Really makes you think... Huh

Really makes you think... Huh

Wtf i'm a #MuslimMissile now

I love all these because it makes it seem that women have a choice in the matter

I agree with her totally. We should ban all nonwhite immigration, with the exception of really cute hijabis. I love 'em. Let's make hijab great again. Let's make this thread great again, by posting pictures of our favourite hijabis.

would i prefer my clit intact or chopped off

Muslim girls are such goobers

wrapped candy doesn't carry the risk of exploding in my hand tho

Imagine shooting a load onto a different Hijab everyday, i mean c'mon.

>comparing women with candy

Well their only purpose is to reproduce and entertain mem so I'll take the one with no acid burns

Sounds good to me. Post your favourite hijabi picture!

Saved. Sauce?

Tbh wrappings are a waste of paper, bad for the environment

And she's basically calling every non-hijabd woman a whore. How are you burger faggots okay with that? She's implying that your mom/sister/cousin/gf/wife is somehow lesser than this holier-than-thou skank.

>wait years to unwrap candy, find out its a piece of shit
No thank you

Every time somebody defends muslims in any way they're basically aiding and abating an enemy to the western civilization. They ought to be recognized as enemy. Jihad means Holy War against the Infidel... Britain, Australia, Europa, the US & Canada... guess what. You ARE the Infidel, be warned.

I saw some other user post it here a few months ago. Sorry I don't have sauce
I'm okay with the truth. I'm not an insecure little faggot like you

>Candy can wash itself
>I would eat a muslim

You sure got me with that one.

I feel like John Green would love this metaphor.

Unwrapped obviously so I can eat it without choking on the wrapper.

Insecurity would be saying that our way is the wrong way. Stop falling for every cunt that offers you candy, they're just trying to sell you their backwards culture even when you still have your own.

depends on the candy

but women aren't fucking candy, and hijabs are the ugliest accessory in the wardrobe of women ever

neither.

But our way is the wrong way. Look at how far our culture has fallen in the last 100 years. Islamic culture is. GOAT
Come up with your own jokes, faggot

"I live in Indonesia, the country with the biggest Muslims population in the world, about 200 millions from 250 millions are Muslims. About 500 years ago it was still a Buddhists and Hindus country.

They were so peaceful and naive, they have no idea what Islam is. They are converted by Arabs through marriages and wars. The first Sultan in Java killed his own father because his father was a Buddhist. His father did not want to convert to Islam and that's it.

After most of the population were converted there was no peace anymore. At 1800 there was a jihad war between Muslims and...Muslims because the first group thinks that the second group is not Muslim enough! Later the second jihad war followed...

We are still seeing the same thing with Shiite and Sunni right now. In Indonesia Sunni just burned and killed Ahmadiah followers. If they cannot make peace among themselves how can we ask them to respect Atheists and people having other religions?

I am afraid the same ignorance and naivety will bring a catastrophe to Europe, the same story on Indonesia will be repeated on Europe, especially Germany. That makes me so sad. Why we could not learn from History."

Also the fact that she is referring to herself as candy is hilarious

#womenzrightz

Wow I'm a total #CruzMissile now, and I hate America for bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I mean, how can whitey even compete?

Ninja women dont make wives THEY MAKE KILLERS

Teenage mutant ninja goatfuckers

The allegory kind of limps, but I also would prefer a wrapped piece of shit rather than an unwrapped one, so I don't see the point.

no ur the fagot

Take away all the shit that was ruined by kikes and niggers in the last few decades and it's not so bad. It's still possible to choose a non-degenerate life in the Western world.

fuck moslems, but fuck western women even more

b-but #religionofpeace

>inbreeding
>illiteracy
>GOAT
This fucking sandnigger.

Have a newly wed muslim family that lives near me. The wife has a nice juicy ass. I want to commit haram, but I don't want Ahmed to come after me and try to blow himself up on my property.

WHEW LAD

If this cunt is any candy, it's a Warhead.

Only a beta cuckold would allow his woman in public dressed like a whore.

>tfw Sup Forums will disagree and call me ahmed

Why cover yourselves when you can be like white people?

Fuck off Achmed (I totally agree with you)

The best candy comes in bags, but not trash bags, Achmedley

Of course you would say that Britain

How they can defend being oppressed is pretty crazy

it's like the exact opposite of western women who can't stop complaining about oppression

If you live in my country and want to identify yourself as an america then I expect you to assimilate in every way, including how we dress.

How the fuck do you expect me to eat wrapped candies?

>Wanting your women to dress like whores
Kill yourself you degenerate cuck.
If anything, our women need to start dressing more modestly

Islamic values will save the west insha'allah

Changing western women whores for cute submissive hijab housewives? Hmmm, hard one.

IKR?

>women dress slutty
OMG GUYS women are so degenerate why won't they cover up more!

>women wear hijabs
OMG GUYS Hijabs are so degenerate, why don't they show more skin!?!?

Nice hypocrisy, Sup Forums

Cut fags absolutely BTFO

I would prefer cultural Marxists dying of aids and third worlders being sent back to their containment zones

You expect 15 year olds to be any different? Lol

I agree, women are just items to be consumed by men much like candy.