I am going to commit suicide and record it live. I'll add asbestos to cup of water mixed with Bleach and mustard gas...

I am going to commit suicide and record it live. I'll add asbestos to cup of water mixed with Bleach and mustard gas. If I fail to die, I'll stab myself to heart with my knife. Follow me here
liveme.com/user/index.html?s=789407293984210944&source=native

21:00 British time (roughly one hour from now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah bullshit

I got the asbestos from the Soviet gas mask from the 60s so it's asbestos guaranteed, in case you were wondering

bumping

Also you can get mustard gas by making those crystals

Damn, that sounds super violet.
I guess you're going to kill yourself you minus as well die like fucking Rasputin.

Why are you going to do this tho?

Family abounded me, I have no friends and I'm in debt. Like 5K or something, I have no job so I picked up a lot of money. I see no way in living anymore

for attention duh

andrew you twinkie :)

OP, please dont deliver

that's where "brexit" is getting you...

I am not British, I just thought of that time because it's easier to remember than my timezone. I live in Eastern Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk

What's your passion?

None for like past few months, drugs few years back

Are you ingesting or injecting?

Why ?

Okay that's understandable, what did you want to become when you were a kid?

Inhaling

Where did you get the details for this cocktail?
I don’t see how how the asbestos will contribute in the immediate situation.

I don't know man. Something like a policemen or something like that

You'd like to make a difference to your community?
Feel a part of something?

I want to experiment. I know asbestos can make crystals and those create either lung cancer or painful death. If mustard gas burns my lungs and I add asbestos the crystals may form faster

Brother, that is going to be incredibly painful way to suicide & if you aren’t successful you will be permanently fucked up?

Not really. I'm not really sociable guy

You can't fuck this up.

don't do it, there's always a way out!

Would you like to be?

Suicide is the way out, dumbass

As with a suicide fags, its never announced ahead of time. YOU just want attention. Fuck off

No. I really can't seem to find any friends anyway, I had few but nothing lasts forever

This is a really stupid reason to try to kill yourself. 5k isn't really anything at all. You pretty much just get to start over, get a job go to the gym, find a waifu and start a family and all that lol people have been in Waaay worse situations. Yours is like a 4/10 on the you're fucked scale

Oh boo hoo, cry me a river you pathetic fuck. Do you have two balls in your pants or just some hairless pussy ? Because you sound like a fucking bitch. You’re in Eastern Europe, I don’t know where but it could be Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, every county has people making money on the streets, and also people who have ways to get out of the country. Move somewhere else, change your name, move to the U.K, I don’t really care, but don’t be such a fucking coward and take your life.

Sorry for wanting to have some time before I really do it. I just want to think and remember. You wouldn't understand

no, I really just want to see people suffer and die

get yourself some "give a fuck" mentality and a job.. friends come and go, and you cant choose your family.. fuck it but dont kill yourself idiot

Okay.
Are you healthy?

To anyone saying I'm begging for attention I can only say it's your opinion and I totally understand, but you really can't know what happened and what's going through my head

>asbestos
And what do you expect that'll do for you, champ?

I have astigmatism but I don't think u have any other illness

do i really need to download an app just to watch you die? :S

I don't know where else to stream with an android, sorry.

op you faggot i dont own a smart phone

do it on a proper streaming site

Why have you decided to run away from the problem rather than fix it?

Which one?

Because I can't fix it now

Take your time user, don't kill yourself!

im not downloading an app to watch some fat faggot off himself

What a surprise, ignoring all the good advice and just replying to people with “poor me”. You’re not a man. You’re pathetic.

Why is it irreparable?

Start the stream already

Sounds like pathetic fuck trying to get money.

Who is gonna wipe out his 5k debt and be the real "HERO"

KYS OP.............or carry on.

Coz he’s a fucking faggot baby who can do nothing but feel sorry for himself and who thinks no one has ever in the history of man been worse off than he is right now.

>5k in debt

I got 70k in debt due in two months and i'm 21 without job.

Sup Forums is not for children

English motherfucker, do speak it?

Why is this cunt here crying like a baby then ?

> do speak it
Smooth

dont do it user....there is always a way out....how old are you?

>Eastern Europe
What country? Why did your family abandon you? How did you get a debt of 5K? Was it one of those instant money services?
Are you sure you want to do this? Sure, seems tough, but liveable. I live in Lithuania and here finding a job and working to repay a debt would be a problem in my opinion. Do you really have nothing pleasant/ joyful in life that you would want to live for?

So i got this live.me accoutn setup. DO NOT BITCH OUT! you owe me this. im also staying up late just to watch.

What?

>5k in debt

Lmao nigger I'm about 80k in debt, fucking grow a pair.

Or don't and kill yourself. I don't really care

You've entirely missed the point, understandably of course.

Why is it irreparable, OP?

I live in Belarus, family abounded me because I started drugs and made my family a bad name. I really am a disgrace to my family and I'm sure I do not want to continue with this misery.

You're gonna make a speech?

Asbestos are crystals, they cut you lungs when inhaled causing the production of scar tissue that can develop into lung cancer known as mesothelioma, this takes years if not decades to develop usually so in all honesty not going to help you much.

Do it already I have work tomorrow

>I am going to commit suicide and record it live.

Stopped reading. You won't do shit.

Great way of attracting more users for live.me app.
Excellent marketing ploy.

bro how are you gonna add gas to a cup?
/pepsi

No, you’ve missed the point. The point that this guy has no fucking back bone and has this “woe is me” mentality, not wanting to even reply to anyone who is telling him what he needs to hear. You carry on asking him your nice little questions and listening to him tell you how it’s all fucked up and irreparable but you ain’t changing shit.

It's not that I couldn't move on. But my life is the same for couple of years. I always make debts and then repay them. But every time I do so it just gets shittier and shittier. Last year I owned a flat, now I live in my neighbors room and pay for it.

where do you live right now?

I can't Download this Shit App in my Country fagget

Don't do it

fucking kill yourself

Not op but blow it in?

At least you are not american.

tldr

move away and start a new life...ask for people that will find a job in another country and start all over and dont make the same mistakes a second time

5k debt is nothing, it wouldn't take you long to pay if you can get income. If you can't get a job, sell drugs... make new friends while selling drugs...

>Guys, I'm gonna kill myself!
>Guys!! Hey, Guys!!!
>You still here, guys? I'm gonna do it!
>Please pay attention! I need it!
>Guys, I'm about to do it after I watch tv.

30 minutes left

You'll need a cap to make it stay, how will you drink it?

It’s shit being wrong, I know.

Damn it user. I'll leave the house by 21:00 British Time .

Okay.
So you're in a pretty big rut.
Money is an issue but it's not crippling you yet.
Your happiness is evidently at an all time low.

You still have options but of course you'll never see them from your current position.

Now, be as honest with me as you can.
Why do you hate yourself so much?

you wont no balls pussy

Sounds like that's your problem

Dr Phil over here lol study psychology by any chance champ?

5k ain't shit

I'm currently on the phone with Кoмитeт гocyдapcтвeннoй бeзoпacнocти Pecпyблики Бeлapycь. They are trying to locate you.

newfag? go kill yourself nobody loves or cares about you fucking nigger fuck gtfo Sup Forums you kike

W h a t ?

HAHAHAHAHA
We have a fuckin hobby-shrink over here!!!

According to google translate it’s “Committees of the Specialized Bachelor Party”

Uhm
Sorry?

Link me ur stream when its up