How get Russian waifu? For real. This is a serious question

How get Russian waifu? For real. This is a serious question.

I live in West Europe and am originally from the soviet union but have no connections to it anymore. I live in a city with a huge men surplus (2 technical universities) and the market value of women is ridiculously high. At the moment I can't move.

I am hitting 30 soon and want to get a waifu for marriage. I am not a permavirgin, had several relationships, sex partners in the double digits.

I understand that I can't just "order" one. I don't want to be one of those guys that look for easy women you see in documentaries. I am looking for a dating site that is not a rip-off where I can find an educated cutie to get to know her, make gf and then maybe marry. I know it sounds pathetic, but I am hoping to find someone who I actually like. I understand long distance relationships are hard. Ideally she would come to my country for an exchange semester to get to know her.

Any recommendations for dating sites that are frequented by Russian/Ukrainian girls? Something like okcupid maybe?

Step one, stop lying to Sup Forums

i'm with op. russian, czech, all eastern europe girls are so fucking hot. don't know if they'd make good wife material, but so many look like amazing fucksluts.

?

Bumping with another cutie

try vk.com

Be russian

Be Russian, for starters. And a decently alpha one at that.

Check and check but I have no way of contacting them.

another bump

You start by going to-"oh hi there abdul how are you doing today?

ALLAH ACKBAR

do you have a lot of money? just go there with a camera and do a street pickup video series where you find girls on the street and pay the girls to fuck like mypickupgirls or czech public agent. then you'll find your ultimate waifu sex slave

Neither a lot of money (yet) nor a huge dick.

>I understand that I can't just "order" one. I don't want to be one of those guys that look for easy women you see in documentaries.

Yeah stay away from those documentaries OP, you’re much better off seeking guidance from edgelords that order fuck dolls off the internet.

I know, I just don't know where else to ask. :) and here I can post anonymously

>Be American.
>Have enough money to go to Nizhny Novgorod.
>Pick your waifu
>Don't forget to sign prenup.
>Repeat in 4 or 5 years when she gets a greencard and leaves you. But it's okay. You get new Russian waifu.

get a vk.
talk to girls.
find waifu.

You live in Western Europe, so the girls will flock to you to get out. Ukraine will give you the hotter girls, but if you go to Nizhny or any bigger city with not a lot to offer their citizens, you can pretty much pick your waifu.

Have a lot of money.
Show off your money at any club.
Benis in bagina.
Russian women are gold diggers, go for a Polish or Baltic woman instead.

My current favourite russian. Working on her.

Any other recommendations except vk.com? And how do I get contacts there? Just search for random girls and friend request them?

Don't. I fucked a 8.5/10 Russian girl once and she proceeded to cheat on me, then cheat on that guy, then cheat on that guy, then decide she's "tired of guys". It ended up with her next guy leaking her nudes and it turned into a fucking mess.

I saw a Polish girl for a short while and she turned out batshit insane. Aspergers, possessive, and disgusting need to always be right.

Eastern European women have a princess complex. Great for hookups but do not ever develop feelings for them.

Interpals, be prepared for UTTERLY SHIT communication though. And install Whatsapp, Telegram, Kik, and VK messenger right away because you'll be asked if you have any of them.

>Any other recommendations except vk.com?
ok.ru?
>And how do I get contacts there? Just search for random girls and friend request them?
Yes. Find things you are in to, join those groups and then search for girls in those groups. Russian girls are super friendly over vk so long as you don't get super aspie in the beginning.

>UTTERLY SHIT communication though

I had the complete opposite situation on vk. I found them all to be really friendly. I'm an american though, so maybe they just saw green card.

The language is the issue. 90% of Russian girls aged 20-25 are shit at forming coherent sentences. Articles, verb forms, and pronouns are just hard to get for them

You mean at writing english, or for using russian web slang?

I know/am learning russian. I joined vk to better my Russian and to meet people before i did my drive from vladivostok to st petersberg.

English, what else would I mean?

That's because Russian is a as about as far away from English as you can get on the indo-european spectrum. That's why those mistakes are there.

>I am not a permavirgin, had several relationships, sex partners in the double digits.

Sure...

OP here.

Will check it out. Looks more like a dating site.

I actually speak and can read Russian, just can't type it properly cause no practice.

Are you sure it's not just the type of women you hook up with?

ok.ru looks like a fun blog.

Yeah, I am afraid they will only like me cause I am from west europe. Thinking about whether I should hide it at first so they like me for me and not for my citizenship

>Yeah, I am afraid they will only like me cause I am from west europe. Thinking about whether I should hide it at first so they like me for me and not for my citizenship

That will get you noticed, like a girl with bit tits gets her noticed, or a rich guy driving a ferrari gets him noticed. You just get to date and really get to know lots of people before you make your decision.

Dating in your position could be very fun. Your going to be in a position of power and you get to fuck a bunch of hot Russian girls.

Enjoy!!!!

You can speak Russian. Just take a long vacation there and do your best to make friends. Don't assume that every girl that's into you is just trying to use you. Most Russian guys are assholes, so they will be attracted to your (hopefully) more humble personality.

t.russian wife haver

kek

OP here, signing off

Thanks for the help anons.

Will register on vk.com and interpals and see what I can pull there.