30 hues drug and gangrape a 16 year old girl

>30 hues drug and gangrape a 16 year old girl

C-come to B-brazil guys! We're s-so cultural! C-Carnival!

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/player.php?v=Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Webm related, it's the girl.
She is a drugwhore who tried to pay with sex, but her video ended on the internet and she said she was raped to avoid the problem.

55chan.org/player.php?v=Sup Forumssrc/1464373783662.mp4&t=sdAdrian%20J.%20Hunt.mp4&loop=1

sauce me with those facts, in the case of brazil I believe it's just niggers being niggers rather than it entirely being her fault

That's not the video I was expecting. Come on, where's the good stuff?

Video of her rape has been posted on 55chan's Sup Forums

pretty sure that's illegal for you

It's all in portuguese. There is a article about it on G1 (the biggest jew-media conglomerate in the country) where her family confirmed she was a drug addicted.
This happened in a slum, you can be sure if it was rape, the rapists would be burned alive by now.

Oh we see nothing

I care!

Depends, some states have 16 as the legal age

It wasn't rape, she started using drugs when she was 12, could go alone to favelas when she got 13 and has a 3 year old son. She is 16.
She went to the favela to use drugs but she didn't have the money, so she said that they could fuck her for the drugs. The drugdealers said it happened more than twice, but this time they recorded and her family got to know it. She got ashamed and said it was rape, when she told them to fuck her.
This is her.

I need the original sauce

Okay, why are you even defending your monkey-filled, over-sized drug cartel of a country?

Not defending them but it wasn't their fault. It wasn't rape. I think that all drug users should die but I'm also impartial.

Would rape/10

Post video you fucking huehue

There isn't a video of the action, only them showing her pussy with blood and slapping her butt.

It's just her pussy open enough to easily pass two fingers and some guy saying they did it. Not interesting.

I'm not. Even them deserve what is due to them, including the truth.

I'll need to see the video to make up my mind

Still want to see it Joao.

Rough translation, from memory but first, some context:

whatsapp is huge in Brazil and one of the main avenues for distribution of anything, text, those old aunt AOL chain mails, pics, audio and video. The same thing the rest of the world currently to on Facebook, reddit, tumblr and email brazilians do ion WhatsApp.

So, I'm assuming the sex video got spread via whatsapp and the things you guys are listening in the webm is the statements of the favelados (slum dwellers) from the same slum she got fucked.

The gist of what they say:

1) she is a regular frequenter of their faction parties
2) she wanted to have sex in order to get money
3) they would never rape her as it is very frowned upon in every faction in the slums
4) the day after the events depicted she went back and had sex with even more people

That's it. brazilian slum dwellers are more like chavs in England and less like niggers in america.

I'm sure they wouldn't lie.

>brazilian slum dwellers are more like chavs in England and less like niggers in america

What is the difference?