I need help guys. I've just got my first match. Any advice on what to say first? Should I just say Hi?

I need help guys. I've just got my first match. Any advice on what to say first? Should I just say Hi?
Any of you guys have some good stories about how you get laid using tinder?

go to /fit/

Matching doesnt mean shit, you'll learn that the hard way

Tell him how hard you are going to suck all the man milk out of his feminine penis.

This actually helps

>Should I just say hi
No
Girls get tons of matches, and most guys who do message them just say "hi" or "hey" and she probably won't bother replying.
Send a cheesy pickup line or something. Something a bit entertaining and bold.

You fucking shitlord. How dare you assume I am after women! I'm all about the cock.

Then just send him "GIBE DICK PLS"

People are fickle, match for no reason, cunts, et cetera. Have no expectations, but don't be a bitter cunt either.

Match, say hi and ask how they are doing, they reply and probably ask what you are doing.

Keep this up and have 5-10 exchanges back and forth, if there is interest set up a date sooner rather than later. When the date is set up, refrain from texting too much so you don't start imagining themselves as something else.

>getting laid on tinder as a straight guy

lol good luck with that, sorry to say but straight men are the biggest cucks in the dating universe

I always begin the conversation with a "why are men always supposed to start the conversation?"

So far only two out of dozens have not reply back

what up m'dude how is it going xD

>this

Also if you are average you're not gonna talk to much women. App is for pretty faces, that's it

Should I tell them I want to chew on their foreskin like a stick of Juicy Fruit gum?

I'm actually curious on why straight men are the biggest cucks. Please elaborate.

Definitely gonna try this

Do not just make a bunch of small talk.
If a girl matched with you, it means she thinks you're attractive. Just be openly flirty to keep her interested, and ask for her number relatively quickly.

>straight men are the biggest cucks
wtf do you mean? I've gotten laid once recently, got a few more lined up

I'm not an expert on gay but sure, go for it

>be me
>go know Tinder
> find a gir

Only thing that stops me is living with parents in my 23

The cuck thing was to provoke, but simply put straight guys have to go through lot of hoops to get laid, compared to others.

This is empirical and brief but if you compare MSF and MSM, lots of differences pop up.

As a gay person you are not bound the same rituals, society expectations, standards as your heterosexual counterparts. Whichever party can make an advancement, pay the bill, suggest activities, even just have sex if one is into that. Two persons of the same sex have more similar way of thinking compared to two different genders.

In hetero dating, women are overwhelmed by men and therefore women have much higher "sexual market value" if you want to use that term. To get with an average SMV girl, it seems a man has to have relatively higher "value". Straight men often want sex more compared to straight women, so straight men have to go through these hoops of dating and rituals and whatnot. Man has to do this and woman has to do that. Women don't want quick hookups as much as men and even if they do, risk of social stigma is present. Women often don't like advances, and are wary about those.

There's lesbians also but I have no idea or experience about FSF dating, other than coming across a phenomenon called "lesbian bed death".

There's pros and cons to all forms of dating. Among MSM sex is pretty easy to find and not a huge deal, relationship is more difficult and often comes around in the 30's. But when it happens there's a certain freedom from expectations and roles. Dating pool is really miniscule and only hope of dating is to move to a city, preferably a huge city.

Straight dating is a fuckhuge dating pool, which is great. 90% of the gender you prefer has the same orientation as you, options everywhere, amazing. The downside is those rituals and whatnot, if you aren't into those.

Every person and pairing is different and unique, but those are general differences I have noticed from empirical evidence, anecdotes and dating both genders.

24 and living at home, but I still get by.
The guy who has fucked the most girls I know and gets laid every weekend still does too, it's not insurmountable.
>Tfw tinder date tonight to watch Netflix at some 18yo's place.

I’ve had success with all sorts of different ‘ice breakers’ and it’s not because of my looks.

Last match, the 3rd message I sent was literally ‘I’m just looking for someone to deepthroat my cock in my car’ and she is into it, will probably set that up soon.

This so much. If you've got a decent personality and an average face you're much better off meeting women irl.

word of advice... keep your super like for the ugly one that most fits you best.

i got laid more when i lived at home

Tbh I use tinder because I never seem to meet girls irl. I go out and do stuff all the time, but it's still very rare that I meet an attractive girl who I think I could feasibly ask out.

what percentage do you think of the girls on tinder are on in just for fucking compared to actual relationship im thinking 80/20