What is a rite of passage every man should go through ?

what is a rite of passage every man should go through ?

his first woman punch

Fuck a chick in the ass.

his first shootout

none. that breeds mindless tribalism and then dumb things happen like trump being elected.

Fucking your school teacher

Your mom

Purposefully cumming inside a woman.

Having a beer with your dad

Back to plebbit

Getting way way way WAY too fucking stoned for the room!

Hand brake turn.

His front door.

Getting rejected (in a variety of ways)
Getting a job
Also this

get a job

A full-on fight with his dad

It's funny to me how the "worker bee" mentality has spread to the point that people think getting an actual job is a right of passage. Kind of pathetic in a way.

getting a blowjob

Hitting rock bottom and climbing out again

That is the rite of passage for every human.

Being paid by his parents, family or friends, a young beauty of a whore, in a private room far from anyone's ear. It should be the end of a celebration that begines with music and beer.

Let him go of all anxiety towards women, so that he may no longer be enchanted by it, and can dedicate his efforts to becoming a real man.

Eat the hot, bloody heart of an enemy. Or get your GED.

circumcision

>Losing your vaginity

>Paying a woman for sex to practice your technique in a pressure free environment

>Taking on another man in hand to hand combat and dominating him

>Becoming financially independent

>Forgiving your shitty father for the fact that he tried his best

>Having some kind of sexual encounter with another man so that you realise gay pride is just a fallacy created by men who could never get laid with women

>Literally what happens every time someone on this site says something even slightly intelligent

A week alone in the woods.

I like the desert, too.

So you think teenage boys shoudn't have some sort of guidance into how to become a man? So all that new-found testosterone can just be repressed into creating a 'nerdy' hipster persona that secretly rapes women as an outlet for that pent up T?

you're a faggot

Drinking a beer once in a while

Accidental workshop minor injury to hands - and then continuing to work.

Mow lawns and trim hedges for $10/hr if you're inbetween jobs instead of whining and begging.

Marriage.

Kids.

Raising those kids to be smart and strong.

Earn your redwings, boys. A real man loves her every day of the month.

Death, death in the family.

You make a good point. Many male writers and others have been trying to come to grips with the lack of male coming of age processes since at least the 1990s.

This goes along with the shift from an agricultural society to an urban, manufacturing based society and economy.

And nowadays, we have moved to becoming knowledge workers, so we don't even work with real tools, with our hands, making physical products with our hands.

There is no going back to the days when a boy became a man by working with his father on the farm or as an apprentice. But how do we replace those experiences? So far, we aren't even talking about it in those terms.

That happened multiple times for me before I was even a teenager, and I feel no more mature or manly.

>being this much of a sjw

i cringed

I like the way you think.

We are the worker bees. Our only purpose is to serve our queen bees...

Wnat a get a woman or man that wants you aswell.

>Taking another mans woman, fucking her, and dumping her
>Owning a powerful car
>Fathering a son and a daughter

Asking someone you like out to dinner not a friend but someone you've made it clear you found attractive from the start.

Defending yourself in a fight and not being knocked on your ass.

We've got to let go of this reality...

Jesus man guys if you're not in the Sup Forums raid on jshiebman on twitch you've got to get in there... God damn

Look into jiu jitsu. It taught me how to defend myself effectively. None of that krav maga or kung fu bullshit. It's a pysically gruelling, humbling, and effective sport. It teaches you discipline, physical competence, and responsibility in a heirarchal setting where basically if you piss off your superior, he's going to let you know about it by causing you some kind of pain or discomfort.

Plus 70% of the people who train are total nerds, computer scientists and engineers, so you're not going to have an autismo attack on your first day.

I'm not a red piller by any means but to me it does seem like masculinity is being more and more devalued every day.

I think the internet by nature is a feminine platform. It allows people to communicate freely, and everyone knows bitches are the best at chatting shit.

As society progresses it seems like traditional male values are being demonised, and that's leaving young males feeling like they don't have much place in society.

I don't know if this is a conscious effort by feminists to get revenge on the dudes that have held them down in the past, or if it's just a natural progression due to our technology.

Either way it sucks a big fat black dick

I think you would enjoy Herman Hesse's Siddartha

I hear purposeful impregnation sex is the best kind of sex possible

hawaiian baby wood rose seeds, at least 10

Go to war.

Fuck that.

Piss on an electric fence

^this.

Fuck all you into the tribalist shit. You are no better than the African villagers into mystic shit and tribal leaders. You all secretly want some fucktard, that happens to benefit you, to run your weak ass lives because its easier to believe someone that speaks in only 2 syllable words and enunciates the incorrect syllable when you should be hitting it like.. what, near 50% or more even in a crap shoot with those stats, will be better for humanity in the long run.

You people are just the extension of a lowly tribe. You just have air con.

>oh yeah babe I'm about to make a huge mistake and give permission to you and the State to fuck me and my wallet for the rest of my life should you so much as get in a bad mood meanwhile I'll probably not be a great father to this child we're about to conceive because you're going to manipulate them against me and have several other "daddies" coming around all throughout their childhood and in the off chance I have full rights instead of state enforced separation I'll be so distant and detached and you'll be such a wreck the child's going to grow up to be a school shooter or some shit like that
>fuck yeah I'm cumming! KILL ME

piss on that retard that pissed on the electric fence

Blow a load in a pussy, raw
Build something with your hands, and I don't mean a computer.
Woo/talk your way into someone's pants
Live on your own/fend for yourself
Play something on an instrument
Sing with other people
Sleep outside/camp
Go on an adventure without a safety net

weak i took 20

Earn in such abundance from your merit and hardwork that you can provide for others

>Fuck all you into the tribalist shit. You are no better than the African villagers into mystic shit and tribal leaders.

being tribal is human. if you got a choice of sharing a room in prison with someone that looks like you, or something totally different, 99% of ppl would choose their own race.

most people who are against the idea of people being more comfortable around their own tribe are just white liberals who have been irreparably damaged by the (((educational system)))

*a rite? there are many
bare knuckle fighting (can even be with friends)
hunting/killing an animal, cleaning, cooking and eating it
walking alone through deep woods at night

the seeds vary a lot 10 should have you in another dimension

Your ability to shitpost on this website is a direct result of your ancestors getting off their asses and doing something aka work. Quit being an entitled faggot and contribute.

