If this picture triggers you, you're racist

If this picture triggers you, you're racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

wienerlibrary.co.uk/News?item=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe is changing

Triggered. And I'm not white.

Which one do you think gives better head, Sup Forums?

Poor fella there got terrible taste. White women are shit-tier females.

Dang he is a handsome fella

this shit genuinely made me crack up, guys a pimp and knows how to piss people off, well done

God this makes me so hard.

I love seeing pure white nordic girls throw their genetic heritage down the toilet by mating with a savage low IQ African.

It triggers my little white cock to get hard. I want to be cucked so bad, please post more

but they're both human?

If you posted this picture thinking it would trigger people, then you are racist.

This is such a beatiful sight seeing such diversity, whites have nothing but themselves to blame for this, white men have a huge history of sexism and misogyny and its so inspirational seeing all this love.

I wasn't born racist. Niggers made me that way.

Niggers are ugly.

I know him

Not ashamed to be racist, jokes on you faggot

Clearly tongue ring

But I already know I'm racist.

no i don't care. i find it great when young guys are with black girls.

>Reminder that race baiting is Jewish tricks

That's a poorly maintained lawn, this triggers me as a man.

trips doesnt lie

All I want for Christmas is a White Ethnostate

No, what triggers me is that they look like a loving couple while Im here being alone without anyone to love me.

The darker haired one. She looks like she's happy putting effort into pleasing a dick. Idk why but I get the feeling the other uses sex as a tool

Sand niggers are not people, just like communists.

hear hear
chkd

agreed!

Jews, Jewing shieeet up again...
Deus Vult, I will bring some PORK next time.

Sad but true!

What, some mudslime getting with a white franken-brow bitch? Keep her

And?

What you doing Rabi?

its mostly the beard he is not taking care of it

It triggers my dick because I didn't even notice the dude, I just want to stroke that hair and bury my face in her tits

i dont care as long tay doesnt go nigger

hey fag she is beautiful
just because u dont like pus dont mean we dont

He's just a triggere LDWB trying to cope with the fact that women don't want his shrivelled little pink dick.

This is how an European Halloween looks like now.

The only thing that triggers me about this is that the phrase "you can't polish a turd" has been around for decades and they still appear to be trying. That's madness gang.

admits he's not ashamed to be racist anonymously online

kek

they both look white to me?

If you post this picture as triggering, you're racist.

I don't need a picture to know that I hate dirty niggers and their sand-showering cousins.

>this thread

Who caaaaaaaaaares. Honestly, why do white people get so mad when they see interracial couples then go 'am not racist'. Like fuck off already.

mmhh yes every white german girl should fuck a refugee

Oh fuck yes thank you for posting! I'm jerking my pathetic little white sissy cock to these pics so hard right now cuck me harder please

As long as he's Japanese or Chinese, it's okay. Hitler said they could be honorary Aryans.

They both need Koreans to fix their nasty fingernails.

Fuck she's so hot

jews man. its the fucking jews

>flat ass
>unfeminine proportions
>dyed hair and contact lenses
>tits of a 12 year old girl that still hasn't gone through puberty

Oh is this what white people really consider hot nowadays?

Blonde hair and blue eyes is my primary redheads are like a last resort

I like white girls with pretty faces, flat asses and proportionally small tits.

And yes, being white, this is what I like. Only niggers like big tits and asses on ugly faces

'420' confirms kek is pleased

S34L3D H0L0C4U5T D0CUW€NTS 0P3N€D

>wienerlibrary.co.uk/News?item=56

Her hair is dyed blonde, it's pretty obvious. You can even see a few streaks of her brunette hair. Also she's wearing contact lenses. But I mean, whatever makes you hard I guess.

That's because 90% of white men are low test beta cuckolds with shrimp dicks and can't handle a real woman. Go to any culture, whether it's arab, asian, african and they'll tell you they prefer a voluptuous woman over a woman that looks like she hasn't gone through puberty yet.

I’d fuck both of them tbh, they’re a cute couple

Yes it does.

Oh so we're gonna start listening to the preferences of subhumans now are we? Fuck off. White women should have pretty faces, thin bodies, and well proportioned tits and asses to that thin body.

I wonder whose behind this post

Bullshit race trader. Wheres her dad to set her straight

>subhumans

Woah calm down buddy, I'm white. I'm just criticising the fact that most white men nowadays are low test, don't go to the gym and like teen women because they're too afraid to date a woman that's above the age of 20 and actually handle responsibility like a real man. Let's be real, if white men were so great, then white women wouldn't have the highest percentage of dating outside of their race.