Friend is acting like total fucking asshole lately

friend is acting like total fucking asshole lately.
Leaves me on read constantly, laughs at me for no reason, acts like I'm mad when I'm not, plays the victim about it, makes way too personal jokes about me, laughs at me if I don't laugh at them
Should I just find a new friend or actually bother to salvage this shit heap?
pic unrelated

bump

bump2

bump3

"leaves me on read" ... dafuq, kek, faggot, it will be better when you become a teen

want to try that again in english, pal?

Stop being an autist

Fucking grow up lol

Find a new friend. Sounds like they're trying to be cool.

Have you tried talking to him about it?

you seem mad

kek

Here's actual advice OP: the key is the personal jokes.
It's ok to make jokes about personal shit but if your friend consistently makes them and then even laughs at you, it's a clear indicator that he's bored of you or wants to get rid of you in general.
Thus take the first step and detach yourself from your friend.

No OP my advice is the best. Checkem

Dude acts like an insecure fag about shit like this. Ask him why he's laughing at me (because he's sitting there awkwardly laughing at me for no reason until someone else joins in). Thinks he's too cool to provide a reason, or my existence is just hilarious. He did this to another kid I knew. Treated him the same then cut him off. Always whinges about how he was the victim though, despite the fact that he literally had the guy in the palm of his hands because he had low self-esteem and/or autism. I've known him for 2 years, but honestly at this point it's just needless stress

your check bounced, no further posts until you can pay.

Next time you see him kick him in the balls without warning then just keep punching his face until he doesn't look the same any more.

Then never talk to him again.

Of fucking course it's not worth salvaging that shit. Kick his ass, it'll be the best thing you ever do.

That would be feasible if the guy wasn't a bodybuilder.

He doesn't sound like a good friend,

Drop him, but not in any "dramatic" way (by unfriending, or unfollowing, or whatever kids do these days), just stop hanging out with him and or speaking to him as much as possible without being awkward.

Cut him out, I know the types.

Huh. So it's a pattern with him. And that sort of behavior isn't normal; for anyone of any age. There may have been trauma or abuse at some point in his life. Has he talked to you about anything like that?

I knew a guy like this once, he told me all about his past, and there was some seriously fucked up shit going on with him. Was friends with him for as long as I could take it, but I eventually had to cut ties and move on.

first talk with him about it, simply tell him what you told us - assuming he truly is a real friend, not just some random fag

if no result, then fuck him

Then use something heavy. He's just a man not a god.

He can beat you in a fair fight so make sure it isn't fair. Put a padlock in a sock or something.

Was in a similar situation just try have as little contact as possible saves stressing about their BS

Yeah man. Divorced parents, possessive manipulative mother. Witnessed his neighbor die when he was about 7. I already knew that he had some issues. I mean, who doesn't though? I've got lots of childhood trauma and I don't do this manipulative psycho shit.

That may be true, but you're both two different people, two different coping mechanisms.

Have you called him out on it and put him in his place over it?

I plan on asking him about it. I mean, it's been escalating recently, as dramatic as that shit sounds, and he's a good guy in a lot of ways, I just don't feel like going through the wringer with him. It's dramatic; the entire situation is pathetic and childish, and I don't want to be a part of something as stupid as an alpha male contest. I try to tell him to smarten up, and he thinks it's a joke. He always waits to bring up again in an awkward, unpleasant situation (i.e in front of other people, or when it's not relevant and were just having a good time), to try to make me feel powerless. Stupid mind games. If this is his coping mechanism, he should try drugs.

To give an example. There was a point in time when he would comment on my social media shit like "kill yourself and add ____ edgy comment here". It was a joke, and I didn't really care, I just asked him to stop because it was making me look pathetic for letting it happen, and him look like a fucking meathead. What does he do? Internalize it and get butthurt, then bring it up later when were just hanging out.

So he's not taking you seriously, mostly because he doesn't respect you. Trust me, I went through this. You have two options, you can stop all contact with him and move on (what I did). Or, you can attack him personally in an attempt to remind him your time is valuable, if not to him, to someone else.

For example: "Look, your parents may have gotten a divorce because of you, but you don't have to be the reason I ditch your sorry ass."