Actually I change my mind. A true right of passage for a man is to suffer or sacrifice in some way and come out stronger.

>huge mistake

I said purposeful impregnation you illiterate fuck

It is.

Cumming into a woman and getting her pregnant is the ultimate high. There is no higher sexual thrill.

Which is kind of a downer after you do it, because there are no new sexual heights.

: (

hahahahahahahahahaa you sound like a real fuckin' loser

> terrible pain, make a baby, everyone loves you
> danger, pain, possibly die a terrible death, get a few thanks here and there

NOT THE SAME AT ALL

>blatant Italian propaganda

being a man means not listening to stupid bullshit

Struggle against yourself.
If you have never struggled for change something in you life, you are not a man.

Good post, user

Translation: be a good little drone

you do some shit drugs if you think thats true

>virgin/NEET triggering detected

>soy
>boy

>I'm not a redpiller
>Proceeds to spout redpill bullshit
Get a grip man.

or somebody that hasn't worked a demeaning monkey job before

kick some ones ass, get your ass kicked, break a heart and get your hard broken, bonus points for doing psychadelica and having a threeway

Are you speaking from experience? I'd love to know more. Like is the usual anxiety about sexual performance gone? Did she orgasm too/at the same time??

Just generally tell me what is was like please

I'm a kissless virgin
I'm a poorfag
Did that when I was a little kiddie in Ysgol Brynffynnon
I legally cannot work
Never doing that lol
I tried but he just got creeped out and I don't wanna ruin a good friendship

How bout you refute my actual points instead of just attacking my character you fucking shit dick

>oh yeah babe I'm about to fulfill my evolutionary purpose

getting your ass kicked in a fair fight and kicking someone else in a fair fight. Knowing when to stop is key to manhood so you can realize how to win without killing the other person

Understanding STEM, if you are a brainlet you can never be a real man.

I was with you up until that last one

Nah, fuck facists, Nazi ideology is best

good post

Having a pube get stuck in the end of your penis and having to gently unfold your dick to get it out

Cumming inside a woman.

>Well to solve you kissless virginity, just somehow make your way into a social group that involves women. If you're not a total asshole, you'll get laid eventually. If you're a total asshole, then get good at something that's going to get you laid (playing guitar, lifting weights, martial arts)

>Where I live it's literally only £40 to fuck a woman. It's a bit hit and miss as to whether they'll be a chubby older lass or a smoking hot young romanian, but either way you'll understand what a vag feels like and you'll feel silly that you spend so much time worrying about being a virgin. backpage.com is your friend

>Fucking sorted then mate. I would have recommended martial arts but beating the shit out of a worthy adversary feels good in any situation.

>I can't see how you can't legally not work. I'm struggling to support myself at the moment and it's not easy, but there are many different ways to make money for food and rent etc.

>Well then you misunderstand what parentship is. Try having a child yourself, who you love more than anything else in the world but you will inevitably fuck up with your own flaws.

>Don't suck you're mates dick you fucking idiot. Do what I did and get your dick sucked through a gloryhole. Get a pleasant blowjob but feel no need to subscribe to any kind of falsified 'identity' and have to put on fucking glitter and dance around like a fairy

I've done all these. Even going to a bachelor party with my dad. Didn't feel like a big deal to me.

the government didn't come about from evolution, nor did feminism, that's society for you

9/10 it works out the same way

I mean the point is that homosexuality is just a societally constructed identity to make men who are unable of fucking women to feel better about that fact.

Unless you like it in the bum. In which case you're experiencing sexual pleasure that no straight man ever will, at the expense of having to admit that you're weaker and more submissive than another man.

that is the best. especially if she doesn't want it

Our great war is our lives. Not to go some toilet country and kill poo skins for wall street.

Beating the shit out of another person who deserves it.

Lol good one. STEM might be in vogue at the minute but it's literally a cuckhold field. Any asshole can calculate numbers and memorise equations, but there's nothing manly about regurgitating things that you've memorising and piecing them together like some kind childrens puzzle.

A real man can communicate in pathos and evoke reactions that profoundly change the worldview of others.

STEM people can build nice things. Lego for adults.

his first armed robbery (with a knife fuck guns)

Watching someone die.

Hard mode: Someone you love.

the glove of bullet ants

>this
men are a slave race now..

>Are you speaking from experience?
yes

>is the usual anxiety about sexual performance gone?
In some ways yes. Your mind sees it as having accomplished the "mission" if you will. You put your seed inside a woman. In a way you feel more confident, you reproduced, and that fact cannot be taken away.

Well it's like sex any other time with a creampie, except that you know as you are fucking, that when you cum, that sperm is gonna make her pregnant. and if she is really into it, it's really hot. You are just going the deepest sexually that you can possibly go. Sperm is gonna meet egg. Then when you do cum its satisfying but also sobering, you realize the weight of what you have done.

It's a real trip. It's not THAT much different from a regular creampie where she is on birth control, but it's a higher feeling.

Godspeed anons.

this.

should all rethink their lives and ability to critically ingest information and make informed opinions on their own

cuckolding