Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQTOa8GuoOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

How long ya got?

He is worse than a bad president.

He is nothing besides his skin color.

Lurking

Obama is a Muslim nigger who supports the white genocide diversity agenda.

He's a establishment pupper with a black face, conned the minority vote and flopped on more then a few issues.

Tbh he has a good personality and seems like a chill guy to be around but I dislike his policies.

He made the attitude about muslims the poor misunderstood peoples of the world and whitey hate them just because their brown.

Oh he also made all muslims brown too.

RACIST is the now go to term to end logical discussions because its the only way to make liberal propganda seem legit.

Thankfully that attitude got use and abused to much and even normal dumb faggots can see the bullshit for what it is.

There better be some sort of backlash for this crap like welfare is abolished forever and niggers and other assorted subhumans have to either work or die instead of pump out little crap babies that commit crime while sucking on the hard working persons paycheck.

He was a race baiter, he harmed race relations in the us worse than anyone since the early sixties and was more concerned with his legacy than enacting change or improving the areas of the country that are in need of serious help

He's destabilized more brown people countries than Bush could ever dream of doing. He's probably got a higher killcount at this point then both Bushes.

Also race relations are at an all time low, you'd probably have to go back to Jim Crow to find worse relations.

cuck

Libya turned into a disaster; and his racial comments have added to a fire that didn't need to exist. He accepted a Nobel Peace Prize for what exactly? How pompous.

>black
>good president
Look at Africa OP

He got that Peace Prize for being black, at this point it's a complete fucking joke.

As a proud and tolerant liberal, I find his encouragement of black on black violence to be despicable. He's already responsible for as many deaths as the kkk. HOW MANY YOUTHS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU IMPLEMENT COMMON SENSE AFRICAN CONTROL!!!!!!!?

What did Kissinger get his Peace Prize for? That's when the award become a joke.

He's the American Treaty of Versailles.
His adminstration has made Trump (Who plans on making the Republican party a Nationalists Workers Party) the presumptive next President

Fucking this.

If he were in my living room right now I would torture him to death over a week long period.

OBAMA ISS GUUUD PRESIDNENT YUO KNOW FAMm, HE GIVE US FREE PHONE HE GUN DO MORE

youtube.com/watch?v=BQTOa8GuoOg

>ran Libya in to the ground
>supported rebels in Syria, then got outplayed by Putin

These are two obvious misplays USA made, and they could not have happened without his approval.
I can see however how an American who does not care at all about Libyans can see it as a good move, because it strengthened US domination.

Recent example:

"I am here in Hiroshima, Japan to respect and remember ***all*** those who died in WWII."

Moral equivalency at its worst.