There is a dog in the apartment above me barking and whining...

There is a dog in the apartment above me barking and whining, and I haven't heard it's owner come home in over 30 hours now...

I tried calling the apartment manager, no answer. Who should I call about this?! I need you Sup Forums

you might want to ask a neighbor and see if they have any info, or call the police, worst that could happen if you do is you waste a bit of a cops time, best case scenario you save an animal's life and find out why the owner hasn't been around

This. Also? proud of that poster for not suggesting rape.

Raping the dog isn't that bad option...

Ham under the door. Kramer style

this, you could just feed the dog in the meantime till you get a hold of apt. manager. or animal control

flood the place with water, if he hasn't been home in thirty hours the dog could be highly dehydrated. fuck that guys apartment

What country ? In Europe its legal to fucking break the door.

Pretty much this, ask the neighbors and if they don't know anything call the cops.
Worst case is you wasted the cops time and $100 on a Locksmith.

Sharpie in pooper

Calling the non emergency line of the fire department and asking them for help maybe? idk thats the best i can think of

dubs has spoken

OP here - still waiting to hear from property owner.

Have you already talked to the neighbors if they know anything?

Break door down and put it down yourself

Just talked to one - we both left messages for emergency maintenance so maybe we can get in there

How long do they normally take?

What kind of shitty person leaves a dog alone with no care for 30 + hours? I really hope you end up saving it. Do update us, OP.

Never had to call so I don't know...
Will keep status updated.

Bump to keep thread alive

Kick down the door if you're willing to drop some money to replace it

Still nothing from apartment employees or courtesy officer. Might call police tonight? I feel like waiting for office to open in the morning might be a little long of a wait..

Should call police ASAP

Why have you been awake for 30 hours let alone just listening for the person to come home ur fucjing creppy no lyfe virgin arnt u?

kill the owner

Shovel that dog faggot.

Roll

Roll again

Fuck come on trips bb

SHOVEL DOG OP

go upstairs stick dick in dog's ass

The dog kept me up haha, have trouble reading? Also like I said, the owner is above me.. so I hear them walking around normally.

Will do this in a few hours if no call back from apartment employees

have sex with the dog OP

do it

Do you have a shovel?

Si, but it's locked in the room

samefagging much you daft cunt?

So u havnt left the house in 30 hours infact havnt played vidya with a head set in 30 hours what do u do with ur life?
>inb4 i can still here him when i play vidya then ur a loser with a shit head set

Nah the rolls were me the orginal was some other fag

Defense attorney here. Call police. Police may enter without a warrant in order to provide emergency assistance to an occupant under Missouri v. McNeely. Those facts are consistent with an emergency.

Rolll

Rape is plan B

Can anybody archive this thread?
I need to sleep but want know what happens to the doggo.

Being this much of a newfag that you can’t locate on of the 10 b archives without help.

Just call the police and file a noise complaint

I already have been around here for over four years, it's just that I never really looked into what exactly all the different archives save and what they don't.

>Only been here for 4 years
Wew ladd ur a fucking new fag
>thinking that being on 4chins for 4 years makes u not a new fag

Dude.
you're life sucks if you've been awake for 30 hours and not left your apartment for the same 30 hours.