff from such countries

I hope so. I only know two people who are voting to remain and I can guarantee if they were American they would be Bernie supporting BLM protesters so they're already lost, I'm genuinely pleased with the amount of people I know who are voting to exit.

Oh, an anti-EU portuguese. Just as moronic as a nazi jew. Our country has been surviving on EU handouts for the past 30 years. You should be fighing against Brexit.

Let them drown.

I know the feeling mate.

BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8

Your Mum is part of the problem, you know what to do.

Oops
youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8

Daniel Hannan is such a good speaker, I wish he was part of one of the televised debates

I point things like that out and then have the audacity to ask me if I understand what immigration is. It's like these people just hear words and throw them out at other people, the projection from this is equally incredible. There was a great one in our local paper the other day about how much better off we are in the EU and immigration isn't to blame for the position we're in

>It's not that we have too many immigrants, it's that our infrastructure is inadequate to deal with so many additional people needing jobs therefore we should be looking to bring in MORE immigrants, not less

How the fuck that is supposed to make any sense and what he's supposed to be a "doctor" in is beyond me. So many people left comments on different articles demanding what was so great about being in the EU and the only two things they said (before going back to scaremongering) was the 4% off holidays and the data roaming charges. I'm completely bemused by their "house prices will drop" spiel that they're using at the minute. God forbid someone doesn't want to pay £400,000 for a one bedroom toilet and garden the size of a post-it note.

We all need to spread this as much as possible

UK bros, why is brexit good for you?

t. ignorant spic

>MOM
>UK flag

Yeah, product of an international upbringing, I've got an American accent as well

>implying the eternal vagina isn't going to ruin everything

The Spectator is putting on another one of these debates on 14 June, don't miss it.

The fact that Hannan isn't the frontman for the Leave campaign is genuine political malpractice. Vote Leave seems seriously incompetent.

Tbqh dad you have been lackeys of greater countries for 600 years straight, what difference does it make

This is exactly what we want though; you should engage people like that and allow them to rage at you. As long as you are calm and considered it will cast you in a better light

SOVEREIGNTY
There are other issues like the economic effects but the main issue for me is having control over our own country instead of an unelected commission that does not have our nation's best interests at heart and that we can not hold accountable in any way.

This video answers that quite fully in 3 minutes

Please respond

My friend said that the EU give us £91 billion a year and when asked to show source he produces nothing. kek.

>I'm completely bemused by their "house prices will drop" spiel that they're using at the minute.

Top kike m8.

"House prices will drop!"
>"So maybe our kids can start moving out and owning property?"
"T-that's not how I meant it!!!"

Thanks

As a British/Belgian dual national, it might actually hurt me a little in the short term, but this is about the long term and the bigger picture. Britain must regain her sovereignty.

Sorry narcobro:
We will be able to control our own rate of immigration. Currently there is no way we can limit EU migration. A large portion of this is unskilled labourers from the Iberian Peninsula and eastern Europe.

This ensures rock bottom wages in most unskilled jobs, unnaturally depressing wage growth. This was, embarrassingly, even admitted by Lord Rose (head of M&S) while he was trying to argue for remain.

Furthermore, the complete inability to control numbers compiles the already serious strain on the housing market as migrants all head to big cities.

Again, George Osbourne (remain figure) embarrassingly admitted house prices would not rise so fast if we left.

>mfw Brits won't do shit about it and will accept their cuckold destiny

REMINDER
Always follow up on advantages
Always come back with stats to show scale of net contribution
And try to stay polite so other people reading comments will be more open to your arguments

what benefits will leaving the eu have for the uk?

read thread

I am currently producing a pastebin