Is it true that most burgers and europeans believe that we Latin Americans are mostly descendants of the Spanish...

is it true that most burgers and europeans believe that we Latin Americans are mostly descendants of the Spanish colonizers and natives?

Europeans know Hitler went to Argentina and you're the whitest people on earth.

Westerns think anyone not living in europe or north america live in mudhuts starving 24h per day

not really

yeah I think so

Wait what? They dont?

(((They))) force that into our brains at school so that we feel guilty. Do not blame us.

If you arent youre a rootless mongrel.

we're told this by large NGOs and charities so that we donate to them and take in refugees

What are you then?

stop whoring your face, you're ugly as sin

we are Greeks

how many latin american refugees do you have there?

my school had a venezuelan kid in the early 90's

>it's an argentinian talks about stupid race shit nobody in the real world cares about thread

you cared enough to post here

yes, mestizos

Guess my ancestry.

we think that about rural westerners too

spanish?

too many brazillians in dublin
all here "learning english", all working illegally
wish I could kick out all the men but keep the women

I am pure iberian, i will leave to spain with degree, i will never end my history by mongrelizing with an anglo.

fugg I didn't know about this, I wonder why did they chose Ireland instead of England for example

You can't do nothing, because you are a faggot, you sit on your computer and fucking say to everyone that you are superior, you aren't nothing, no one will care about you. I will go to your country in 2 weeks, will live in there 2 years, when these years finish, i will come back and live 2 more years, faggot.

calm down Paulo, are you planning to live in Ireland or something?

I dont feel anything for stupid negro immigrants who think they belong anywhere

Yes boludo, and you?
Someday will leave your country?

Yeah, mostly I suppose. But I have amerindian and afroantillano ancestors. Even some French guy.

Of course, you country is cucked like a thousand years, its normal for you dave :^)

But what if he wanted to genocide them for being super black?

>Someday will leave your country?
not for money desu, I'm quite comfy here, the only way I'd leave is if I got married with a foreigner or something

Hehehe, I could right now go to Ireland and live the rest of my life there, but the weather is miserable.

Btw, you only get shite immigrants. I remember watching a doc about Brazilians living in Ireland and seeing a stupid pardo saying he felt an Irish, even tho he barely babbled in english, not to mention had no idead of gaelic...but well, most irish also don't.

i think most people here know that you're a mix of european settlers, local tribes and in some cases like brazil for example, the imported slaves
or i'd like to believe that most people know. either one

Alpaca waifu~

Probably mostly. Unless you count Brazil and a decent amount know you're Portuguese. Some probably also know about the Argentine Italians because of people like Messi. However, you average American doesn't know you can find German and Russian descended people in Brazil or Welsh and German exclaves in Argentina.

Please we know you live in cinder block shacks with tin roofs that are sometimes painted in pastel colors.

Do you honestly think the poster and the picture are the same person?

that's just partially true, but every latin american country received thousands, if not millions of european immigrants especially during the 20th century, and most of them didn't return to their homelands, like for example the italians and slavs in Argentina

I don't know, he always post a different pic

11 million Mexicans and their hellspawn who "deserve" to be here. We have to pay for the spawn if they are born here but the fragile "migrants" divide the food and housing among 4 times the amount of people.

I'm black and when I went to the US people used to ask "why do you speak Spanish?" or "why do you hang out with Mexicans?".

I've seen this one the last three days. I don't think anyone is that autistic.

>*I'm a nigger
you're welcome

Jesus just shut the fuck up you dunce.

Probably because only 1.2% (less than 1.4 million) of Mexico is black. Smaller European countries have more blacks. I would have guessed Dominican or maybe Columbian.

Most people here think anyone speaking Spanish is Mexican. Which is why I think LatAms types sucking up to white supremacists are funny.

I've seen a few Dominicans who are black as fugg and they all confused the nogs from here by speaking Spanish.

>I don't think anyone is that autistic.
are you new?

In the 90s? Was he a refugee?

I live in a neighborhood with them. I watch local news. Most recently a woman was saying the EBT she got was used to feed her family of ten (it's only for U.S. citizens (her kids)). This came up when ICE started cracking down. They don't speak English, are responsible for most hit and runs and also have a high percentage of child sex crimes. MS-13 (not really Mexican..though they work with the cartels) have been hacking up kids that disrespect them. Tell me more about America moron. Let me guess your parents are illegals or you live in a 90% white middle class suburb. I'm sick of disconnected dickbags pretending we got millions of winners who contribute to America. Most of the businesses that employ them are sketchy cash only places, do you think those places pay taxes? Only half of them pay income tax and at their pay rate should get full refunds. The vegetable thing is a meme, next time you buy some look were they are from. A lot of mine come from Mexico and the rest is from S.A. and Canada. I buy as many from the Netherlands as I do the U.S.

Sorry, anyone that would post their own face. Mexico-is-White, the Sheik, that guy obsessed with a /my/ poster all clearly had problems. I think Ikibey is not a happy person but I think he knows what he's doing.

don't forget the ''am I white?'' fat Brazilian that used to make threads whoring his face everyday, he even posted timestamp

Yeah....what was his name?

he said his name? I missed that tbqh

Can I get a quick rundown on those character?

>we are Greeks
Bring me baklava Papageorgiou.

Italian/Spanish/Drunk Irish-American sailor.

Well...it was more of a nickname. I doubt it was his real name.

Holy shit I wish I had the time. Maybe someone has a pre-made list. The one I think is/was certifiable was "Mexico is White" he'd post infographics that made no sense (Puerto Rico was 95% "white") and say Mexico is more white than the U.S. while ignoring many of the non-whites in the U.S. are Mexican. He then would go on rants on that while southern Mexico is not white most people were white northern Mexicans. Other Mexican posters often told him to shut the fuck up. I think he may have been nuts because he would argue intensely against facts for no reason. It wasn't like Ikibey's trolling. I wonder if he was the same guy as the gommie Mexican who used to heavily use the cold war Soviet rhetoric to bitch about the U.S. and then enter /rus/ (which are far from commie posters) and talk about how great communism was untill they quickly told him to fuck off.

Yes Argentina is mixed, italian, spanish and Germans

What are we then? Indios, Mestizos and Whites (descended from iberians) are the 3 most prominent groups

>4chink
>the real world

we're in 4chink atm, not irl

With the exception of the Japanese and Koreans, fair enough.

we're mongrels and that's it
you can't have a race if you're the mix of all races
culture and ethnicity are more important then

literally this, we're muts

>Mom does computer shit
>Dad is a doctor
>Majority European

You must be pretty smart

Not very smart , considering I am dumb enough to post my face here.

Payback for stealing our land,Pedro