John Lennon was known for making off-the-cuff anti-Semitic remarks, often in Brian’s (Epstein...

>John Lennon was known for making off-the-cuff anti-Semitic remarks, often in Brian’s (Epstein, the jewish manager of the Beatles) presence
>such as the time when Brian asked the boys what he should call his forthcoming autobiography, John shot back, “How about ‘Queer Jew’?” (Brian was gay.)
>John was aggravated by the number of Jews involved in the Beatles’ financial affairs, and commented that “show business is an extension of the Jewish religion.”
>Much to the chagrin of George Martin, the Beatles’ producer, when the band was recording “Baby You’re a Rich Man,” Lennon persisted in singing “Baby you’re a rich Jew.”
>John was observed walking around his hotel suite with his finger to his lip, mustache style, pretending he was Hitler, and he would occasionally offer a Nazi salute to crowds.

Was he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXd25Jqi7G0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotta_Serve_Somebody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No wonder they shot him dead

>Industrial plant making fun of jews
Seems counterproductive

/ourguy/

I think this guy wasnt all there, the more I hear about him.

wtf I love john lennon now

>Ono began visiting and telephoning Lennon's home and, when his wife asked him for an explanation, Lennon explained that Ono was only trying to obtain money for her "avant-garde bullshit".[171] While his wife was on holiday in Greece in May 1968, Lennon invited Ono to visit. They spent the night recording what would become the Two Virgins album, after which, he said, they "made love at dawn."[172] When Lennon's wife returned home she found Ono wearing her bathrobe and drinking tea with Lennon who simply said, "Oh, hi."

just goes to show that only the biggest dipshits end up being antisemites

He was effortlessly cool

>John once physically attacked the Cavern Club's MC Bob Wooler - who was a close friend of the Beatles - when he jokingly suggested he had an intimate relationship with Brian Epstein. The musician was drunk at the time, and left him hospitalised with broken ribs - apparently only stopping the beating because he realised he was "actually going to kill him."
>Later explaining the assault, he saw it as a simple matter stemming from what he saw as an insult. John said: "He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in."

He was a child, singing praise to the lower middle class as if he ever were a part of it. A cuck.

> John Lennon went on a holiday to Spain with manager Brian Epstein. ... It was at Paul McCartney's 21st birthday party that John Lennon finally snapped. Rumors had been flying around for months, ever since Lennon's vacation with Beatles manager Brian Epstein, who was gay

Just chillaxing with me gay manager in spain.

He once ordered a drink from a reluctant waitress, saying to her ' do you even know who I am? ' To which she replied: ' you're a drunken customer with a tampon on his forehead.' Something along those lines.

He was already a weird, unpredictable degenerate then he became the most famous man in the world, took acid 1000+ times and dove headfirst into the occult

>When Lennon's wife returned home she found Ono wearing her bathrobe and drinking tea
bitch homewrecker desu

Now imagine if Steve Albini said this. Yeah, not as cool to you now.

awwww poor jews

callate Alex

Lennon was an atheist.
He even made a song making fun of that jew Dylan who converted to Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=oXd25Jqi7G0

>>John was observed walking around his hotel suite with his finger to his lip, mustache style, pretending he was Hitler, and he would occasionally offer a Nazi salute to crowds.
I'm Jewish and I do this all the time.

why the fuck would you do this if you are jewish

>mock
> 1 :to treat with contempt or ridicule :deride

>white guy born in 1940 is a racist
shock

>beat his wife
>hated jews
>mad fun of queers and handicaps
>fucked an asian lady

John was def the pol one of the group

sure it was...

>14 y/o-tier fedora-core song
>suddenly MOTHA this, MOTHA that wankery out of fucking nowhere during the last two verses

was he parodying Dylan or himself?

it's easy if you try

Yoko looks like a fucking chimp. Of course there's something wrong with him

he looked the most jewish one, though. splitting image of young Spielberg when he let his jewfro grow out

the song is making fun of a song dylan wrote when he converted to Christianity called "Gotta Serve Somebody".
Lennon also had a well known Oedipus complex for his mom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotta_Serve_Somebody

which part of my post implies that I wasn't aware of any of that?

>was he parodying Dylan

NUMBER 9

>a Marxist hippie didn't like Jews
I'm confused. Was he too dumb to see he was being used by the Jews?

he's was just a troll who didn't mind doing the jew's dirty work

he's burning with all the other puppets who thought they'd cheated God.

Hey guys, before you keep posting in this thread about John Lennon, you should know that John Lennon beat his wife.

whoa wtf.....

Most Marxists hate Israel and the Jews desu. It's actually not that surprising.

Jews might be manipulative as all hell but ultimately they're not the ones behind everything and often get the short end of the stick after their own machinations.

That night was Paul's 21st birthday.