The people in my basement still haven't stopped screaming

The people in my basement still haven't stopped screaming...

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49294-watch-indians-sren-lkke-juul-get-tied-up-and-tormented-in-the-video-for-i-am-haunted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell them to be quiet then.

Screaming, you say? Turn up the heat!

then unlock the door and let them out OP.

dont want to be the fag that say proof

This

You should lure them in with a false sense of security then kill their pets.

if you cut thier vocal chords and have them tied up real good it should be ok, are your neighbours nosey?

How about you make the conditions on where your keeping your captives comfortable. they'll be less likely to scream if you give them something like a board game or a card game

proof please

B-b-b-b-b-bullshit

I would never do that. Because if they were to get away, there's a chance they could tell others where I'm located and that would not be fun...not at all.

Have them make crystals with bleach and salt or whatever.

It's the Jizzety Jews

Don't worry my friend. I will give you proof. I will give you all the proof you need. Is this enough for ya?

They need to vent

Not the guy I need more

Go on.....

Timestamp

pitchfork.com/news/49294-watch-indians-sren-lkke-juul-get-tied-up-and-tormented-in-the-video-for-i-am-haunted/

faggot underaged LARPer

Time stamp and date or its fake.

Rope can come loose after a bunch of small movements. Use gorilla tape.

Nigger

Cover the knots in locktight or some kind of super glue, then drop some mustard gas in there. Then you will have quiet

This looks like the basement from Dark. Are you a time traveler?

timestamp or gtfo

It sure did take a while to get them down there. They fought for a bit and they struggled but I guess that's to be expected. I gave them some chloroform to put them to sleep. Then they woke up, restrained to a chair, blindfolded and gagged. I bet their family are probably wondering where they are, and they will be out on a search team looking for them.

Wow that's eerily similar to something already out there!

We already know it's fake nigger

Pics and timestamp or GTFO

Then don't. Stop being a fucking retard. Image related.

It's time to execute my prisoners one by one. That's all the freedom they are ever gonna get. I'll put a round into each of their heads.