I don't wanna leave you on the farm

I don't wanna leave you on the farm

>tfw no tit cow musician gf

Damn, those titties though

mommy milky

>tfw you realize I Don't Wanna Leave You On the Farm and Waving My Dick In the Wind are the same song

How

listen to them back to back

NO. LEAVE ME ALONE

-blocks phone number, skips town, deletes u on facebook- LEAAAVE ME ALOONNEEE ;_;

Oh shit.

yup

I wouldnt have to go to the store to buy milk anymore if I was with her...

What did she mean here?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

sexual inuencdo for my penis when ejacluatioen

meant to

thats the tallest webm I ever seen

It's fuckin retarded how beautiful she is. I can acknowledge a lot of artists are beautiful or sexy but I'd never like, actually waifu them or want to date them. But this one, fuck man. She looks so carefree all the time. Great body. Massive fuckin tits. Great teeth, great eyes, does her makeup the perfect amount. Beautiful hair color. Such a sweet and spirited face. Perfect woman.

I dont see how attractive facially you see her, just looks like an average cute girl. But she got nice juggos

i'd probably feel the same way if it weren't for her haircut

>just looks like an average cute girl

I think that's what I mean. I like dating totally average cute girls. That's my favorite kind of girl. So that's why I say I'd totally date her. She doesn't look like someone who is totally smokin hot or whatever. Which makes her perfect. So I'd date her instead of her just being a sack of woman-meat like a lot of these artists are

those tits are out of this world and that's all i care about

what an average looking fatass

you have a responsibility as an artist to look good. otherwise, your art is probably shit too. If you dress and look like an average person, your art is probably average at best. real artists care.

no one this chubby cares. go be a barista.

Those tits are the byproduct of being overweight.

(:

nice bait. Im sure she would rather be taken seriously as an artist rather than pic related. Is this better?...

i had no idea Angel Olson had these big milkies, time to start listening

Wasn't she seen with lil Peep or was that just a dream I had?

>Go be a barista

O I am laffin

Do Americans really glorify obese girls like this?

She is not fuckin obese. Do people really like to call anyone who isnt pencil thin obese? Sup Forums, everybody.

t.african

baby want milkee

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Africans fucking love fat chicks.

I USED TO READ COMPLEX MAGAZINES

Damn since when has grimes had those boobs

She transitioned into a girl.

Do you mean woman?

Maybe. I'll need more evidence.

sheeeiiiiiiiiiiiit

Mommy is watching you masturbate

no im not

join me mommy

angel olsen will never look at you like this and say "i'm ready for you"

look i make milky 2!

kek

>I dont see how attractive facially you see her, just looks like an average cute girl.

She gets memed to death because of her yummy delicious megamilk baby hungry mommy mommy jugs, but her face is gorgeous too. Great bone structure.

MEH

I know you're just trying to make me mad but it's not going to work

what the fuck kind of statement is that though

>ywng a thicc qt waifu
life is suffering

>MOMMY MILKY
Fuck are you guys 12?

Fat white chicks, specifically.

I knew this obese white girl, and she was getting laid by more beefy black guys than you skinny twink lads could only dream of.

ass man AKA closet gay detected

*skinnyfat

I don't know about that, I dream about black cock pretty often.

lol, touche

i'm an obese white guy, could i get a black chick?

No. Obese white guys can't get anyone. (Check ur priv)

But obese white guys don't have this privilege.

Check it.

damn i wasn't sure of that, but your one anecdote surely convinced me!

Can we go back to posting hot pictures please?

"beeeeep i am rational man i need large sample size to make inferences hel-lo i am socializing hello"

Stahp it, right now!

literally everyone who has a waifu feels the same way about their own waifu. that's why she's your waifu.

>ywn suck on those tits as she reads you a bedtime story

why would you want a mommy fantasy when you can be a man and dominate her tits with your PP user?

You suck on them after sexy time user.

because my mom was abusive and then died in a car accident when I was 12

>being in the spotlight but not flossing
why

Is this reference to a "farm" a reference to the fact that she looks like she could produce as much milk as a farm animal?

She deserves to be hooked up to industrial pumps 24/7, she'd make the tastiest, most nutritious milk. It's what she was born for.

BIG

I've trying to stop jerking off as much and this thread isn't helping

im tryna put my dick in tht mouf

SO many PEOPLE in THE neighborhood
*BINK BONK*

>>>reddit

i wish i had big milky cow tits like hers instead they're just itty bitty mosquito bites.

>tfw i will never have big curves & big boobs to milk cute boys with

i'm thirsty as hell user. don't fuck with me.

Don't worry, actual women don't wish they had cow tits. Those things would be killer on the back

lol girls feel just as insecure about their boobs as boys do about their dicks. Like I could wear so much cuter clothes with big boobs and it doesnt even matter what i do to make my boobs look presentable when just girls like angel olsen can just waltz into any room & be pretty.

Dicks are way more important compared to tits. and a dick could be a matter of life or death for a man. In fact, thank you for reminding me about my dick. Fuck my life.

>Like I could wear so much cuter clothes with big boobs
like what

like everything? i'll never have cleavage. most cute clothes have tops have like way too much room around the boobs. strapless tops fall.. so many things. shopping is a fucking nightmare so i just wear dumb clothes i wear everyday since highschool. my boobs look out of place compared to my waits & bottom so i just decide on wearing an oversized shirt & call it a day. nightmare

MEGA MILK

you gotta go braless to level the playing field dog

can I get uhhhhhhhhh
braless qt

braless qt machine broke

lol i need to wear a bra 24/7 just to appear like i have some boobs..like its like 100x easier for big boobed girls to go braless. i'd be completely flat without a bra still struggle trying to find bras that even fit ):

some people are into flat tho. go for the reverse trap look

you fucking fags. post your tits or stop talking about them. jesus.

Post urs first

user, that very rude. I'm disappointed in you.