Who do you choose Sup Forums? For me Biggie by a great margin

Who do you choose Sup Forums? For me Biggie by a great margin.

honestly biggie did more for hip hop, but there are people who have contributed so much more to the culture than these two

Not sure why everyone has such a martyr complex about these guys

Biggie because he's fat like me

because they got shot and died

Biggie has better flow, 2Pac made more "meaningful" songs whatever that means.

So it's quality vs quantity.

i concur and i don't want to shit on tupac at all

Tupac

Nas

Biggie, but they are both rather boring.

I can recognize that Biggie was far and away better musically, but Tupac had charisma out the ass. The X factor. Pretty even for me, though I'd rather listen to Biggie.

Mid-90s deaths meant a lot more, I guess
that said, biggie wins

Is there an artist that's a fusion of Biggie and pac out there?
Biggie is easily one of the greatest rapper with flow but I don't like his tough money making gangsta facade that much. It's not as interesting as Jay or Rae.
I think Pac is an underrated lyricist. And one of the few Hip Hop artist who truly felt ambitious for the genre. But he really wasn't a good rapper.

biggie no doubt

2Pac because the production on his tracks was miles better and he didn't sound like he was rapping with a mouth full of marbles.

PAC all fucking day!!

Biggie, although that's not to say that Pac isn't great as well.

Biggie, by a mile. The only rap I like from Tupac is California Love.

Big boi ruled the nigga kingdom

Biggie is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Kendrick :^)

biggie was a coward that could only rap about fake mob gangster shit,he didnt do shit for hip hop or black people
2pac was the micheal jackson of rap,the bob marley of rap,the elvis of rap know what i mean?
also he was a leader,one that could have helped niggers big time and make them become something else,something better. He was the realest niggs ever,he was a true gangsta.
also,Nas is better than both of them

>t. tupack