(If i acctually get help then will post nudes)

(If i acctually get help then will post nudes)
>> be me, never had girlfriend, virgin starts to study
>> meets a cute gril that initiated everything, gril has bf for 1 year
>> she started texting, almost spamming and giving hints
>> start sexting one day and exchange nudes, cuddle during lessons
>> texts me that she doesnt know what to think and i confuse her feelings. She doesnt know what to do or feel at that point.
>> meet with other studens to drink on campus things escalate quickly (not drunk)
>> fingers gril her .. cums twice and is impressed
>> more texting and agreeing on meeting with friends to party
>> get drunk and fuck brains out for an hour till i cum inside her
>> cant deepthroat but likes it rough and spanking
>> her bf doesnt spank her and is bad and she does all the work she sais
>> we develop feelings for each other
>> "friends" leaked everything to her bf
>> she drives to him to talk, he forgives her and gives her a chance
>>she really appreciates that and wants to try again and save her realationship
>> she didnt feel loved by him for the last 2 months
>> Whole family and friends say that he wont change and she should leave him
>> doesnt listen to them.. obviously
>> he doesnt allow her to meet text or talk to any male person
>> we text and talk about alot of things and if im still in her life
>> "i was close to breaking up with him for you" "Just a little time and i wouldve fallen in love with you completely"
>> met her again to talk and "end" it.
>> we cuddle and talk. she does want to talk, text ansit nexto to each other
>> she said if he doesnt comply then he can leave her(bf accepts her requirments and realationship is restored)
>> before train came i kissed her a last time and she started crying so we kissen abit longer
>> text her i love her, she texts that shes sorry
What can i do to win her?
I can sit next to her in lessons, talk and text her. But i cant meet with her in private(that would make it easy for me)

Hostenly op. You should try moving on. She's playing you and her boyfriend. Even if you do start a relationship with the boyfriend out of the picture it will probably end with you being cheated on. Seen it happen too many times buddy...

Op here again to expand:
>> didnt text her today
>> she started texting a couple of times to initiate a chat
>> tried to ignore and gave simple declining answers
>>said she talked with bf that everything went fine and shes allowed to talk text and sit in lessons with us BUT he doesnt accept the fact that he changed (the reason why she cheated)

Go to her house with a boombox, lift it above your head, crank it all the way up, and play her favorite song. Tell her how you feel.

This is not some 80s love story.

OP just let her go, you are chasing after a girl who is already in a relationship. If she hated her bf and loves you she would have broken up with him. Just break it off and give us her nudes

This so hard

dude either way, she cheated his BF... ye it may not happen again, but the normal way would be, break up with him, than fuck with you..

now she is back with him.. mmm,, noo, unless you are some desperate loser, who cant get another girl i dont think you should try to get her back

This op, I've been in a similar enough situation, just leave.

this makes me uncomfortable

virgin?

shit no dude and actually I'm all pro-anal but that's going to leave one hella wrecked asshole behind man

>Other user here,
Seconding. Maybe it's because of the speed changed and frames dropped

Actually I'd say back off :(, but not for the reasons you think. I've seen and been in situations like these. Some women like to have a sure rebound. They the ultimate objective is to always have a partner. Because the boyfriend is a dick it's socially more acceptable for her to cheat without looking like a slut (people sympathize with her cheating because the dude is an asshole). Whenever there is a problem with the bf she'll go back to you but the patch things up with the bf. She will never leave him but still seek your attention for backup physical satisfaction.

> (OP)
Are you willing to suffer for someone who cheated on her boyfriend and is so submissive she can't decide for herself? I did this mistake when I was like 18, never again. Forget about the pussy for one second and think carefully about her wrecked personality.

Continuing. She will try to keep you at a distance so that it's easy to sleep with you the second she gets in a fight with the bf

OP here,
If she happens to want to sleep with me again... should i set her an ultimatum? Either she leaves her bf or we wont fuck.

my feelings for her are fading so we might also become fuck buddies.

if you fuck withhold all feelings and she'll want them that much more

Ultimatums won't work, she'll stall and you'll agree cuz...pussy. But do that before maybe. There is no point in sitting on it. Tell her "you know how I feel about you, I'm not okay with being a side dish. Unless you have broken up with Chad for sure, we won't be anything". Might be drastic buuuttt doesn't look like you care about "friends", so being nothing if she won't leave Chad shouldn't be a problem. PS: been there, did the wrong thing, ducked so bad. VALUE YOU SELF MORE

wait... if i fuck her without loving her she will love me more? did i get something wrong :s