Thank God for shitty Georgia gun laws

thank God for shitty Georgia gun laws

need you guys to give me the courage to go through with it. i don't wanna back out now that I'm this far. i'm just tryna feel that big sleep.

clean your car dickhead

Do you, man. You won't be missed.

Take as many with you as possible.

Don't do it, there's so much more you could live for. Like shooting up a concert

shoot some dirty fucking nigger first

not my car :'^)

the problem is that i know i will. fuckin emotions.

with 2 slug rounds left? I'd have to get a Walmart crowd to conga line with me or something

Don't kill yourself, OP.

put me in the screenshot please.

Dude same

Idk. My best friend shot himself in the head a few monthes ago. It fucked my life up pretty good and destroyed his family. You got any family or friends OP? IF you do I would implore you to either reconsider or finding a way to make it not look like a suicide.

also, any good way to stream it if/when i do? liveleak or twitch or something? i figure big names like YT and Twitch would just take it down

in my situation, unfortunately they would know unless i waited like a decade. getting evicted, no plans or hope for the future, not interested in much

could tell me im gonna be the next bill gates and it wouldn't satisfy me so it's like, who am i? the world owes me nothing, why should i expect happiness and fulfillment if I'm not getting it myself?

YT won't take it down in time, it's the best way to spread it

Also don't do it

dubs command it

holy shit

Seems too black and white. Probably because youre really depressed. Also telling you that you would be rich in a year is retarded, probably wouldnt solve your fundamental problems anyways. Generically I dont ever tell people that things will be better, but I will tell you that they can be if youre willing to try. Even then the truth is that all of your efforts could fail and end up worthless regardless. I dont really know. Neither will you unless you try though.

Don't contribute to the shitty gun violence statistics that include suicides faggot.

TRIPS DEMAND IT
include me in the screencap faggots
rip faggot op 2017-2017
pic related

i could go into detail but i don't want anyone connecting this post to me until I'm gone, my situation could be leagues worse but i feel insignificant enough not to regret hurting the feelings of the handful who will be affected if i do this

If I were in OP's position, I'd drive that car as far away from Georgia as I can and see how long I could last somewhere else. If you borrowed it, send your friend/mother/whatever the GPS coordinates when you ditch it. Drive anywhere and you'll be in a happier state than Georgia (just go past Alabama).

Being young and homeless is better than being a corpse in Georgia.

Hey bud. You're having a bad day, but death is final. Go get yourself some help. Whether you know it or not, people care about you.

the fuck you want me to do? I'm too pussy to slit my wrists and I'm too lazy to figure out the car exhaust hotbox thing, this was just easiest for me

and also we shouldn't even be able to just walk in and buy a gun without a license or experience with firearms, that's on them because there will always be shitheads like me that wanna take the easy way out

we aint people
we wuz degenerates and shit

op, its okay to be a depressed piece of shit, but murdering other people who are dealing with their problems isn't your job. Even if youre a fucking loser, you can say you're a good person until you needlessly hurt the lives of other people and spread nothing but pain. you think you're proving a point but at best you're going to be used by media shills to get some ratings then be forgotten a week later. the people you kill are going to leave behind families that will quite literally never recover. Is that the degree to which you hate yourself, that you'd be willing to condemn hundreds of people to sorrow, and mark your legacy down as a selfish, hateful murderer?

You might feel insignificant but I can promise you that the damage felt by your family will be great. Especially if they feel any connection or guilt to your suicide. Generally they probably will since any family members will feel like they should have reached out and tried to help if only they had known it was this bad. Its a heavy cross to bare in life. It could result in them killing themselves eventually through the guilt.

So you feel insignificant and I assume that bothers you since youre willing to give up your life over it. Can I ask you honestly then why youre not willing to make changes to feel more significant? Is it because youre not sure what the right moves are to make, or because you feel bad enough that you think it isnt worth it?

CAN THE FUCKING MORALFAGS SHUT UP ALLREADY
IM TRYING TO FAP TO THIS

Are you gonna Livestream it?

Checked all these glorious dubs/trip.
You must do it OP

Come on OP livestream it you fucking useless cunt

fags
Stream an heroing yt but name it minecraft lets play or something so it isn't noticed.

you're smart, i like you. i could pop when the money runs out. could probably be tracked by my phone, but i kinda need it until I'm gone. i would do this but I'm so dumb and just not tact I'd probably get caught and wind up in rehab or psych, or jail even, and if anything is gonna wanna make me do this more it's winding up any of those places. I'll think about it.

I've been having a bad day for 4 years. told myself it'd get better and it hasn't. maybe I'm impatient, but whatever little bit life has in store for me just ain't worth it. i appreciate it though.

Livestream it

Kill some senators first!!!!

Oh Mr Trans, Trans, Mr Golden Trans, please don't die on me
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, look my bloody hands, please don't Jury PLEASE!
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, buried Mr Trans, please don't sentence me
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, Mr Gender Man, please don't bully me
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, Jumping off the bridge, please no safety net!
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, lying to his fam, please don't worry him
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, blowing off his face, please it's just a phase
Oh Mr Trans, Trans, such a freak of nature, please don't acknowledge them

That was My original song sung in the manner of Mr Golden Sun. PUT ME AND GODDESS MILEY IN THE SCREENCAP THANKS

do itttt

I think what would help is if someone facetimed him and recorded the phone screen somehow. That way if OP doesn't have a webcam or any livestreaming software, we can still get something in return.

Get back in the truck user

Op. Did you tell yourself it would get better. Then follow it up with trying hard as fuck to make it better. Or did you just say its gonna get better and then not do fuck all to fix it. You said youre getting evicted, it sounds like youve kinda been doing fuck all to make your life better.

Thats like saying im gonna lose weight and then continuing to not go for runs and eat mcdonalds.

OP tell us about yourself.
you speak about life being a trainwreck for 4 years and that you have no other hopes.
have you seen the world? how can you predict the future when it is literally so chaotic and unpredictable. buy an RV and live on the road. if you have no money, work until you do. if youre not willing to work and put your life in order, youre probably blaming your life for sucking. sometimes you gotta grin and bear it until things work out for the better.

dude I'm not gonna kill anyone but myself, I'm not like that, the walmart conga was just a fucked joke lol

i have vague, dying ties to family anyways. nobody would grieve longer than a few months, and then they'd move on. it helps encourage me to go through with this knowing that I'm selfish enough to hurt people instead of working through my issues

same

that's smart, damn

im putting this in the screencap holy shit

Kill some senators before you go

>GODDESS MILEY

i can only get so erect op please hurry up

Live stream it faggot

Livestream

Dead yet ?