Lame shit that Sup Forums does

You know that thing that many of you guys do... where you will post a picture of an album cover, but never say the name of the album... and then get all bitchy when people ask what the name of the album is?
That is the most pathetic attempt to abuse a tiny amount of "power" that I have ever seen.

its because you can just use google reverse image search.

Agree. I fuckin hate it when people do this. People do the same thing with artists, they just post a picture and you can only participate if you're "in". I fuckin love music to death, it's my #1 thing, I produce it, I have thousands of albums and shit in an actual collection, I just don't give a shit about what the artists look like. I read their stories and stuff but I just don't register how they look because I don't really care, it doesn't matter to me what they look like.

I think it comes back to being incompetent at communication. A lot of people here suck at communication and social skills, so to a lot of anons, "not knowing who an artist is" is seen an intellectual flaw rather than an opportunity to invite someone and spur potentially interesting and useful conversation. It's the nerd thing, like how asking a question so often results in a response of "Google it". That response is not "normal", what Sup Forums calls "normies" don't do that because it's seen as rude.

Reeee just fucking reverse search it 99.9% of the time it works.

It's literally integrated into Sup Forums so you have no excuse

Yeah, I get that.
That's not why people do it, though.

Except it is. Teaching you how to deal with this problem instead of just spoonfeeding it too you reduces the number of posts that contribute nothing to a thread.

To add a bit to this and further explain, people know the google image search is there. They shouldn't have to use it because you should just be a nice and helpful person, and put the artist there. If they do ask, it's because they'd rather communicate on the forum that they literally use for communication. They want to be social with other human beings, that's why they're asking instead of searching. Being an abusive dick is just the Sup Forums way

Everyone knows about the image search thing.
That's not the reason people here do that shit, though.
They get all self-righteous about it.
It's totally a power play, and it's completely unnecessary.

>spoonfeeding

There's that word again.
The same people that do this lame bullshit love LOVE LOVE to throw that word around.

This guy is actually right, and it's the reason hardly any well-adjusted people come here. This board is basically just "Developmental Trauma Sufferer's Anonymous", I mean, I know that's why I'm here. People abuse the anonymity and that's what this site is about: abusing anonymity.

Proof of this lies with most posts in this thread, especially , who is blatantly equating "being a helpful person" to "spoonfeeding", probably because they were not shown enough affection and mercy as a child.

I usually just tend to rename the album cover's image to the title of the album. That way everyone can join the conversation and I can still say shit like "pic related" as a noun.

I meant to quote

Yep.
"Spoonfeeding" basically just means "not being a dick" to them.

whiny fucks

Whatever faggot.

Nobody ever spoonfed me on Sup Forums why should I help you :)

People who blatantly disregard their options to help themselves deserve to have people bully them

Yeah, bro.
People should totally be edgy dicks to each other and transfer their negative feelings instead of being civil human beings.

>complaining about literally the best convention on Sup Forums
fuck off then

this is sad

i hope your life improves user, for you and the people around you's sake

Where the fuck do you think we are?

>being foreigner cancer
Nah. How about you kill yourself back to dumblr or wherever it is you came from

Ok buddy I hope one day you can grow up enough to stop crying about people being mean to you on Sup Forums :)

I don't need help. But other people do. The best choice of action in life is to be a good person and acknowledge others. If you can't do that, I'm sorry. I don't care, I'm totally fucked up, I'm used to abuse and people being assholes. But you have to admit it's not really the greatest thing to do, you're just doing it because you hurt inside.

You're on the wrong site, user.

I know. That's why I keep doing this. I know I'm not gonna change things. I've been here since like, what, 2007? I know how it works. But I'm still going to add positivity where I can. We all need a whole lotta love and a whole lotta help.

>"Don't ever try to change anything for the better. Just keep perpetuating edgy negative bullshit... otherwise you might end up looking like a fag on an anonymous message board"

Cool outlook, bro.

while i completely agree with this, saying 'reverse image search' is the same as just saying the albums name. why not do both just to help out and also inform those who dont know

I just don't respond