Is it possible to be more cucked than a catholic?

Is it possible to be more cucked than a catholic?

This man is infallible to them. Defend this man Cathocucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Protestant_bishops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam
kinda the truth
>possible to interpret
doesn't mean that Christians are "conquesting"

Where would you rather live? In a neighbourhood of Catholics, or a neighbourhood of Muslims.
>oh wait, OP is a Paki

OP is truly a fag, doesn't even reply. Sad!
also
>putting in effort to "negotiate" with other religious leaders
>Paki can't see how that removes Catholics from being called heartless and being blamed for not helping

>implies there is nothing wrong with Islamic religious conquest
>adhominem
>expecting a reply

>This man is infallible to them.
He is not infallible. He is the last pope, petrus romanus.

RIP

>expecting a reply
thats sort of the point of a board where you discuss different things with people, there can't be discussion with no replies
>implies
it implies nothing of the sort, where there does it say that Pope Francis wants to give free reign to "Islamic conquest"

At least he admits it's partly due to Islam. Our head nigger refuses to go that far.

>thinks I'll reply seriously to adhominem

You had your chance common core

Probably because King Nigger is a Muslim but at least you'll have Trump soon.

aka the False Prophet.

The Black Pope is the False Prophet.

Catholics will defend him though. They have no choice.

The man literally stood before the UN and said "the future does not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam."

Unfuckingbelievable.

Good on you for knowing that, wall builder. Not many of your people are so enlightened.

>This man is infallible to them.
The Pope is not infallible, some of the stuff he says is (not all of the stuff he says). Only certain decrees in certain circumstances.

Im sorry to mis-identify your race. I noticed your flag and assumed you were a Paki. Honest and natural mistake. I also thought they outlawed insults like that, they can be damaging.

You ready to stop being a yuppy cunt and reply proper? I have yet to see an actual argument from you.

Never, ever, not once, unless he's just for some reason reading the bible. An actual bible.

Fucking cuck. Was the ISIS in Lebanon? In Iran? In Pakistan? Ask the Sikhs whether their troubles caused ISIS.

>Conquering other countries through murder and rape.
>Literally the same thing as sending 4 peaceful men to spread your religion.

TOPPEST OF FUCKING KEK.

ex cathocuck here, currently sun worshipper
catholicism is the main reason why this (shitskin invasion) is happening in europe, whith the turn the other cheek shit
i say fuck them, lets kill all non whites til they realise they should've stayed in the fucking desert

ANTI POPE
N
T
I

P
O
P
E

1. He's not altogether infallible, just when he makes ex cathedra statements, which he has not. In fact theologians believe it has only happened 12 times or so in the last 2,016 years of Catholicism.

2. Everything he says is pretty much true anyway. It's just a different emphasis from previous popes. If you think there's no place for a spirit of conquest in Christianity you are simply ignorant of its history. And I'm not talking about the crusades.

kek

Constantine was a sun worshiper as well. You just made a lateral move.

False Prophet of the Whore of Babylon.

>In fact theologians believe it has only happened 12 times or so in the last 2,016 years of Catholicism.

And they were all wrong. Especially the ones made in the 1850's about Mary being a goddess.

What if the pope is covertly trying to say that christcucks should do what ISIS is doing right now?

They're teaming up to rule the world.

That do-nothing old pedo-enabler is not my pope, I don't care what anyone says.

>However, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthe's Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest
Well why don't you fucking make it a racial holy war then you cucks
Christianity has lost its purpose and was replaced by cucking

I don't have the slightest idea of why he says shit like that, when back here he was conservative as hell. Maybe we are misunderstanding what he's trying to say, after all he's a jesuit and they historically were in charge of evangelizing and spread christianity so he's quote isn't that insane. Or perhaps he's playing the script the vatican gave him (don't blame him, he didn't choose to be pope). After all, it's what this degenerate society, specially Europe, asked for. No one gave a shit about Ratzinger, so the church picks a brand new pope and tells him to be cool with Islam, jews, etc because that's what the average imbecile first worlder wants.

[spoiler]btw hitler was right[/spoiler]

>Is it possible to be more cucked than a catholic?
being protestant

bishops are a catholic thing, m8

Protestants have them too, m8

no they aren't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Protestant_bishops

Infallability only applies when he do an Ex Cathedra which rarely occurs and yes this pope hasnt used it yet and probably never will on his reign. Other than that, his personal opinions doesnt matter