How long until Trump is impeached? I put a $500 bet that he will be gone by February next year

How long until Trump is impeached? I put a $500 bet that he will be gone by February next year.

also, obligatory pictures to trigger the alt-right

He'll try to hold out until summer, for the ratings.

haha, i'm no trump fan but i'd definitely take that bet
even if he was caught fucking three kids and a dog in the oval office today it would take until february for the impeachment to go through

>i'm no trump fan but
FAIL

Your daily reminder of 2 facts

>Impeachment does not remove you from office
>President Bill Clinton was impeached

so you are a trump fan?
what's your favorite thing he's done

>he thinks impeachment means he's going away
new to politics huh? man you people are so out of it. Even if he gets impeached, which he wont, there's a 90% chance he'll still be here. And if he was booted, we'd get pence who's the most hardcore republican we could reasonably ask for. You've been brainwashed. You were telling us he wouldnt be the nom, become pres, then he wouldnt last a few months, then the year, now it's been over a year and you're still echoing the corporate legacy media which is literally fake news (ie abc's false reporting which caused the stock market to plummet when people thought trump would be booted). It's honestly how said how gullible and stupid you are, you have the memory of a goldfish.

It's shocking that Americans don't know that, and this is coming from an American.

besides all the campaign promises, like bringing the stock market to record highs, building the wall/tightening border security, tax reform, cutting tpp, opposing globalism, defeating isis, just the fact that he brings liberal idiots to new levels of retard every day is enough for me.

Most Americans believe a magical sky daddy controls everything. Most Americans are stupid.

when he won election I figured the GOP had a plan to remove him from office around the middle of the term. So sometime in the next year. I feel that pence will not try to run for re-election and both parties will nominate females in 2020

it's really not. Look at all the retards itt who've been convinced by corporate legacy media. These idiots are totally brainwashed. If Mueller came out tomorrow and said Trump was totally innocent of "Russian collusion" (even though it's obvious at this point), I doubt they'd believe it. Look at the one dimensional way in which they see him, any time someone has been rendered to the one dimensional, you can pretty much guarantee it's propaganda.

>things that never happened
Man I wish I could scam people as well as Trump does

Trump supporters don’t use Obama care.

enlightened internet atheist detected. pro-tip: you're just as stupid, if not more, than retarded bible thumpers.

Uhm no sweetie, you're completely incorrect. literally every one of those things happened or is happening. Explain which one is wrong. I'm serious. I can tell you know fuck all about politics beyond the fake headlines you see on facebook from your faggot friends, but I want you to try to prove me wrong.

7 more years feels good

How does using evidence and logic to determine whether a claim is believable or not make me stupid?

You still owe me 500 from the election last year fuck boi

Hail to the fucking chief baby

Holy fuck. Is this a troll?
>le evidence and le logic
ya bro, I can tell you're a cool-headed, logical intellectual. You probably wear a fedora too, and have never touched a female in any meaningful way.

Ooh, nice ad hominem. You're a master debater.

Your bet is retarded. Let me explain why.
For Trump to be impeached, you would need a Democratic House AND a Democratic Senate.
You may (doubtful, but not impossible) turn the House. No one thinks you'll turn the Senate.
But let's say you turn both.
The new House and Senate would be sworn in at the end of January. There is NO WAY the House impeaches Trump by February, and even if they did, NO WAY the Senate puts together a trial by February. It took two months for the process to work in 1999.

JOHN OLIVER TOLD ME DRUMPF WOULD BE INPEACHED

ABC TOLD ME HE COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS

OBAMA SAID HE KNEW THE RUSSIANS WERE INFLUENCING THE ELECTION BUT HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

HILLARY IS SICK AND DYING AND BERNIE IS TOO MUCH OF A SELL OUT TO RUN AGAIN

He probably won't be impeached, in fact if he draws us into war with NK he may even get re-elected easily with republicans claiming you shouldn't change presidents during war just like George W Bush did. it would probably also suspend any investigations.

War with NK is actually in Trump's interests and I wonder if he is smart enough to realize it.

stay mad kid

Fucks sake don't confuse them user, social mediums have told them otherwise and as we all know facebook is a more reliable source of truth than well anything

sure kid

stay mad kid

IDGAF what happens to him as long as he doesn't fuck up the environment or mess w/ my country.

no u

What makes you suddenly think I want to debate your retarded ass? my first reply was ad hom too you fucking idiot, but guess you failed to notice. Must be that logical atheist thinking at play.

And even if he were impeached, that doesn't mean he'd be kicked out of office anyways. Leftists are fucking deranged.

Unlikely it will happen. No reason to impeach him as he hasn't broken any laws. >but muh Russia!!

He'll never owe up to having a thing to do with that, and even if people close to him go down, it's still no reason to impeach Trump himself. Just not solid grounds for it at all, the conditions aren't there. Not even a trump supporter, but that's the way the cookie crumbles user.

the extent of this anons mental capacity

Well, I included the senate trial.

>the wall
Still no budget, as far as I'm aware. Nevermind the failed campaign promises of getting Mexico to pay for it

>stock market
He's rolling back regulations put in place to prevent market abuse and crashes. This is literally a point against him

>Tax reform
He gave himself and corporations a massive tax break and foisted the costs on to the poorest taxpayers 10 years from now. Another point against him

>defeating ISIS
As far as I'm aware Obama was harder on terrorism than Trump has been. Can you back up this claim?

>opposing globalism
Trump is a globalist. That's why he owns property and businesses outside of the US.

>implying Trump pays his taxes

you like memes?
I like memes?
I think you maybe see my memes earlier today.
should I post them again?

