What did he say Sup Forums

What did he say Sup Forums

bump

can someone make a 'I didn't reply to this post so my mother died in her sleep' one for me? too lazy to edit it myself

you can get anything you want

'Exceptin' Alice

kek

trips of truth

This is funny. Can't stand Shillary but when deleting an email is a crime you have too damn many laws.

Somebody gets it.

And it's even past Thanksgiving

Deleting emails isn't a crime, but destruction of evidence is. If those emails contained evidence of a crime, then deleting them was destroying evidence. Also the fact that they weren't deleted until after she was ordered to hand over the server looks *REALLY* shady. But there's nothing anyone can do now because *if* there was evidence of a crime in those emails, she successfully destroyed it.

Can't legally prove in a court when she knew the emails were evidence. Obviously she knew once the servers were confiscated with warrants, up until then she gets a skate. It happens when there is ZERO transparency in the judicial system and investigations are allowed to be covert up until the last minute the statute of limitations apply.

IF being the operating word. I assume you are referring to the 2014 issue? her camp claimed that the emails were of a personal nature, so I could understand why she might have deleted them instead of turning them over. furthermore, what exactly was anyone thinking they might find in those emails? its all pretty petty stuff, considering you have a man in office who still hasn't released his tax records nor given up his business interests, all the while under an investigation which is showing Russian collusion with his campaign.
shillary might be a piece of shit, but I really don't understand the obsession. it feels like its less about actually rooting out corruption and more about distracting people away from trump.

why did I lose

>claimed that the emails were of a personal nature
>it's all pretty petty stuff
You don't actually know that, and never will. Because she destroyed them before handing the server over to investigators. Nixon was impeached for erasing a few minutes of tape from Watergate, Clinton destroyed 30,000 documents. We only have her word for it that there was nothing incriminating in them and, quite frankly, I don't trust her word at all.

Only good one so far

Excellent work, Sir.

Unless you made this...
I can't believe anyone saved that, made and posted that like 4 years ago.

Join my Destiny 2 Clan (RuthlesSpartans) please! *XboxOne only*

kek

He did give up tax returns retard and she is the
ring leader in the uranium one scandal she has
fucked the people of the U.S. and would have
destroyed the country if elected

thinks he knows more than federal intelligence agencies. Fucking idiot.
sage

Not who you were responding to
but no, he didn't release his tax returns - he release a very basic and incomplete statement. Far different than what every other president has released.
dumbfuck or liar - whichever you choose

best so far :D

Source my ass

fucking lol

Good one

Thanks for ruining the thread faggot

Omg, the bitch lost already, move on you snowflAke shit cunt.

soo underated

Shit that's pretty good

Sheeeitttt

kek

Hold on I got the best one.

nice

fuck, this is the one that got me. lol user.

May as well finish it

Underrated

Can someone do "im main yasuo" all my Sup Forums coins to the one who make it

cant do it yourself faggot?

that didn't happen