Alright Sup Forums what are some of your favorite ways to troll? Can be anywhere on the internet or IRL

Alright Sup Forums what are some of your favorite ways to troll? Can be anywhere on the internet or IRL.

One of mine is to just say: Traps are/aren't gay.

Let's go

i often post le funny banana in YLYL threads

Newfag here, what's funny banana?

Are you new?

Yep, please don't hate me too much.

Throw stuff at moving vehicles, preferably stuff that will leave damage like rocks, golf balls, small metal objects .. etc

Go to Craigslist
Find something for sale.
Find it cheaper or almost same price on Amazon
Offer seller half of what they are asking for it
Send the link to the cheaper or almost same priced item.

Usually youll get some super pissed off email in all caps in return, but sometimes youll get a chance to buy something for super cheap...depends on the jew factor of the person yer trolling.

I like this. This is clever.

go to an Apple Store and text people you know through store phones. Tell them everything you know about them. Since they don't know whose numbers they are, you will freak them out very well

Traps are gay

>not even trolling

>Jews down price
>calls other people Jews

shiggety

Depends on the context, but rationally speaking you are right.

I get bored sometimes.
If you want to take it next level...make a fake ad with a fake price in the same section of CL and use that to get someone to lower their price...or cry like a little baby. Macbook sellers are prime targets.
Macbook pro/air sellers think their shit is like a bar of gold.

I make it look like my political views are the opposite of the other person. I stay rational and realistic to make it seem more legit

I like to go to the missed connections page on CL and pretending to be the other party then ask for nudes.

You ever leave their celll number info in contacts???
:0

Ever get them?

posting anti semitic images around my very pc collage
mfw i still haven't been found

>saying a man pretending to be a girl and altering his appearance to look like one so he can be fucked in the ass is trolling

Damnit humanity get your shit together. I like to argue with Sup Forums and Sup Forums about about ships for shows I’ve never watched

>star is meant to get with Marco you faggots

Bump

Telling a leftist there are only 2 genders