Does anyone worry they smoke too much weed? Also, stoner chick thread

Does anyone worry they smoke too much weed? Also, stoner chick thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUT8bf4sRRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to smoke a lot of weed.

When my job as a IT-Engineer changed to a much more complicated sector i couldnt handle it any more.

I couldnt concentrate enough an think as clear as i needed it. After i stopped smoking everything was OK.

Now i smoke about 1 - 2 Joints per month and i have the same effect for about 2 days after i smoked.

I dont smoke that often, but when i smoke w ppl theyre usually huge stoners and wont stop packing bowls until someone says something. and then they have a cigarette right after. like dude give your lungs a break

I worry that I like weed too much. If I could, I would smoke all the time. I tried that for a few months and kept fucking up my job. Now I try to only smoke on weekends but it's so tempting to smoke all the time again.

What kind of job do you have?

step up your game, fag

I am the head of the wholesale division for a small brewery.

Do you like the job? Is the salery OK? Did you ever had problems in your job because you are smoking?

I only smoke after I have done everything I need to do for the day. A glass of bourbon and a bowl are my reward for finishing everything. Then I can actually relax. System works well for me.

youtu.be/nUT8bf4sRRk

Does anyone else end up feeling really tired and paranoid the day after smoking?

I smoked last night and woke up pretty tired, but not paranoid. I only get paranoid while im high

I feel very neutral about my job. The pay and hours are ok but not great. However, there is not much about it I truly hate. It's an ok job.

You should keep it to the weekends user. Dont fuck up your life.

Sounds like a plan. It will save money and cut down on my tolerance problem. The downside is, sobriety is so damn boring sometimes.

This is what I'm gonna do. I smoke like a monster and I'm getting tired of being fog brained, but weed is my stress release from life so I don't think I can go cold turkey, but I am gonna try to learn moderation. I kinda want my body to start feeling normal again. Plus being high kills my pussy game. So yeah, only gonna try to smoke on weekends now.

sometimes i worry im not using enough

I feel very paranoid the day after. I feel like everyone is on my ass or out to get me. Not sure if it's the weed or just me.

How much do you smoke?

I used to smoke 5 or 6 times a day. Now it's once every couple of days. Just start dialing it back slow. Other wise you will end up missing it too much.

is it weird that i've never smoked weed ever in my life and i'm 37?

I don't smoke, so no.

It's not weird at all. I know lots of people over 30 who have never smoked. Some of them want to but are worried about losing their jobs. Some just don't know how or where to buy it.

If you never felt the need to, no.

Dumb bitch burning her hand

awesome thanks.
imma jerk off now

it's just that I think sometimes when I take smaller hits instead of a couple huge ones I end up getting less high off of more pot. can't get outta my comfort zone enough to get a satisfying buzz in one good session

I smoke a lot, helps with my anxiety but i fear it making me lazy. currently trying to take a 28 day break to reset my tolerance and to prove i can do it.
Doing fine rn (10days) but my dreams are so vivid and they are making me more anxious cause always something is going wrong in my dreams. anyone else find this happens to them?

I smoke less weed than I used to but I just picked up £45 worth of weed like an hour ago so I can't really say shit.

im too poor to constantly afford it, so after buying some for around 2 months, i get a month long break.

Im stoned since 13 years.. and i dont want to miss the time.. it was awesome. but for now im on that point that i will quit in 2018.
i allready started to learn a new job and school will be much harder the next year...

i tried so many times to smoke just on weekends but i cant.. full power or nothing..

i think im gonna smoke again when i finished the school thing.. :)

I can't do shit when I am high. I just end up watching Netflix shows I have already seen and eating junk food. The next day I feel like a piece of shit for being so lazy.

I dab and or vape concentrate at least a dozen times a day. I use to be good with just a good dab or a good rip off my vape and that would do me good for the day. Now I need about three good dabs or about 5 hits off my vape and it will get me a lite buzz that lasts about two hours.
Although I tried a new strain the other night that left me feeling like I use to.

