Anybody else here hate music?

anybody else here hate music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJ-rvtmtzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't hate music, i hate people who perform music

Fuck compose, Fuck melody, Dedicated to no one, Thanks to no one, ART IS OVER.

im convinced that no one on Sup Forums actually likes music, only hating music

fuck music

The fact that you arent enjoying music isnt completely related to the actual music. You most likely are feeling bored and tired. Come back when you feel more positive, then music will click with you again.

I both adore and hate music at the same time. It's a complicated feeling that I find impossible to accurately express with words so a half-baked, no meaning, dishonest answer is the best you could ever get out of me.

>music
>good

Thats an interesting feel. Is it just because you get envious that the artist can make better music than you? Thats what happens to me.

Wanna hear a story? I can get to like any piece of music if i hear it a number of times. Any genre. From Miley Cyrus pop to Peter Brotzmann european free jazz, to the prog punk of Sweep The Leg Johnny to the bossa nova of Carlos Jobim to the no wave of Massacre. I hate it sometimes. Takes my time away. But yeah, sometimes i really hate music.

Something like these guys

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJ-rvtmtzM

''Ayo my niggas can't take music
Everybody rap to us, so we hate music
Now we make the hate music
We 'bout to rape music, straight up degrade music
You ain't 18, shit, don't even play music
Killin' is another high
I hope your girl get AIDS, your brother crash and dash
Or your mother die, and your sister is a topless dancer
No answer, glaucoma, and your pops got cancer''

>Is it just because you get envious that the artist can make better music than you?
I don't care about being a musician or creating music or any kind of sound so nope. I was mostly reffering to my relationship to music as as a listener.
Basically I eventually come to despise the music which equally I equally venerate and that drives me insane. The same pattern happens happens when it comes to people I truly love.

>all these double words
fucking toaster, kill me

I didn't hate music until i heard cpt beefheart,grimes,the grips and all these fucking memes.Now i also hate music.

I don't hate any music at all, until someone suggests someone I like is worse than someone I like slightly less.

DEATH GRIPS ARE BETTER THAN THE BEATTLES.

nope, I like it

Good thing,because nobody likes you.

I've actually never heard any of music, and im pretty skeptivcal of it to be honest

im just here for the gets

OK THEN CHECK EM U CUNT

epic fail

FUck you all mods,just fuck you all and your miserable sad lives.

YOU STOLE MY DOUBLES YOU CHEEKY BASTARD,WELL DONE.

ALso go fuck yourself buzzfeed reader,you and your epic fail memes are not welcomed here.IF YOU DONT FAIL IT ONLY MEANS YOU NEVER TRIED.