You people make me sick. A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese...

You people make me sick. A grilled cheese consists of only these following items. Cheese. Bread with spread (usually butter). Almost every "grilled cheese" sandwich i see on here has other items added to it. Let me start out by saying I have nothing against melts, I just hate their association with sandwiches that are not grilled cheeses. Adding cheese to your tuna sandwich? It's called a Tuna melt. Totally different. Want to add bacon and some pretentious bread crumbs with spinach? I don't know what the hell you'd call that but it's not a grilled cheese. I would be more than willing to wager I've eaten more grilled cheeses in my 23 years than any of you had in your entire lives. I have one almost everyday and sometimes more than just one sandwich. Want to personalize your grilled cheese? Use a mix of different cheeses or use sourdough or french bread. I'm not a religious man nor am I anything close to a culinary expert. I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my being. You god damn heretics. Respect the grilled cheese and stop changing it into whatever you like and love it for it what it is. Or make your damn melt sandwich and call it for what it is. A melt

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grilledcheese/comments/2or1p3/you_people_make_me_sick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it butter or not you indecisive asshole?

cool story bro

Got a good laugh. Is this a pasta I'm unaware of?

Throw some tomato in there.

Ham and brie for the fucking win.

what if you put mayo on the outside of the bread and cook it with it, is that acceptable? it kinda substitutes butter and makes it even more crunchy

I use mayo instead of butter cause its easier to spread

Kek, this made me laugh - cheers cheese man

>eating grilled cheese past the age of 12

reddit.com/r/grilledcheese/comments/2or1p3/you_people_make_me_sick/

congrats you're a shill

>with spread
An hero

Is this bait? Don't use cold butter, stupid.

old pasta

Yeah, this pasta, I saw it on tumblr ages ago

you call that 'yellow plastic' cheese?

I've been here since 2004, fuckface!

bait as fuck, but ill bite, its called a melt once you add other items on a grilled cheese.

Spo if I add cheese to a brad with butter and cheese, you get a grilled cheese melt, but it is only bread and butter and cheese...which is called a grilled cheese. How can a thing like a grilled cheese be a melt with traditional ingridience? Maybe you don't know shit about sandwiches. I trusted you and now hate you for it!

This is reddit pasta you fuck