Is he, dare I say it, back?

>0 shots on target for Chelsea

That performance was Inter-tier.

I'm thinking he's back.

your mom is inter tier

he might just be doing that thing where he finds the exact way to beat one specific team like he did with Barca when he was at Madrid but this time he's chosen Chelsea

Looks like "Judas" came out on top at Easter

he is 200% mad

Mourinho knows Chelsea inside and out. Hazard was completely neutered, and Costa was left an autistic mess.

Mou also showed he's willing to adapt, evolve, and take big risks - something Wenger never did.

The Special One is back.

this performance was genius by Mourinho

but he's probably not back until he offloads some more deadwood and brings in more Mou type players

He did a similar thing against City in the cup. He was never really gone, just now there is more understanding between him and the players and they didn't make silly mistakes. Besides, Begovic forgot to raise his performance for OT like the other keepers do.

Kek.

>Costa was left an autistic mess
why did this make me laugh so much

>Finally win after 2 losses against Conte
>H-He is back
lmao

Sorry Mouhes, for not ending sixth but fifth this season.

>People keep asking me if I'm back

>So yea, I think I'm back

>implying that performance wasn't a metaphorical castration of Chelsea
>0 (zero) shots on goal

That was the most Mourinho game I've seen in years.

They played against the best team in the league and didn't even let them get a shot on target.

Considering this will cause chelsea to not win the league and conte to be sacked in the summer, he's back. He was also laughing and smiling, something we haven't seen him do in a while. This a huge boost to him to be able to say fuck you to the team he loved and fired him.

One game does not make the season. They failed this season as a club, especially with the amount of money they have spended this season.

Was dropping Zlatan to the bench the master stroke?

Imagine Chelsea loses the league because of this. what a great fuck you by Jose

Yes, I would only allow this happen for all the memes and butthurt

If they win the EL then it will be a successful season. Two trophies and CL football is a good season for virtually any club. It's Mou's first year and he's not exactly taken over a team that was successful.

>one game
oh wow, goat of all time

>beating chelski with a front 3 of rashford lingard and young
>not GOAT

Fuuuuck

Get in here:

>chelsea with a back three of zouma luiz cahill
>one game
>lost twice to them
>still fifth
truly the goat of all time

He did it to Utd when they went on that good run in LVG's first season

Mou has won 24 trophies to Conte's 6.

He's pretty good at being a football manager.

>front 3

>he doesn't remember chelski fans riding zouma's dick as the greatest young defender in club football two years ago
>he doesn't remember chelski fans lauding david luiz as the best ball playing CB in the world after scoring a meme goal against liverpool
>he doesn't remember chelski fans calling (england captain) gary cahill the best english defender a few weeks ago
>being this assmad

go back to /seriea/

who the fuck cares about delusional bandwagoners, go back to the toil... nvm

I never doubted him

That was Zouma before the acl injury. David Luiz was actually good and only memers were saying cahill was anything beyond decent.

>The Spent One has one good match after a string of mediocre performances and suddenly you stop thinking that they're gonna finish 6th?
You don't actually know much about football, do you?

yes

>He's pretty good at being a football manager.
Was.
Manure will finish 5th / 6th and The Spent 'One will be history.

>ABUs absolutely seething

that would be spurs you dumb fat redneck

No, Spurs are the second-best team in the league. That's why they're in second place.

this guy is mad

>being this upset

Good God you're absolutely flailing

Playing Zlatan means the team can only play one way, and that style isn't great against good teams.

It's not a coincidence that he hasn't won the CL.

He's easily the best manager in the league.

You strike me as someone who would gladly sit on any large vegetable. spastic cunt. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They'll steal 4th.

It was certainly an improvement on his last two matches against Chelsea but it wasn't anything particularly special, Chelsea were just so so shit. It stretched belief how shit they were. None of their players could control the ball and the simplest of passes were being missed by Costa, Fabregas, Kante, Moses, Zouma, Pedro, etc. Most weren't even a result of United pressing or bossing the midfield, they were mainly just unforced errors by Chelsea.

Mourinho definitely gets credit but I'm not sure quite how much he deserves for it, any team in the league ought to have beaten Chelsea on that level of performance. Costa especially was so detrimental, they would have had more chance if he was sent off early in the game because he managed to give away possession every time he was involved in a move.

>implying chelsea didn't play like shit because of mouyesrinho's tactics

go watch Chelsea's last 3 games and then we can talk

I like United and all, but United needs to fucking start playing like this more often, they're tied against fucking anderlecht, they need to fucking castrate them to regain relevance.

>Apr 27, 2014
>Liverpoop 0-2 Mouyes Chelshit
>Slippy G
>UAE Man City won

>April 16th, 2017
>Mouyes Manure 2-0 Chelshit
>Slippy C
>Israel Spurs win

It's poetry, It's rhyme. It's Yin Yang.

Come on it took him almost a year to realize that he only should remove Ibrahimovic to win a match

Reminder that JF Chelsea fans are still seething they got mourinho'd

Based allardyce showed him how to do it

he never left.

Not that simple, Rashford is good against high lines e.g. Man City and Arsenal last season, Readying under Dutchboy Stam this season. Most teams come to OT and park the bus.

wow that is beautiful

He never went away.

He was fragged by his own players at chelsea and inherited a shitshow at utd.

why is this thread still alive

No idea. I made it yesterday. Thought it archived last night.

>200m spent
>cant finish top 4

>1 goal after a handball
>park the bus
>1 fluke goal after a deflection

h-he's back

if herrera didnt get that red card in the FA Cup united would've won that game, it was basically the same tactics in that game but the red completely ruined the gameplan

because Sup Forums is dead

>JFs still cannot handle their beloved Chelsea got rumbled by Mourinho
lmao

Herrera wasn't man marking Hazard at Stamford Bridge the same way he man marked him at OT. The pitch sizes meant Hazard could make passes with ease and wasnt too isolated.

>Best english defender
it means as much as best Indian defender.

>That pass by Herrera though.

Wew lad.

E X P O S I T I O N

whos next lads?