Any medfags on?

Any medfags on?

I'm pretty sure I have either gonorhea or chlamydia but how do I tell apart from a test? The symptoms online look the same.

Also my girlfriend looks like she's caught it but has self diagnosed a UTI. She's taking 1g twice a day for 5 days of cephelexin. Will that be enough to kill it or should I start looking for a place to live for when she finds out?

Medstundent here, pic? What kind of symptoms?

Can't post a pic right now but the tip of my penis is red and sore. Also I have pain urinating (and for some time after urination), my balls also ache a bit but that's just started last night. Symptoms started on Thursday.

Bump

Plz halp

If you are unsircumcised, you could actually have a yeast infection going on. But I can't tell you anything for sure because those symptoms are very common with the most std's.

Ah fair enough. Yeah I'm uncircumcised. Any idea about those antibiotics? Will they be sufficient to kill off an STI?

> medfag
The symptoms aren’t the same. They present differently. What you’re describing sounds more like a UTI which you could have gotten just from your girlfriend. We’d need a picture and even then you can’t be 100% without an actual test.

If u piss n it burns like fuck, go to the doctor.

you go to the clinic

SAGE

Different antibiotics are best at treating different areas. Dosages also differ greatly on them based upon infection.

Gonorrhea: Ceftriaxone (Rocephin)
Azithromycin (Zithromax, Zmax)
Cefixime (Suprax)
Doxycycline (Vibramycin, Doxy)
Erythromycin ophthalmic (Ilotycin Ophthalmic)

Chalamydia: Azithromycin and doxycyclin

Her meds may/may not work. Just depends. Need actual doctor/diagnosis.

I went to the doctor and he said it was probably a UTI and to start on antibiotics. I was hopeful at that stage considering my girlfriend hadn't displayed any symptoms but she told me the next day that her symptoms started. She says it hurts on her taint when he urinates rather than through the urinary tract like usual for a UTI. Plus I had unprotected oral from a hooker like 5 days before first symptoms

I would not encourage the usage for antibiotics for every sti, even if most doctors use them. A yeast infection goes away in abot a week, but it recuires cleaning the glans penis and foreskin everyday with soap and water. But if i was you, I would get checked asap. Picture might help, but a close inspection by an urologist is what I recommend.

Wow what an idiot i am. Never write if you are tired. Meant infection, not sti

>
>Plus I had unprotected oral from a hooker like 5 days before first symptoms

Well there's your problem.

You guys can spread a UTI back and forth through sex too. Urination after sex, especially for women, helps clear out the passage of any foreign bacteria to prevent the infection.

I really hope you decide to go to a sex wellness clinic (I.e. planned parenthood) or your GP and get a swab/blood test done. You need her to do the same or y’all are gonna be passing it back and forth even after you’re cured. The unprotected oral probably did you in. Time to come clean.

wow, you are a stupid fuckin asshole

at least when I had this problem, I had only had sex with some chick
>unprotected oral from a hooker
you were just asking for it

ded yaself bitch

Hmmm thanks everyone. Had planned to go and get tested. My gp should have offered when I said it could be an STI. Guess I'll look for an aparment too

That's why they call you tricks, because hos give you diseases and make you pay for giving it to you.
>ta da!
>that's the trick

so who cheated? you or her?

Yo dick gon fall off.

Me and yes I know I'm a retard

drink a shit ton of prune juice
it acts as a natural antibiotic
but you have to do in excess of 1000 ml per day or it won't work.
>5 days