How many paracetamols would it take to definitely kill a 15yo?

How many paracetamols would it take to definitely kill a 15yo?
Experiences of ODing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ASjhNBL5fU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fuck-load, and it'd take ages. Paracetamol OD's shut your liver down gradually IIRC, can take a few days.

So, ya know, just neck yourself.

OD'ing is extremely painful due to your organs shutting down only very slowly. That said, you going to have a problem if someone calls an ambulance, because they have a fair chance of saving the live of the person who took a lot of medication and if they save your live, the rest of your live would be an absolute hell. Like beeing bedridden and hooked up on machines, unable to move, talk or perfom basic tasks would be the worst case scenario. I highly advise NOT to OD.

agree

who is she

isnt oding on heroin pretty blissful

Anons are right. It is extremely stupid to attempt an hero through paracetamol.

If this is not a hypothetical question (and I suppose not), then please don't kill yourself, or a 15-year old.

Yeah, not going to happen. Aside from the difficulty in consuming that much, the chance of survival if they find you and pump your stomach is very high. Basically, useless if you actually want to kill yourself, rather than send a signal.

Not really. You choke on your own vomit, and though you are pretty much passed out/nodding, dying is generally just not pleasant. The pain of dying is a mechanism meant to keep us alive.

Hey OP just make an exit bag, basically just a bag over your head that is being fed helium via a tube, just make sure none of the helium goes out. you pass out before you die and dont freak out like with some co2 suffocation

How would alcohol effect the process?

don't do it, I tried it it didnt kill me I had to stay in hospital for 5 days, bery ill, but if it does kill it takes a long time as your organs shut down very painful, use carbon monoxide or just in from a train

Paracetamol suicide? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are you planning on killing yourself or someone else?

huh why would you be bedridden after they saved u
got my interest

Does it matter

Dont do it.....it takes days...u will regret it before u die.
There are things to live for...make a bucket list... talk to someone....there is much love out there u just have to look

yes it does but i knew you wouldnt say so i just assumed the worst and sent this tip in

this

my sister tried to OD on paracetamol when she was a teenager

doctors told her absolute worst case scenario was liver damage bad enough to get on the transplant list

Underage bans

Alice???

doesn't look like an alice to me

looks more like somebody whose name starts with N

Thank

Not even close

Megan?

just somebody who looks like you then

either way god bless, OP, and remember oral OD has a huge failure rate and is a bad choice

S^

don't suicide

why would a 15 yo kill herself?

The tablets effect the process...

youtube.com/watch?v=5ASjhNBL5fU

Why do you want to know?

tried to take my life a few months ago at 17,
took 23 and got stomach pumped.
Do it if you want attention, don't if you actually want to die xo

op is 15 confirm

I’m 17 as well, 18 very soon, just curious as to why you’d want to take your own life at this age? I’m scared to die with such a load of opportunities and so much to do.

got snap? lets be friends instead of killing yourself
add jsjejevv

MODS

fuck you OP. you'll just fail and take up another place on the liver waiting list. enjoy your jaundice and edema and encephalopathy. not to mention monthly endoscopies.

What.

does your name start with G

It's pretty simple. Some people just don't want to live. The causes can range from school bullying, a bad break up, depression, or they're tired of living in this wonderfully fucked up world.

I don’t want to take up any list? I want to die, hence the thread. So now I know that to OD is ineffective and I won’t be doing it.

Laval.

I guess my life isn’t bad enough to even consider it, I also don’t get emotional so feelings would never be the reason

friend did, 50 isn't enough, get drunk, but not shitfaced, then do 50 or 60 and you'll be gravy.

What reason do you want to die?

>now I know that OD is ineffective
correction: oral OD is ineffective.

mods

Believe me when I say, life will fuck you one way or another. Sometimes to the point where youe choices are killing yourself, moving on with the pain/sadness/anything, or you start cutting yourself thinking it will help. Being the youngest in the family you get to see some shit your siblings go through

You could ibuprofen od. It'll seriously damage your digestive system, slowly killing you.

don't fuck your future self, OP. what ppl want at your age is almost never what they want at a later age. just deal with your shit and trust it will get better. it's not written anywhere that life is supposed to be pleasant.

