New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Welcome friends

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

No fear now only sleep

Gimmie hope banana

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Herman is some autistic deviant who was spending every waking hour on here shitting the place up. He would start most of the celeb threads for the express purpose of trying to create a circle jerk because he is a huge faggot that is only interested in user's dicks and not the girls in the pics he is posting.

Tayley

Hayley my girl

Banana rama

Ayyyy

Kool

I'll make her make up run tbh

Errrr

U wot

Pure bunana

You're doing gods work user, keep triggering this sperglord shitposter.

Bawsaq

Thanks user I will

Move bitch get out da way

Runny makeup Hayley best Hayley

My folder is almost full I should be making another one already

Naaaaaa

Yes! I love the girl

God damn it that's a rare cancer banana what is she a 73 or 74

How's the filter, Haileyfag?
Is it broken? lole

Nop

Ayyyy gagit

>tmp
Could easily filter, but it's funny seeing an autist being autistic

Cuck

>implying I only have a single filename structure for each banana file
No i prepare for idiots like you
Topkek

Then you're in for a fun ride my friend

You are shitposting with someone that would spit in your face when you post your queen.
It's hilarious

And the ride never ends

I Present to you all: JEWESS KING

wow....

Only

Why not both?

>filename structure
I filtered all your banana/spider shit within two days, then remived those since i missed the laughs from your pathrtic attempts.

those thighs!

Good I don't ever want you to talk to me or my son again anyway, pathetic faggot
You're so butthurt about anythinf you filter out posts of over 150 characters which could be ANYONES posts retard
Fucking deal with it like everyone else for God's sake you wimp. Or fight it like us. Stand up to what you dislike not hide it away

I want to hug yelyah

They're excellent

Those peels

Me too, user. Me too.

qt

Be

Dildo

I'm not the user that shared that filter retard, I'm not assisting stupid people that don't know how to filter without help.

Perl

I hope you assholes get spammed some more and get raided again and have admin remove your shit threads like they did yesterday because of pic related.
I'm out faggots

THIS.