lmao

DELICIA?

>that polish region
it all makes sense now...

in the south

Beat me to it

voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir~

full of great beaches, bunda, and acai

It's also unironically the best city in Brazil.

The best city is Brasilia you faggot

>polish region
>almost completely surrounded by germans

melhorescidadesdobrasil.com.br/ranking-geral-melhores-cidades-brasil-2015/
I don't see it at the top here?

>meme ranking

Out of all the Italians in the new world the most successful ones live in U.S.A/Canada all the ones who ended up in Latin America got the short end of the stick. Damn I feel bad for them.

What are the British doing in the middle of the Amazon?

rozkosz

are those german and polish regions predominantly white?
Are they still speaking German there?

>
>yes
>
Only on small rural areas, only elder people. It's not standard German, it's their dialect or whatever from where they came from. Same thing with Italians.

How the fuck are there so many Italians in Brazil? Was it hard for them to learn Portuguese?

Italian and Portuguese look completely different.

That's why they made criminals mobs on murica :^)

DZIEŃ DOBRY
>DZIEŃ DOBRY KURWA PO POLSKU NIE ROZUMIESZ?
>DAJ MI TO CO MASZ W RĘCE
>NO DAJ
>PROSZĘ PAŃSTWA TO JEST MURZYN
>HEHE PATRZCIE JAKI GŁUPI xD
>DOBRA IDZIEMY DALEJ
> O! A TU MAMY ŚCIANĘ. KOJARZĄ PAŃSTWO NA PEWNO ŚCIANY POLSKICH DOMÓW? GRUBE, SOLIDNE CEGLANE.
> A TU ŚCIANA Z GUWNA. SRAJĄ DO WIADRA, PROSZĘ PAŃSTWA, WSZYSCY Z WIOSKI DO JEDNEGO I POTEM, PAN SIĘ PRZESUNIE, RĘKAMI TO NABIERAJĄ, MIESZAJĄ ZE SŁOMĄ I, UWAGA STOPIEŃ, I LEPIĄ ŚCIANY.
> I TO SIĘ PROSZĘ PAŃSTWA TRZYMA. JEST SOLIDNE, TANIE W BUDOWIE I CO NAJWAŻNIEJSZE! SPEŁNIA SWOJĄ FUNKCJĘ. A W POLSCE? NO W POLSCE JAK W LESIE.

It was easy for them like learning spanish on argentina.

it is easy to learn italian
english is not latin so you wouldn't understand

I feel bad for them because the Italians here have kept their culture for the most part - but the ones in Latin America lost their culture

Serioulsy?

When was the last time you shouted porcodio?

Are you fucking retard?

Nice bullshit map.

When was the last time you heard a Brazillian or Argentine identify as "italian"?

I found out a couple of days ago that we also have a Finnish diaspora, very small compared to the other ones, but still there.

Feels weird man

why

>but the ones in Latin America lost their culture
LOL? a lot of the food on argentina is influenced by italians, and they identify as "italo-descendants".

also it's the same case on your country, they became anglicized with names like Johnny, Vinnie, Franky, Rocky, etc... and are not talking italian except if they are direct immigrants.

lol

>needing to identify as something because you need to be an individual over a group
classic american

all the fucking time

I'm from one small-medium Italian/Germa descendants town.

Never. I don't, because I'm Brazilian.
This doesn't mean shit about culture.
I call my grandpa nono, my grandma nona.
(I don't care if in today Standard Italian is written nonno)
I eat polenta, fortaia and torresmo (almost every day) when there.
And they don't identify as Italians. Because they're not.
Their parents were born there. That's just it

Language has died. Both my dad and mom speak very little, they learned from their nonos.
When me and cousins were little kids and we were eating with the whole family, my parents and grandparents would tell dirty stuff only in their Italian dialect.

But mannerisms, food and a lot of other things remain.

Same with my friends with German ascendency and their opas and omas.

This is bullshit

The only people who migrated here are Portuguese, Italian, Germans, Poles and Japanese

t. negro

Yeah only for a bit now they own construction businesses, food stores, and are good capitalist.
The thing is Italians in Canada and America are not poor compared to their counterparts in Latin America. Here they impacted American culture, cinematography, and food. They probably did the same in Latin America although got stuck in a shitty situation. Also here they mixed with anglos or germans as opposed to other Southern Europeans. They got a better deal in Canada/America not so much in Latin America.

