Anyone got the crime scene photos? They must be out there

Anyone got the crime scene photos? They must be out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCR0ZO-2ymI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0peIyO0oGCs
youtu.be/rIWX06W7Krs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Bump

come on we all want to see them

Bumping for interest

Come on you faggots someone must have them

Fine, I'm going to make a bacon sandwich, I better see some gore when I get back.

>filename
>rANDY

hey I remember this faggot. I wish I knew about him before he went ghost so I could teach him how to actually be successful at something in his life. Also I'd put him in a pretty christmas dress and rape him silly

>christmas dress
How festive.

Ah, the millennium meme murderer. Back to tindr, fag.

also waist high candy cane stockings

i'm potato. who's this and whats the story?

interesting...

You have good taste. Although personally I would probably go for thigh highs.

This one?

The shooting happened 6 months ago.
A bit late now.

No that was his inspiration.

Wrong shooters lol. It was the guy that shot 3 people with a pump action shotgun in a shop. The beta only got 3 with 50 rounds with a pump action pistol griped shot gun before he got ghosted. If I was wrong about the round found then just correct me but I think it’s 50.

This guy knows his stuff, I just want to see Randy's corpse, morbid curiosity n' all.

To my knowledge there are no crime scene photos. But I recommend watching the video Metokur did one it, one of his best.

I already have, and then sat through hours of Randy's gay rants, kek'd through some of it but its a bummer if there are no photos of the aftermath

Good watch but there was another one that I will find and show you. The guy who made it looked like a school shooter and he’s pretty edgy but he had a lot of information on it. Before I find the other video watch this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCR0ZO-2ymI
Found it

any1 can tell me who is this prick?

i live in a cave

U need to watch the videos given in this thread. In short he shot up a shop and killed himself to go with the ghost women in a cartoon (he was obsessed with it) in which he was a women ghost.

Randy Stair, a transexual who hated fags (in his own words) that based his mass shooting location on a coin toss, thought he would be reincarnated as a female cartoon character from Danny Fantom after he died.

Forgot to add him shooting, he's a total fail just look at his posture lmao.

I know 3 people died but I think I could have done better. He had 50 rounds and he couldn’t hit shit because of his ghost women beta arms and the shitty duck tape pistol grip on his shotgun.

thankssss

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=0peIyO0oGCs
Also watch this :)

Holy Kek I used to work at weis markets... That's fucking crazy, good thing I didn't work nights with this guy or I'd be a meme.

what

shot over 50 rounds and kills 3 people.

you'd think he would at least watch a youtube video or something. he clearly has no idea what he is doing

He lived a failure and he died a failure.

Is that his mom holding the camera?

Bumping with more of this fag moaning.

youtu.be/rIWX06W7Krs

There has to some photos somewhere, even if it was an irrelevant shooting. Hell, even SucessTech shooting (a shooting in which nobody died but the shooter) has a footage and a photo of the shooter dead

I think they release the photos from mass shootings anymore

I don't think*

Isn't marlyn Manson very pro gun control? He's probably said something about this picture right?