I accidentally a loli

I accidentally a loli

Gonna need at least one other person to post if this is going to bump.

I-Is this even allowed?
M-Mods?!?

Many tanks

You won't be if you get arrested, this is illegal!

SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR PIXELS!

Whoever posted this thread deserves to go to hell.
This is just sick.

And yet you're still here :^)

faggot canadians spotted

Golden nectar

Shame pissbooru is so terrible.

I'm Canadian and love loli, wtf is your point?

For the record I never meant to get the last 3D thread deleted.

Still funny though, thanks MODS.

Twenty. Fucking. Captchas.

reCAPTCHA needs to fuck off...

not in the USA

don't take offense, its just that impressionable underage posters who are against loli are overwhelmingly from countries where it is 'illegal' (such as Canada and australia)

>settings
>legacy Captcha

Thanks for? These threads will persist indefinitely. Dunno why a mod would delete a thread rather than just delete/ ban the person who posted the offending image. Who knows, one can only dream of a /ls/ board...

fuck off frogposter

Holy shit thank you. reCAPTCHA is fucking cancer.

Sup Forums used to have a loli board back in the olden days. Probably won't make a comeback though, sadly.

Fuck Canadian law, it's retarded and we are planning on appealing it

But think of the poor pixels!

Was there ever a part 2??

You dare fucking question ME?

You foolish mortal. Hold your tongue, if you utter another question my way you will never utter again. I'll make sure your little threads stay down. PERMANENTLY.

Oh I know, I was around back then. We have been trying to get some attention in /qa/ though.... maybe one day

Has there ever been an official answer as to why not that doesn't boil down to "it's icky"?

Nope

I know right? Without getting on my soapbox, it's just ridiculous that petite cannot fathom that there's a separation, a disconnect, between real human children and pictures

Damn

Well they are going after the last acceptable targets in society. I just wish more people knew how to think instead of just kneejerk reactions and oversimplifications.

I wasn't talking to you though...

Not really, I'm working on a verbose appeal to hiro, that's all we can really do

It's fake tho, anyone can pretend to be the same user and continue it and no one would notice.

i used to get off to this when i was twelve, not its just kinda nasty. why do people like this shit?

If there's anything I can do to help, just ask.

Why do people like feet, pee, bondage, any other kink or fetish?

That's what I thought, know your place and we'll all get along just fine

My fellow loli lovers it's been quite a while since we heard from blindmute loli guy. Did he make any more posts? That can't be the end.
Mewfags don't bother to ask who is he.

Why are you making an issue?

What about MewTwofags?

Love this one

Sorta figured it was fake. Child sex rings exist but not out in the open like that under the guise of a legitimate business. NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW OF COURSE.

Any loli-bros who have research and data that would support our case should share. It's sparse, but there's data out there supporting that we are benign.

Oh, those can ask tho.

What in the actual FUCK.

ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME?!?!? You think this is a joke? ARE you trying to be fucking funny????? Because I'm NOT laughing.

I'm afraid I don't have any data or statistics about lolis. Anything on hand is anecdotal.

I will definitely keep an eye out though.

The reason we had to get rid of it was because it was drawing in unwanted attention from the fbi and the government and moot was literally forced to either shutdown Sup Forums entirely and give the rights to the website to the government and the fbi or to remove the board entirely which is what he did to avoid this place from being shutdown or turning into a ghost town like other chanboards.

loli: A victimless 'crime' if ever there was one.

tell it to the judge

MODS MOOOOOODDDDDSS

So all the other chans out there get by with loli boards out in the open because they're beneath notice? And what about threads like these being a daily occurrence (I'm not here as much but every time I come here there seems to be a loli thread)?

Don't worry, there are plenty of loli mods for Skyrim or FO4 or whatever else you're playing.

Thank god I found this thread. I thought I was somewhat alone with my Loli fetish.

here we go

Not even close. There are entire websites and boards on other *chans devoted to lolis.

You are not alone.

Bullshit. It got taken down because the host caught wind of it and didn't want to deal with that shit. Moot had to find a new host and then the pulled the same shit so he removed /l/ and a few other boards and started not4chan for a bit.

Surprising as it may seem but you should thank Sup Forums for that because Sup Forums used to get more attention than Sup Forums but because of the recent events the shift of mainstream attention went over to Sup Forums and leaving Sup Forums in second place of main attraction so it is understandable how we get by with these threads because if we where getting more media than them then we would be seeing these threads pruned and such also we have mods that are quick to remove any actual images of children in real life and even models and even a tiny word relating to children in kife is enough to get you a permaban so that could be abother reason why were still afloat because the fbi and the government sees that as good enough and no need for intervention.

We were very close to being shutdown for good several times through 2003 to 2010 but we aways pulled through.

Hm, never thought of that.

Not hom but i thought moot was the host?

Who is the host?

Again bullshit. Sup Forums only arrived on the scene in Nov 2011. It didn't even start making waves until a year after it was born. Loli was a well ingrained facet of Sup Forums culture by then. And Sup Forums was never threatened with shutdown after 2006.

Moot was the owner till he sold out like godlike jew troll we always believed he could be (never stop dreaming). The hosts are the company you buy server space from.