> British
Literally why?

Yeah I could see that I wonder why Italians even migrated to Latin America did the Portuguese and Spanish betray their southern european brothers?

DANZIGED

>no lebanese

What the fuck, there's a shitton of lebs in SP.

If you speak Spanish or Portuguese you're not Italian

UNIRONICALLY AMERICAN

Bullshit.
The biggest ancestry in south brazil is portuguese.
Every brazilian has portuguese blood

>french ancestors

WTF I love Brazil now

... if you don't know about South America then maybe you shouldn't make such affirmations.

Italian and German festivals here in Brazil happens all the time, and I believe it's even stronger in Argentina.

hot desu

WOuld it be hard for a French speaker to learn Spanish or Portuguese? I have a hard time understanding you guys in English

>Yeah only for a bit now they own construction businesses, food stores, and are good capitalist.
Nice. Inshallah the refugees in Europe will be the same brother.

i agree with that, portuguese is the master race
no kidding

you know South America was actually not poor before the USA decided to ruins it during cold war :^)
stupid burgers who want to appropriate italians just to valorize their shitholes when they actually hate italians.
they even go to worships criminality commited by them.

You're brazilian,not portuguese.
You're impure.

thanks for the redpill but i already knew that

>When was the last time you heard an Argentine identify as "italian"?
None that never ever happened no sir.

If I'm not mistaken Italian-Argentine names are more Italian than Italian-American names

Except Italian doesn't have the Spanish naming custom of using the maternal name

Isn't one in ten Frenchmen a Muslim? That's quite sad considering that it's a European country from the old world. No one here cares about heritage as much as you'd like to believe it's only mexicans who cry about that shit.

MENTIONED

wtf i love parts of the north of brazil now
booking my ticket right now

Argies don't have it either.

>WOuld it be hard for a French speaker to learn Spanish or Portuguese?

I tried to learn Spanish. It was too boring, I can't speak it for shit.

>I have a hard time understanding you guys in English

delet

>52%

Wew lad what is
>Rhode island
>New Jersey
>New York
Heck even Boston has IIIItalians although they got IRISH'D. Once a group in America assimilates they get more Anglo sounding names.

This, it's just like how English in the US is actually more original English than the English in the US. That is because we have preserved the true British culture that has been lost in the UK

I wish Americans stopped talking about stuff they've no idea of

Ouchie I'm going to go cry now. Watch out for those trucks and attack baguettes. Heck you could yourself even be an Algerian. Here's your (You).
Literally retarded the post.

because you people are all about muh heritage. Latin americans don´t really care as much.
On other countries were they didn´t migrate as much as Brazil or Argentina, they actually are. For example, in Venezuela, a quarter of non oil-related companies are owned by italo-venezuelans. Most people here that have an italian surname are also upper-class

I thought Venezuela didn't allow private ownership?

There´s a 1/10 chance of that french being algerian/other muslims, while there's a 1/2 chance you are not white. What kind of reasoning of insult is that?
>Watch out for those trucks and attack baguettes.
It´s probably still riskier to live in the US than in France

>implying we give a fuck about being rich when we can do whatever the fuck we want and be happy
also even if we gave a fuck, this is the richest industrialist of Latin America that literally industrialized São Paulo. Notice something? The difference is, that different from the US, we are catholics, and italians integrated right away due to it. Meanwhile in the US they became the monstrosity they are just like every immigrant in the US. You guys simply have ethnic tensions among every difference, meanwhile different from you guys, our catholic mentality make us see everyone equal to the point of integration and racemixing my friend. That is the difference between Latin America and the shithole that is the USA

>Here they impacted American culture, cinematography, and food.
>implying they didn't here
You are just so ignorant that it hurts my friend

>I thought Venezuela didn't allow private ownership?
Venezuela's not Cuba, amigo. Yes, with their crisis, the state took over some private companies, but that´s different.

>That is the difference between Latin America and the shithole that is the USA

Aw man, you were doing great before that line. We're the shithole, dude.

have you ever lived in the US my friend? People are so autistic there that it hurts. One guy punched me because I kissed a girl in front of him in a party. People can't have fun or enjoy life due to being too insecure and need to be better than everyone else. And they unironically believe in inherently superiority and other shit. US is a place where people are so miserable that it hurts, no wonder people shot themselves all the time

Italians integrated faster in the USA.

