A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes...

A few months ago I was diagnosed with metastatic squamous-cell carcinoma which has spread to my chest and lymph nodes. Things aren't looking so good so I've decided to become an hero. Roll a 71 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, me after being diagnosed.

Aren't you dead yet? So you're reposting this yet again?

71 get

first tell me what about your family and friends.

Why?

reroll

just get high and fuck bitches, it's not like the debt follows you after you die naturally.

>amazing 71 get right now and after i receive this get i will watch as OP fail to deliver as this is fake bait

lolol low quality bait

op always delivers a click bait

>71 get!

Don't kill yourself, James Corden

u got 71 backwards. does that count?

Roll

again

because i want you to give them the opportunity to say goodbye. First do this then you can become a hero

Did anyone roll 24?

Consider this: if you're in prison you get free health care. So think about your options. Maybe you could accomplish something great and then die in prison later. Think about it.

haha reverse image search

so close

Rolling

fred durst

Apply for a loan, ask parents, or borrow from a loan shark against everything you own. Consider a gas station if you have too. Fly to Vegas, fuck a tranny, gamble, fuck a midget, gamble, drink, ask your concierge for blow, fuck a big titted nigro :)

did someone saaaaaaaaaaay

71 get

fatty fatty get get

71 pls

71 ESKETIIIT

71?

Roll

ROOLL

roll

You mean you decided to become an attention seeker...cool story though