NEW FIRE

NEW FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=1NyMSWqIJDQ

seriously though, who is giving her money for a rap career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjkDrgb-hDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS
CHANGES
EVERYTHING

Why Sup Forums's nu-males listen to that talentless manlet called Kendrick Lamar instead of Danielle aka the best rapper of the century?

bump
Most of you faggots will only start to get how good she is when she releases an album and pitchfork gives it bnm

HI BITCH
HI BITCH
HI BITCH
HI BITCH

That is genuinely terrible.
I'm trying to find the words to describe how awful it is but I'm absolutely speechless.
She will probably get pretty fucking big, purely because of who she is... she's got to start somewhere, but seriously... everything she's done so far is so bad I just can't describe it in words, I can only have this look of absolute bewilderment on my face.

t.Kendrick Lamar fan

>literally basing what music you like based on which singer you want to fuck more
ZERO CLASS

You just be hatin' cus you aint me
Suck my dick bitch

he smart he aint a gay ass bitchboi like you

Whoevers writing for her has some quotables for sure. I can already see people using these on Snapchat, insta, twitter. It's gonna be stupid.

Its lit

I actually like both of her tracks.

I really like her "roll in peace" youtube.com/watch?v=cjkDrgb-hDc

Do you think he regrets his career after seeing what he has created?

It's honestly not even one of the worst things he has done

what did he do?

Her eye rolling makes me diamonds

His entire career was founded on this type of shit

he created her. she got famous by appearing on his show

she's a bad little girl

Tell me

kek

Sup Forums hates Iggy Azalea, but you have to admit that at least Iggy knows how to rap unlike this literally who

I fucking hate italians

Giving terrible psychological advice he is like dr oz hell they were both discovered and given shows by Oprah

Fun fact: Dr. Phil is neither a doctor or a psychologist.

He's just a glorified Jerry Springer. People only watch this shit for the people who come on not him.

She's been given an opportunity and she's taking it. She's making more in a matter of months than most people will ever make in a lifetime. If you don't think she's playing things smart, then you're a moron.

b8

What part of that was bait? She's extended way beyond her original lifespan as a meme and will likely make millions because of it.

i agree with you she has good taste in beats too it's not some faggot R&B music

>What part of that was bait
all of it m8

You haven't provided one reason yet as to why this isn't a genius move on her part. Even if her music career is short-lived, she's doing quite well for someone in their early teens.

>no argument
>better call it bait
lmao@ yer entire brain m8

this is unironically great and i love the white pride undertones. /ourgirl/

whachu know > hi bich

Your life is bait.

>who is giving her money for a rap career?
who else?
[spoiler]/illuminati/[spoiler]

Is this what they call alt-spelling?

WOW! Hota what Bhaabhaabhiat

>tfw South Floridian
>she's in the same fucking county as I am

Welp, I'll be fucking cow tits and then arrested if you don't mind me.

So which rapper is gonna fuck this bitch and get the ill statutory

Apparently she's in LA and her father is a pig sheriff in Florida that wants her to come home.