Literally Supreme Court justices have been Italian American. And a lot of Italians kept the language here

You didn't finish reading my post really goes to show.
>Ecuador
It's more embarrassing on France's part because they are a European homeland where people claim direct lineage from. No one can just say they are an old world European that shit just doesn't work. The New World aka North and South America can be non-white or white it doesn't matter significantly because since their inception there were always slaves and natives. Europe on the other hand stayed european.
Honestly I think Venezuela is trying so hard not to die. I hope they get better with time.

It is worth noticing that the italians that went to south america were the guys that have created everything americans love about italy, because they came from the north. The Renaissance, art, culture, all the things they love about italy.
Most people arriving in south america from there were specially from the region of veneto.

The ancestors of italian-americans were mostly people that had been isolated from the rest of the peninsula for roughly a thousand years under the reign of naples, under spanish cultural influence (aragon) and without any correlation or significant links to the rest of the italian peninsula whatsoever since the times of the fall of the roman empire.

So when you burgers go anywhere north of rome, being it venice or tuscany, bear in mind that you're seeing things that would have been done by the ancestors of south american italians and not yours. Yours were doing something else.

>Literally Supreme Court justices have been Italian American. And a lot of Italians kept the language here
Literally our president was italian in 1970s, and since when keeping their language is integrating? E si, i discendenti qua anche imparano l'italiano amico mio

Kek @lmao.com
New Jersey has a shit ton of Sicilians, but it is true we probably got more Northern Italians compared to South America. Also during the 40's, 50's, and 60's the United States was a very very attractive place to immigrate to it was the throttle body of the world.
He's lying Italian-Americans/Canadians probably know less Italian than the ones in Brazil or Argentina. They did have a significant impact as an ethnic group here.

>american education

Yes, here "Randazzo" was not modified like in the US "Randall".

Tho some surnames were wrongly writen when the migrants pronounced them at the customs.

So you have surnames that are "castellinazados" (writen to sound like they sound in Italy) and surnames like mine that were kept like they are in "thel old boot".

Just in the town I live there are people with these surnames:

Rossi
Romano
Colombo
Bianco
Marchisio
Conti
Romagnoli
Bruno
Giordano
Rizzo
Barbieri
Santoro

and that's all I can remember now.

You share a language with a dude who makes sopa de macaco

Argentines share a language with Mexico

None of that has to do with Italy

Italians should go back to Italy with the rest of the niggers

If anything it has more to do with Italy than English my friend. The fact that they still speak their mother tongue up till these day simply shows how they feel apart from the US, and need to fight for their recognition, which means they aren't integrated whatsoever

why did this turn into an ameribear thread

I mean Italian-Portuguese-Spanish all sound like dialects of the same language if I'm not mistaken

Maybe even french but that seems more written than spoken

we aren't heritagetards, here where all brazilians

Quit posting you have no clue what's going in this thread.
I laughed out loud because it's true. I've met quite a few like Antonio is now Anthony or Vicienzo is now Vincent.

The fuck?
You share a language with fucking India and half of Africa...

I have italian name and surname, most of our food is at least italian based, there are "Italian Cultural Centers" everywhere, Italian is the second most taught language after English.

Your amount of northerners is probably smaller than the amount of french you had in Louisiana

>Between 1876 and 1930, out of the 5 million immigrants who came to the United States, 4/5 were from the South, representing such regions as Calabria, Campania, Abruzzi, Molise, and Sicily. The majority (2/3 of the immigrant population) were farm laborers or laborers, or contadini.

mtholyoke.edu/~molna22a/classweb/politics/Italianhistory.html

Virtually alI italians in south american are from the north

>replying seriously to this wasted bait
welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

Not one Italian has replied to this thread I can't help, but think they are cringing at the shit Americans, Argentineans, and Brazillians are writing.

Besides pizza and mafia what did the Italians give us

Recently with the amount of Reddit and Tumblr faggots coming all the time, I don't even what's bait anymore.

Also
>American education
Is not just a meme

The cringe is too fucking real.

>Here they impacted American culture, cinematography, and food. They probably did the same in Latin America although got stuck in a shitty situation
Here most blacks tend to be based. I can say the same for white americans in that sense.