Is this the most politically powerful picture of the 21st century?

Is this the most politically powerful picture of the 21st century?
If not, what is?

This fpbp is.

I think M&M's have a bigger impact

a drug dealer who wanted to assault someone held those.

really makes you think...

Do you think anyone ever opened that bag and ate the Skittles, or do you think it's still sitting in evidence being wasted to this day?

Trayvon was standing his ground against an armed stalker.

A fucking leaf....

No, this is.

This

such an angel

He was just a little kid.

Zimzam got to taste the rainbow.

bullshit.
he was a BABY and dindo nothing

Context?

Holy keksus!

I think it's a christian soldier in Assad's army, defending glorious,secular Syria against terrorists who want return it to the middle ages.

Truth hurts though, eh.

Based Jaffa

I was LMAO. cried tears
good times

Close. He's a Hezbollah soldier, holding a Christian icon salvaged from a church ransacked by moderate rebels, in a village liberated by loyalists.

Beans had a sex change?

>reminds me I have to shop for some skittles.

Easily this. The picture that changed everything.

>not this

wow guys, cmon

How's that fat ex-firefall faggot working out for you

NEVER EVER AHAHAHAHAHA

Still don't get why everyone lost it over that. Kid's father was living in Turkey and put him on a boat for Canada, and yet Europeans got the blame for this

hearty kek

This.

>filename

As an Australian (living in Austria), what I still can't understand is how this image had the effect of the Europeans becoming *more* accepting of asylum seekers coming by sea. The refusal to admit people coming by dangerous routes is exactly how you prevent their deaths; i.e. by denying their reason to attempt that route in the first place. But very little about Europe seems sane right now. I mean, how the Hell did Rotherham happen and how is it the UK seems to have almost forgotten about it?

>As an Australian (living in Austria)
well. that`s confusing AS FUCK

he a good boi

This, hot off the press

>charge and attack the racist armed stalker
Zimmerman is a fucking cunt but Trayvon still deserved to be shot.

I like this pic better.

Skittles should be arrested for perjury. Claiming to original but have green apple and strawberry instead of lime and cherry