My fiancee left me for some random guy she met through a game 2 months ago. We were together for 2.5 years...

My fiancee left me for some random guy she met through a game 2 months ago. We were together for 2.5 years. She is now hoing to leave everything she has here so she can go work in another country without even being sure if she will get the job.
I got fucking cucked by a random fucking american. How the fuck am i going to ruin his life now? Any tips?

Send him dick pics.

Merica mafucka

I want to fucking fuck up his face and fuck my ex. Goddamn she was my first time man. Wth do i do?

shitpost on the internet until the feels go away

Will these feels ever fucking go though?

I just dont get it thougg. With me she didnt even dare to call the doctor for an appointment and shes gonna leave the country to fucking fuck him and supposedly work there. Shes such a whore for doing that

let her destroy her life, man. Shell regret it soon enough

The worst thing is that i still fucking love her so fucking much

What game?

the end of a shitty relationship can be the beginning of a good one

its your own fault you lost her so easily, you are missing something

A blizzard game

WoW?

> How the fuck am i going to ruin his life now? Any tips?

uh well, your ex got a tip for you. maybe the whole shaft too

My ex broke up with me over a guy she met online. It was the best thing to ever happen to me. You may not see it now, but you'll be much better off without that piece of shit.

I think so or overwatch or paladins

I fucking hope cuz right now im taking antidepressants bcuz i wanted to fucking kill myself

Maybe she just wanted to move here and now that she found a guy to use, she's going to finally do it. It's a lot easier to take a chance on a major move when you know you have a free place to stay for a while.

Why do you worry about someone who doesn't want to be with you?

she did you a favor by leaving before you got married

That is 90% the reason shes doing thid. It just hurts that she ginna fuck another man. We planned to go to another country to but she couldnt wait anymore...

Good fucking question, i still love her to death though

Sounds like your fiance is a mentally ill faggot. Just let them be together. See what happens.

Same thing happened to me. My ex met some US army guy and dumped me to go be with him. Went all the way to Texas to be with him. He pumped her and ghosted her. Then she came crawling back. I lol'd. Could have been mad, but the guy did me a favor.

Why hasn't anyone asked the real question? Let's see her nudes. Dump em' OP.

Where are you two from, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah though, she'll have to put out if she wants a free crash pad.

That's your first problem.

You love the "person" who used to love you back. That person is dead now and she's never coming back.

Just keep reminding yourself that. It's not going to "help you feel better" as much as it's going to get you back into the moment of reality that you need to move away from this shit.

Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better and still have you come out on top.

I am very sorry this happened to you (if this isn't some kinda b8 or something I mean).

I know how it feels to get cucked like this shit and I still hate myself for allowing myself not to see the signs. In the meantime though you have to keep being kind to yourself and forget about that cunt. If it works out for her... whatever dude. If not then good, justice has been served.

Best of luck OP, I know there's a lot of shit you're gonna have to do in the next months which will go by slowly but everyday is an accomplishment when you choose yourself over someone who wouldn't even give you the time of day to choose you, regardless of how much of a piece of shit that you are.

The netherlands

Holy shit man is this thr same guy? This fucker is also from texas

Nah dude, she's not crazy. I've known a lot of girls who exchanged sex for a place to stay. One took a "vacation" to Florida every year, stayed with the same dude every time. He got laid, she got free room and board at his house. Another girl used to come stay with my buddy in our medium sized mountain town. The deal was, "If you let me sleep on your couch for a week, you get a blowjob every night".

In 9 months from now, your fiance will message you again something along the lines of ''I've been thinking about all of this''.

You do not under any circumstance forgive her or take her back. Do you understand, OP?

you man up. get over it and move on with life. focus on bettering yourself, meet new women. simple solution. stop acting like a woman

Holy shit man, i did not expect these kind words. Thank you.
Its still painfull but i hope ill be ok.
I just want to make this guy suffer a bit

Yeah, this is true. The dude will get tired of her mooching after a while, or else her visa will run out.

there is no such thing as love, you are just clingy and obbssesive because you are insecure. focus on the real problem. be honest with thyself.

My friend. He is american. His life is already fucked LMAO

I hope you're wife didnt come here. Or I mean if you want her to fail, then sure go ahead let it be here.

>I just want to make this guy suffer a bit
How about a lot? If you want to make him suffer, be OVERLY supportive of this to your ex. Promote her going, motivate her to get job and papers and recklessly fucked and impregnated.

He'll be paying child support the rest of his life.

Sup Forums can still surprise sometimes.

that is how women think. women hate effeminate men. stop being a bitch. man up. control yourself.

>I got fucking cucked
Well no you didn't. She left your sorry ass because she saw the grass was greener someplace else. Man up and move on, or KYS. Makes no difference to Sup Forums

Against US, you lose.

The US has already lost and so has you. LOL

No healthcare, no free education and soon no net neutrality

KEK

I dunno. Maybe. Only saw one pic of him and he looked like a doughy beta even for an army guy.

He also wrote her poetry and changed his xbox profile to say how much he loved her. Like I said, I'd be mad if it wasnt so hilarious. She left me cause Im an asshole but Im the only one having a giggle about it now.

When you say leave everything she has here do you mean with you? if thats the case burn one item every day, before long you'll be laughing so hard when you do it you won't even remember the cunts name

Send the guy the nudes you got and tell him the things you've done to her?
Remind him that he's the cuck here

She didnt leave you because someone else came in. She left you because she don't love you anymore. There is nothing you could have done.

Let her go. She's going to meet some random she's never met in real life. Chances are their relationship will be short-lived and she'll contact you again all "boo hoo i made mistake :'( ".

But you won't take her back, because you will have grown a pair of balls by then and have the satisfaction of telling her you've moved on and she can go fuck herself.

Not OP but please oh please let this be the same guy and screencap this fucking thread.

No i mean she dropped outta school to move there. Her parents would not want hrr to leave but she still leaving.

absolutely...give it time.

if she left you, she doesn't give a fuck about you. don't fucking hold on to memories.

my gf of 3 years left me for some other guy. i was bummed out for a couple of months, but then got over it. dated another girl, then met a girl that i eventually married and had 3 children with.

so fucking happy that first bitch left me haha

Got a name?

You let him take her. She'll leave him even more fucked up later.

Anyone know of a way to check privated instgrams or check snapchats?

Jesus user

>Fiancee
>2.5 years
Shit user you must be clingy.

Kek. Doubt it but Id love it to be true.

Ehh nothing I can remember. I was 16 when this went down and that was 10 years ago.

I'll snoop her FB and see if shes still his friend on there and report back if I have anything