Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one can decide for oneself how many genders one accepts

1 gender

One.

theres 2 fucking genders

>tfw u can't trap

If I had a nickel for every gender that exists, I'd have 10 cents.

2, male and female

If you disagree, you're either retarded or mentally ill and need therapy

About free fiddy

>2018
>still thinking in genders
You must be joking, why is no one talking about accepting multiple personalities?

3. Male, female, and attention whore.

excuse me young lady but you seem to have forgotten about the super secret let me provide you on some education about the gender of the century all new for only $14.99 at your local furry telegram chat this N E W G E N D E R WILL PROVIDE Y O U with INFINITE FUCKING RELENTLESS INTELLECTUAL ABILITY TO USE IT AGAINST OTHERS WHILE ARGUING ONLINE

GET IT NOW FOR THIS S P E C I A L O F F E R OF ONLY 500 OF THE S̨̗͒Ǫ͉͕̭ͤ͆ͧ̃ͮ͊U ̨̗̜̮̺͚͇̜ͦ͒͗L̗͊S̖̼̮̣ͭ̒ͫ͌̄͝ ͖͔ ̼̘̹̇̄̑ ̟͓O̻̤̜̝̣͑͗F͒͊̑̂͐̀͋̕ ͖̺̫̦̘̻ ͤ̀̋̓̋͊D̷̰͖̭̋̐̍̈́ͩ͆ͣE̾ͤ̎̑͞A͕̼ͪ͛ ̱͕̝͖Dͬ ̗̱͑͂ ̤͙ͪ͛̃̈́ͅF͚͕͆ͨU̸͖͙̤̟̘̾̑R̔̌̓̃̎ ̖̻̣̄͝Ř̭̻̭̯͉̗͈I͍͈̟̎͆E̻͗̑ͮͤͣ̑ ̭̱S̹̜̮͎̻ͯ͢

Y'all are too easy

Damn right.

THe number of genders is not countable.
It is a continuum, ya twerp!

Three.
Male, female and OP.

:)

according to the bible: 5

We didn't need proof you're a faggot but okay.

There are as many genders as there are people on the planet because everyone is unique.

stop I'll cry

You can trap, you just arent a mentally ill degenerate that thinks they are of the opposite sex.

Male and unimportant. I count two.

wat

This guy gets it.

Sounds about right

Facts don't care about your feelings. Sorry but I also don't care anyway, why the fuck do you?

Whoa, check out this edgy faglord

nope, that's it, I'm crying. are u fuccing happy

I was hoping someone would notice :)

No, I don't give a shit.

This is false.

Show ass

2, if you are trans, that means transitioning, so you're either going from female to male or male to female, youre still gonna end up one of the 2 genders, male or female

No it means you're retarded. Males can't become female and vice versa. That's not possible. 2 non interchangable genders and nothing else.

no lol

I don't even know what the fuck you are anymore.

>pic related, OP

>How many genders Sup Forums?
Two. Male (penis) and female (vagina).

With science, anything can be done, even change the sex of a human being, which my point again, leaving them either male or female, fucking fag

None, you can call yourself anything you like, even ask other people to call you that, no problem there. In the end though, there are two sets of reproductive organs, and that's all that matters. Gender isn't even real.

What are you going for? Because you look like an ugly boy wearing girls clothing

for me theres just yes or no

marry me

Semantics bullshit

exactly two

If I had 1,000,002 dollars for every gender I would have 2 dollars nd a million counterfeits.

No, you can't. Please give an example.

If I would meet you outside on the street, I would hit you in the face because my autism can't handle that you've got the face of a male, but you also look like a girl.

dunno really. Just tryna look cute. and it's all boy's clothes except the skirt

i would do you

Zero.

Its just a label. Getting hung up on labels is for children. Identity bullshit is for the mentally handicapped.

>With science, anything can be done
Uhh since when? Science is not magic.

When defined biologically, two. A few may have physical characteristics of both though. It's about whether you are designed to supply sperm, regardless of whether the mechanism functions or not, or whether you gestate. Again whether you can do that successfully doesn't really come into it.

Things get confusing when SJWs suggest that gender roles, sexuality and lifestyle factors are genders. They are not.

But hey, in both cases, it's merely categorisation according to parameters. The only issue is that one makes sense and the other nuts.

Using words wrong and marching in the streets over people telling them they are using them wrong is the SJW MO.

>Berenstein_Smile.jpg
>actually spelled BarainstAin
>Mandela Effect

can we get a side profile pic?

how much is 2 gender?

>Guys I paid someone to mutilate me that makes me a woman now

only over 9000!

WHO IS THIS? I want to nut to him.

Some definitions first:

Sex - The physical, biological, and genetic differences between males and females.

Gender - The social and cultural differences established and perceived between males and females.

So, sex is absolute and objective while gender is subjective and varies between culures and time periods.

Sex can exist without gender, but gender cannot exist without sex. Therefore, there are only two sexes, while gender is a sub-order of sex.

ie. Hetero Male = 1.0, Hetro Female = 2.0
Gay Male = 1.1, Lesbian Female = 2.1
Male to Female = 1.2, Female to Male = 2.2
Bi-Male = 1.3, Bi-Female = 2.3

and so on and so forth.

The trans-trenders and Social Justice Weirdo's are correct when they state "Gender is fluid and a social construct!", but the required foundation of gender is wholly dependent upon sex, which is absolute and inarguable.

Gender is in your head.
Sex is in your genes.

Psychology fag here. Hetero Cis-normative white privileged male too, if that matters.

One. No elaboration needed.

Between twelve and forty-one.

Rolling to find out

ssuuureee?

it me dummy

Damn youre horrible

as money as there colours and shades in the spectrum (at least)

yikes

>implying most females aren't attention whores

I fuckin know right??
Sometimes I wonder if all these fags only get mad cause they've been denied by non-binary people with personality quirks.

>How many genders Sup Forums?

TWO. KYS FAGGOT. GTFO OF Sup Forums.

No there is not you dumb fuck only two genders exist male and female that's it if your to stupid to understand that then we don't need people like you in our world so end yourself

There is only one race. Zerg master race. We will kill all terran scum.

My dick is srsly confused

Remember when btards didn't aspergers out at every troll? Cause I'm starting to forget what its like

Then how do you explain that gender is a social construct?

gud

Youre a super lovely cutey poser

Zero. Gender exist only to serve as a point of disagreement to divide us so we can't fight back against the jews who run the world.

i agree.

Gender was never a social construct. It's a grammatical term, that was occasionally used as a synonym for "sex".

dont let me see you irk cuz ill stab ya

actually over 200

including swampism the gender of a swamp monster no joke

You are just a guy with long hair
Not a trap, but an ambush

Shouldn't there be at least 3 swamp monster genders? Creature from the Black Lagoon gender, Swamp Thing gender, and Man-Thing gender.

Wear something tight. Tryna nut here

more pls

>92 replies
Not time stamp yet
We are doomed

>couple of the year
Loser

Theres two genders. HOWEVER your lucky ass lives in the greatest country and you can be a madeup gender if you want because you are free.

Correct. Gender is term that typically describes ones preference of sexual partner and or activity.

Sex, on the other hand, is best explained by this kid:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4

Why would you think OP is a femanon?