>anime poster
>retarded kiddie-tier political analysis
sounds about right

sure kid
keep crying

>He's rolling back regulations put in place to prevent market abuse
name one

Sucks having smart, successful business people running the country, which is in itself a business

Guess you haven't seen the GDP #s rising and the stock market crushing it

The man’s an idiot who can’t run a country. He’s getting impeached. We all know it’s going to happen. You can kiss your master good bye, faggot

>gop moocows having money for their own health insurance
haH

sure kid

stay mad kid

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+business+regulation+repeal

There's literally hundreds to choose from

We don't have masters. Speaking of which, why aren't you in the cotton fields nigger?

Looks like someone can’t defend their moronic hero. What a cuck

why do you keep running away?

Killem

stay mad kid

Sure you do or is he your daddy?

show us on the doll where your father touched you user

>i dont like the things therefor theyre not happening
The wall is moving foward, whether tax payers pay for it or mexico does, it's too early to say

the stock market has been at a record high since trump took office, this is an objective fact. He also said this would happen. There are of course many causes, but I recall idiots like you saying the stock market would crash when trump was elected, which the opposite has happened.

As for tax reform, it's moving forward, and I'll be saving 3000-4000$ dollars. I'm middle-upper middle class. I don't really give a fuck about your leftist talking points beyond that.

ISIS is currently being decimated in the middle east (how do you not know this) thanks to the US (ie mattis) finally working with the russians. Another thing Trump promised would happen.

Somebody owning business outside of the US is not globalism. It's globalization. Globalism is the modern sense is totally different, and Trump opposes it (ie cutting tpp, protectionism etc). Man you're clued out eh? where do you get your news from?

Never, and I will make sure of that

>lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+business+regulation+repeal
Yet somehow you can't name one.

Actually the average Trump voting household had a higher income than the average hillary voting household. I think the numbers were about 75,000 to 35,000. I know libtards don't really know any facts, so i'm trying to help.

I like that leftist retards imagine Trump voters are the same welfare mooches they are.

Heaven forbid you were actually informed or able to use google. Holy fuck, even the most partisan biased retards understand trump is rolling back regulations.

This

>look at me posting again without naming a single regulation that has changed that is driving the stock market boom
I mean, I always feel like if I make a claim, I have to back it up, but then I'm not a genderfluid numale.

I'm betting dems nom a nig. Trump won't face anything with McConnell and co. in power right now. As things are, it'll be a narrow Dem V in the midterms and they'll float the articles first. He'll resign before it gets to the Senate for articles of removal and ride off knowing he's made himself richer.

If he does resign in disgrace, he's still won. This tax shit fucks everybody but him, so he's happy.

>being this delusional
The taxpayers are paying for the wall, if it gets built. If you actually believe otherwise then you're retarded. The stock market is at a record high because of the inertia that the Obama administration left it with combined with Trump's regulation repeals.

Do you know how much money you're going to lose from Trump's tax plan 10 years from now?

I love how trump supporters are so anti-globalism. We're pretty much the most significant country on the planet right now globalism is a given. Plus what the fuck is wrong with globalism?

Why are all these anti-trump memes r*ddit/9gag tier? this is pathetic.

I hope he resigns.

I thought so too until Trump became president. Now I know the truth

>Thinking trump will be impeached
Just because your commie little minds can't understand his game plan doesn't mean he's not doing a service for our country

Well, for starters, some people like having a culture. Globalism is an acid in which cultures are dissolved.

Pence will tow the company line and Senate Democrats won't let him get away with dick. He'll effectively be a lame duck president.

So peach, who's gonna buy all our shit? We gonna keep it for ourselves? I swear Trumptards get dumber every day.

Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Is obstruction of justice an impeachable offense? IDK not from US just asking

Absolutely. They got Clinton on perjury.

>Senate Democrats won't let him get away with dick
Pence is literally their economic 10/10. They will literally just whine ineffectually and do what the money tells them to do, but make it look like they triiiiiied.

How about us, you stupid jewnigger? What the fuck is wrong with buying our own output and not working any more than necessary to create that output?

NGO Zionist cucks like you are the problem with globalism.

I hate trump but impeachment by February is wishful thinking. Bureaucracy is still a thing even if warrants were put out tomorrow

>implying neoliberal democrats are commies
Democrat shill detected

And I'm not even a trump supporter

Hmmmm massive trans-national corporations getting together and working with govt officials from all over the world behind the scenes what could possibly be wrong with that?

look up the bilderberg group to start if you don't believe me. Doubt you knew it even existed.

You ignored all my points and went
>wah but tax payers will proabbly pay for the wall

The stock market and consumer confidence soared as soon as trump took office, it's thanks to trump. You're an idiot.
>le 10 years from now
Ha. Man you're really grasping for straws. Where the fuck do you get this bullshit? (you ignored my previous question)

It's not a claim, it's a fact. I'm not interested in debating an ignorant child. Not our fault you don't know these things. Do your own research.

Seems to me that you probably would have been better off to invest that $500 somewhere in the stock market that has reached record highs and has continued to climb consistantly since he became president.

Pence will float anti-abortion, anti-gay shit and the dems will counter with something they want, we get fucked, they get richer. The end.

How'd it work out the last time you loaned yoyrself twenty bucks, fucktard?

They're on their way to becoming commies, faggot.

Democrats literally would rather have Pence than Trump. The donations from upper-class women and gays would pour right in. Corporatism is a business, not a charity.

Oh, you mean the stock market that was blowing up when Obama left? Shill harder trumptard

2016 called, they want their thread back