Just stop smoking for a week or two. It will reset your tolerance.

I'm worried I don't have enough weed to smoke.

A pain I know all too well.

smoke three times a day minimum. It doesn't seem to affect my life one bit.

what about sativas.. thought they helped u concentrate?

She's nice
sause

Or switch strains a lot. If you smoke the same one over and over it looses its affect

This is true

you're only smoking too much weed when you refer to it as medication and start posting about how it cures cancer

This is my system too, but I prefer scotch over bourbon. I feel this is the adult stoner system.

On days like today when I'm flat out of money and weed I feel i rely on it too much, which sucks cause I'm also very irritated and kind of depressed, like nothing is fun.
When I'm high, I'm constantly gaming and enjoying shit. Now I'm just boredly clicking through things and hating everything.

But, I never really worry that I do it so much my life is shit. I got a decent girlfriend, decent job(hate my co-worker though), and some good friends. As far as my 'life' goes, I only wish I could stop long enough to pass a hair test for a better paying job, as I don't want to waste any money on cleansing bullshit

is it really that hard to quit smoking weed?

I'd have to be absolutely clean for six months, even a small hit would set me back.

The only reason to find a better paying job and quit is the whole, 'get married, have kids' mindset. And while it's a long term goal, it's not enough of an incentive to make me want to go that long. I know I said 'I wish' but it was an over statement.

Short answer, no, but don't see the point if stopping if I'm content enough,

I was worried for awhile. Then I decided to do a massive dose of mescaline ever since then weed just isn’t the same so I’ve cut back big time.

you don't need to get married and have kids if/when you find a better paying job though

Hey bro so I got a quick question im currently getting my bachelour degree for cybersecurity and just wondering will i be able to smoke weed in this field, i will also be getting a minor in IT

Bite the bullet and move up in life, man

Anyone who says it's hard to quit is a pathetic pussy. It's not hard at all to quit smoking pot. Grow up you fucking losers. And stoner chicks suck. They all think they're so cool and so enlightened when in reality they're just sluts who would fuck any grimy nigger drug dealer to get a blunt

who is she?

I mean I smoked weed constantly for 10 years and got arrested and put on probation with monthly tests. I had to stop smoking weed I did it but it wasnt easy. It was always on my mind, and I honeslty missed smoking weed, and doing stuff I enjoyed high. Its not impossible but it is not the easiest thing in the world.

I'm thinking Arbys.

Beats me. Some random chick I found on Bing.

Fuck no but I do smoke too much. Nothing to worry about tho.

You want to hold a security clearance? Any DoD contract will require you to have one and smoking weed will cause it to be revoked. That cuts the job market about in half for a cybersecurity major.

I smoked weed every day for about 7 years. I had no problem stopping for good; I just up and decided it was juvenile and I was done with it and the people I used to hang out with. Weed culture is just awful.

I would have sex with every single girl posted in this thread

Doesn't mean much coming from a virgin.

Yes

Yes. Sometimes I am full on Sup Forums until I smoke some pot then I go full gay

I fucking hate weed culture. As much as I love weed, I can only smoke by myself or with a select few who I know can keep their shit together. I have had too many times where some stoner pos tries to get philosophical while high. They all end up sounding like a jackass. Most think because a few great minds throughout history have enjoyed weed, that somehow smoking makes you into a great thinker.

I know, but my point was I'm content enough with the money at this job to not quit and move forward.
See above.
I'd rather keep smoking and enjoy this job over stopping for a new one right now.

Thank god! I was beginning to think I was the only one.

i just make rules for it

for example i only smoke when everything I have to to do that day is done and I only smoke 2 to 4 half bowls a day and if its a special day maybe a little more

i understand you're content but you don't need to settle when you know that you have it in you to be better and move forward.

i dunno man. i'm constipated.