I want to hero, tell me i shouldn't

i want to hero, tell me i shouldn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dew it

Take one sleeping pill and go to bed. Tomorrow's a better day.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

do a flip faggot

Suicide doesn't end the pain it just passes it on to someone else

These

>hero
>become an hero

i shouldn't

I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but you better hope you're okay with what'll happen after you do it.

it ends my pain. That's all it matters

Probably fake but if not DONT DO IT

dubs say you shouldn't

do a flip, faggot

That's really fucking selfish, how the fuck does someone who is at the point of killing themselves possibly rationalize putting that pain onto someone else

If you do at least make your death useful for other people ie take action against someone who makes others suffer for their own benefit

Tell me how to find these people.

Why?

Exit bag

liveleak.com/view?i=b7c_1359440522

You better stream that shit or you won't get that sweet, sweet meme cred.

Well why are you depressed? Money? Find someone who makes money at the expense of others.
Social pressures? Find someone who contributes to whatever social narrative represses you.
Alienated from labor and your economic options? Find whoever benefits from your weakness

Just take one of those Oxy's everyday. Things will be better. Just don't get hooked. Take the pill, work on your life. By the time you take them all maybe you will have a good reason to live. Hope everything works out, man. Don't give up.

everyone should be an hero.

True freedom can only be found in life. Don't go, user

Don't do it. Listen dude - you might not believe it but there's someone out there waiting for you to come along, and they will be thr one to pull you out of the shit you're going through right now. You just gotta hold it together a little longer!

And then do fucking what? haha, I barely have any energy left to kill myself, how the fuck am I supposed to plot some "action" against some random cuck. It doesn't work that way. If I had the energy to do crazy shit like that, I'd also have the energy to get my shit together.

Energy begets energy

Baby steps

Wtf OP,??? thats not how you go about it

I mean TBH do however you please, but remember, doing it is a final decision. If you decide not to you can just do it later down the line when you confirmed things wont get better..

> hero

dont, theres alot to live for