Is he ever going to be good?

Is he ever going to be good?

He was good but Mourinho is an expert at destroying players

He was never good. He was and always will be le average with ocassional blooter man

He's been good for a while. /shitpee/ is jst terrible a understanding football and goes for the XDsofunymaymays

He was good but not that good. He just had good players next to him to make him look good, not Europa League elites Fellaini and Herrera lmao

best player in youtube la

t. never watched him in italy

False. He has been average. Right now if he was 20 million euros he would be a decent buy, but he was 110 so he is a flop.

le occasional blooter man is pretty spot on as a quick description

I dont see how. I've been watching him for a while now and he constantly loses possesion with sloppy passing and he doesn't seem to create anything. and hes slow. he just likes to do skills in the midfield and not much else

He is a good player, but the expectations were ridiculous. Shame on United for paying such a stupid amount of money.

He was clearly the best Man Utd player during the first half of the season.

Needs to be playing next to Pirlo and Marchisio

>He's been good for a while.
I think you'll find that he hasn't scored a hat-trick every game

Every time I watch him he constantly gives the ball away, either through dribbling into a crowd, passing straight to the opposition or blasting the ball into the crowd

His attacking movement off the ball is good though

He's already "good". The problem is he's "$20m good", he'll never live up to expectation/pricetag.

Think you must have watched today's game with your eyes closed mate.

He absolutely embarrassed Kante, a player who you and the rest of the British media have probably been wanking over for the past 2 years.

Beat him in the air
Beat him in the tackle
Made him look like an absolute fool with his turns and tricks
Outpassed him
Outmuscled him
Outsmarted him

An absolute masterclass. Best CM in the PL by far, arguably the best CM in the world. Suck it.

2-0

Next year United win 2 out of the PL, CL and FA cup at a minimum and Pogba wins Ballon Dor (or at least finishes top 3/4 after the usual circle-jerk players Neymar/Messi/Ronaldo You can quote this.

>He thinks that transfer fees matter

t. customer

When a team signs a player, they only sign him for one season, right?

Drogba, Lampard, Robben, Terry, Essien, Hazard, Zlatan, Carvalho, Herrera

I'd say Jose is an expert at making players.

>Pogba can't pass, create and constantly dribbles into crowds

Christ you'd have to be incredibly nitpicky to say to that. His use of the ball is insanely efficent and the only way I'd believe any of you know what your talking about if you said he's lazy when it comes to defending.
Sup Forums ABUs don't even watch football anymore. This board is in a downward spirial

They do. Unlike your tinpot gloryhunter fans think, every team does indeed have a budget and not some magical infinite source of money. Paying shittons of money for slightly above average players gets you nowhere, as evidenced by Man U's last couple of seasons where you can't even qualify for CL

Most retarded thing I've read all day, and I was in the match thread.

pro-tip: he could have cost 6 billion pounds and it wouldn't make a jot of difference

> forgetting Casillas
#triggered

Best post ITT. Tell 'em, Raj

>His use of the ball is insanely efficent
>by far the worst shooter in PL
>30th (thirtieth) in producing key passes

Herrera made pogba (and the entire team) look amazing today. But pogba did play well.

Herrera was just godlike.

So Player A was already at a huge club that had no reason to sell and therefore would require a big transfer fee.

Player B was at a smaller club, one that perhaps can't really afford to turn down a relatively big fee.

Because of those circumstances, out of the player's control, Player A automatically has to be much much better, purely because of a higher price tag? Nonsense

Young is the worst shooter in the league. As shown today...

He is one of the least efficient players at his position in the league. He is way too slow on the ball. Takes too many touches and takes too long to make decisions.

>88 shots
>4 goals

Utd buy players to sell shirts

He reminds me of Gerrard, always going for the Hollywood pass or shot. They're not coming off at the moment but maybe they will start to next season

Yeah but he made a tackle today. And fifty passes

It's called smart-spending. It's nit my fault that the terrible Man U scouts are unable to find a similar player for less money.

>United in the CL next year

>CL

>Young, Fellaini, Lingard still better than Pogba
Really make the cerebrum tingling

If you pretend he's not bad, then he can pretend he's good. Everyone wins.

Next season he'll start complaining that English people are racist, he'll leave the year after for half the price.

> SCREENCAP THIS POST

>and he doesn't seem to create anything.
Created the most chances for them this season

i sort of agree

80% of the blame goes to the idiot who over paid

20% to the player who doesnt really develop

>black players
>improving with age
Unlikely.

I don't understand why Man United paid so much for Pogba. They could have bought Pjanic and Kante for less than what they spent on Pogba.

>He's young, he just needs time to mature and adapt and find his best form, just like Gareth Bale.

>economies of scale
>football inflation

£25m/year for four years is nothing to a club like Man Utd. Plus he's still got a lot of potential, even if he is playing like garbage at the moment.

I know it's nothing for United. But at the same time there were much better ways to spend that money. Tottenham's entire starting eleven basically cost the same as Pogba.

Is this guy doing damage control all day because of uniteds win? Oh deary me

They needed an adidas poster boy. That's why.