Meanwhile in Poland

Meanwhile in Poland...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qa1ucg-OjSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go on...

no damnit NO

are these those creepy YouTube videos??

Those are unboxing videos of polish plushies called "swierzaki", a litte girl collects them. And yes, they are vegetables.

Those fucking videos are so shady it makes me think I will end up in some kind of watch list just by clicking on them

Dude, it's just unboxing

ah so you know what I'm talking about? the Spiderman ones or whatever? or is it the Frozen ones? I think you know what I'm talking about..
gotta link? are they sketchy as fuck or what?

you act like this is a crime

All of them man. Not only the frozen/spiderman and other bullshit like that. Also the ones with the counting songs and shit like that.

>
>Those fucking videos are so shady it makes me think I will end up in some kind of watch list just by clicking on them
This isn't the first time that there has been some shady teens on video from Poland

If you want to see the video, here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=qa1ucg-OjSs

kek I know that's right

I fail to see the problem

yeah that's nothing. what I and
were talking about are those other weird ass Russian /eastern European YouTube videos that are baaaassically cp (esque) and not only that but they are fucking bizarre as fuck. like so creepy and unsettling. I don't have any links on hand but I'm sure we could find them.

what do you mean

how have you not heard of these? do you go to /x/ at all? that's where I found out about it

havent heard of it. i go on x like once a year

I don't. Can you show me one?

y5msTEaq3oc

That's what I was talking about. There is a counting video in which a girl is singing that fucking color/counting song while laying in a bathtub and popping balloons that look like fucking condoms and are full of water. It's basically a co wet shirt kind of shit. It really fucking creepy.

meanwhile in Poland

doesn't work

She can play with my pod...

yes I've seen that one too. there is most definitely a worldwide pedo organization that operates through YouTube. and the weirdest part about it is YouTube will not take any action against these channels or even investigate them. probably because each of the videos have like 3 million views....more money for them

there is literally nothing like that on /x/. x is mostly old ass copy pasta spoops, and loons.

At least get a cute child Wojniczshcziech

you'd rather pedos take out their urges on actual children instead of through media, user?

post link to video

They don't beat off to these. It's more like a form of communication and cryptic messages.

they have those views because kids watch them while there parents aren't paying attention
the kids aren't going out and buying cars or whatever is advertised there

where's the youtube channel? what's the channel called

I kek'd so hard. Oh my

no no that's not what I'm saying at all! I'm just describing the videos man

yes exactly. it's so creepy when you really start to dig

Wait wait are you taking about Kraina Grzybow?

I thought it was bitbean but then I realized I wasn't on biz

Can someone explain me whats the deal now?

any examples?

The full yt-video is posted in the thread. It's an unboxing of vegetable plushies.

but whats the deal with the video, its pretty normal.

Yes thats what i said, ive found stuff way more sexual than that... I remember this rusian 10 yo girl who was naked with her brother... It had 5 m views and it was pretty hot

[spoiler]>trolling intensifies[/spoiler]

mate it's not a joke. these videos really exist. just google pedophilia on YouTube or CP on YouTube... there are all sorts of YTers whom have talked about it. it's a whole big thing

give me the real keywords

it's like baraccas or some shit. that gets you the crazy fucking brazilians with their topless kids.

I don't know them! like I said I found a thread on /x/ about it months ago and dug real deep into it and found all sorts of weird ass shit. creepy creepy stuff

You goddamn son of a bitch

Itll be nice to find that video but maybe it got deleted, dem fuckin ass was sweet

works for me but i dont get it.

nvm idk what i did the first time but it worked the second

Just kids unboxing bullshit. Nothing to report here, whiteknightcucks.

I wanna unbox their loot crates if you get my drift

More jewtube links?

what kind are you after?

Meanwhile in 'MURR'KUH

Something to fap too

In today's moralistic society anything that resembles sex even if slightly is considered evil and degenerate. Basically citizens in Western societies are turning into sex-fearing degenerate hypocrites who see sex in everything because they're sexually frustrated and underdeveloped like the overly puritan Catholic Church and its preachers.

I like the kids poledancing ones. Or the gymnastic ones. But honestly it ends up being like man that looks tough to do I couldnt do that.
And then I fap. But mainly because I'm too lazy to search through the russian or whatever channels.

post the links man

as people become more good, lawful, and less violent (due to adequate resources), sin needs to keep being re-defined. After all, you have to feel constant guilt to be a christian.

kek

Its literally searching kids pole dancing and link jumping.

Too lazy to embed try Kristian Lebedev

I saw this one where there was a girl (like 9 years old) in a bed wearing a bathing suit and a tie (!?) And she was just eating chocolate bars and repeating some Russian words that she was being told from off screen.

sounds hot, link?

Bulletin board is in English. Poland? Nope.

Its only a crime if you’re getting hard to that adorable young girl all excited for her toys... some of these freaks are watching that vid with their dick in their hand right now and thats a crime against humanity...

Why did you start this thread if you can't provide proof? You suck man.

I dunno, it was more creepy than sexy. Her face was all red and puffy like she had been crying, and the whole vibe was just weird.

What creepy youtube vijyas?

youtu.be/_Cnu9S03KHw
youtu.be/5b0-FFAf9Eg
youtu.be/gViNEW7Vruk
youtu.be/z7KEEsmFDtI
youtu.be/VL7C-JhoJE4
youtu.be/0epQZ_XWNjA
youtu.be/-m5GOkPb-oc
youtu.be/CwKKTXPfzBI
youtu.be/d9V3ooQ76Tk
youtu.be/FUi4aOA2_aw
youtu.be/6X0uTBIbTFg
youtu.be/uBT-aQN0k6E
youtu.be/xvX5Vwb29pk
youtu.be/DBB-B0OHQ3Q
youtu.be/9bW2UzWXEds
youtu.be/zpw6-X9L9sQ
youtu.be/95TJSrYuPs0
youtu.be/T7bHHUbnP3Q
youtu.be/emstOhE94qc
youtu.be/xvX5Vwb29pk
youtu.be/iBrUzwEfuhQ
youtu.be/dvLnmqQIGNk
youtu.be/VY14LKORM1g
youtu.be/322C-Jvi6q8
youtu.be/OPaoDyNSS4M
youtu.be/UF__frxNUxw
youtu.be/TC5MrWFfGj8
youtu.be/V5kbGvWR2cc
youtu.be/_Cnu9S03KHw
youtu.be/IVV4TqkljnA
youtu.be/cSzm09yvOwo
youtu.be/8vAdsRgqMt0
youtu.be/KEIs7ezh0DM
youtu.be/gkyjZ_RwK4I
youtu.be/6XkzcKXZiok
youtu.be/c_3XvDKcJfA
youtu.be/WuDrrG09WqU
youtu.be/Gpw81tWYSo4
youtu.be/Li1Y8z9r9qQ

not OP bro

if you do not see that "humanity" is the wrong word you have really big problems.

V&