Just one.

>Be me
>OD
>no issues
>9/10 would do again

it was a depressive episode made suicidal by anti-depressents.
All the ones since have been when I turned 18

Just get some jack daniels and about 4 packets of paracetamols and go to town. Also go to different shops as they might suspect something.

Please tell me if this is you, if your name starts with G. Just reply to this and ill talk to you. Otherwise I'm going to have to contact police.

Life will fuck me yeah but I don’t see why it’ll make me commit suicide or cut myself, if life fucks everyone and only a small % do either of those things then I think I’ll be in the larger %. I don’t take anything seriously but work hard, I just laugh at things and move on when they go wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol
you lazy fucker, kys

You really, really look like someone I know from the angle of that pic.

If you dont tell me what state you're in at least or what letter your name starts with, im going to assume its you and call the police

State? I’m not from the US if that’s what you mean.

It could just be how bad life fucked you that ends up having someone think of suicide

dont do itttttttttt:( you will regret and it will fucking hurt like a bitch

What has gotten you so fucked up that you want to kill yourself at 15? Or are you just feeling sorry for yourself and want a bunch of strangers to tell you that you're worth something and not to do it?

If you're UK you're up having a suicidal episode at like 1.30.
Go to sleep and see if you wanna in the morning

This

alright name a country, I might be able to help if you're near me

Can you post a pic of either your hand, your nose, or your hand?

Both of those eye pics look exactly like someone I know and I'm pretty worried. ik its annoying but please help me chill out.

>Not getting some good all barbs
learn 2 suicede

Woah wait I live in the uk and she looks like someone I know. She ain’t 15 though, strange

About four extra strength tylenol for every kilogram you weigh.

Don't worry, you can't kill yourself with paracetamol. Try using a gun.

fuck. i realize i fucked that up.

Don't do it. There's a lot to live for.
I know this feeling from when I was your age.
You get over it. Trust me.

To all f4gs op reporting her, do something to cheer her up instead you heartless beings.
She's just going to do it otherwise. Especially if you ban her or delete the topic.

Fuck off lol, i was gonna kill myself at 13, but this damn website actually motivated me beyond comprehension. once you accept death as a part of life, you can fucking achieve anything. You can do anything you damn please after you face the void.

why dont you message the person you think it is fucktard

this

I know man I can’t believe all these people literally giving tips to someone how to ‘effectively’ commit suicide, I’m glad there’s some decent people here

already have and theyre not responding.

It’s 1:30am if it’s not that person then they’ve just woken them up on a monday morning

If youre actually 15 dm me on instagram
@trashudah

I haven’t gotten any messages, dw she’s fine.

can you just post hand or jawline. some other distinguishing feature. i will fuck off afterwards.

Tits or gtfo attention whore.

If this is really you, timestamp, because you have gorgeous eyes

I think OP stopped replying

You need only one. Sharpen it and shove it in their eye.
To actually OD, you need roughly 100. Give or take a few.

this, if u really want to die whats the difference?

I’m not legal and I don’t plan on killing myself until Jan 20th. Don’t want to get in trouble in the mean time.

Why? Inauguration anniversary?

??? I just wanted to know what ways I could potentially kill myself that were accessible to me. This is irrelevant.

its me again, can you post like you rbead cover or something? carpet? i know some of this stuff from pictures ive seen i just wanna know.

why then?

That'd be such a waste of a beautiful pair of eyes

Underage b&

Why so specific? And what happened that you feel that bad?
Did somebody else die? DId you mess something up?
Telling the story helps a lot.

Once again, I’m not American. It’s the 20th for personal reasons, the fact that it’s the inauguration anniversary is pure coincidence.

If you are adiment on dying then why are you being so secretive? If you’re scared that we will try and help you then that’s a sign you aren’t fully sure you want to