just google it next time :)

Music invented us

1910=music starts

Tsaki, Skna

Someone in 1910

Nicolio Teslicci

Radiohead

define music

One of those astronomical phenomena that have been constantly emitting a tone for billions of years.

So in 1910, a man by the name of MC Ride released the first song to ever be written and recorded. This song was "Believe It Or Not (I'm Walking On Air)". The archaicness of the track shows when listening to it today, but back in 1910, it broke ground, and, while MC Ride left the music industry and didn't return until 101 years later, he inspired the five most important and influential music groups: Limp Bizkit, Smash Mouth, 311, Limp Bizkit, and Electric Light Orchestra.

moot

Tool.

The Rolling Stones

i think there was, like, folk music but then church happened and invented a bunch of rules and then told everyone to sing drones and stuff, then a guy called mozart came to scene and music stopped being, like, so churched, y'know?

Black people inspired all the good music

Sargent Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

Black music is inspired by Scotch Irish and/or German music.

A black gentleman by the name of Jesus

who destroyed it though?

niggers, kikes, pussies, cunts, and gooks

Asians

Scott Joplin in 1910

Mark David Chapman

This doesn't sound right but I don't know enough about MC Ride to prove you wrong

1910: music began

Mexicans invented music, and the Chinese killed it.

it started out with a kiss how did it end up like this?

implying there was no music in pre historic times

Fucking Guido

Did the man who invented music go to music school ?

The Mesopotamians have the oldest recorded music theory notes.

Birds, tbqh

John Music, back in 1723

prove that there was

1000CE=music starts

the first woman who farted honestly

something like whales or dolphins

fish are fucking stupid they can't even walk you think they invented music? kys yourself

It was probably someone who didn't have pictures of cartoon frogs saved onto his computer.

>Thinking of the Kanye college joke
>ctrl+f "did the"
>1 result found
Fuck

u MaD dOgG?

god, end of thread.

How do you know that ?

>CE
what did liberals mean by this

BCE and CE are standard now, the fight is lost user. Just give up. I've argued in favor of BC and AD enough

t. history student

Christ era. It's the time after the birth of Jesus Christ, son of God, our Lord and Savior.

this guy

White people, aka all you retards.

Dr.Jimothy Music

why did I laugh

oh yeah that makes sense

music has always been.

whales and dolphins are reptiles you fucking imbecile not fish

do you get your biological knowledge from fucking mad libs ?

It's playing.... At us....

the beatles

Did the man who invented music go to music?

you did

You can argue that music invented man.

I'm listening

you mean hopsin

It was invented in 1910. Not sure by whom, though. Maybe Thomas Edison? Makes sense. He would need to invent music to sell something along with his phonographs.

ayo *smacks lips* fuck da whites we invented rock & shit u feelme dawg

The first forms of languages would have conveyed vital information such as dangers, food, where things are located etc etc, but probably not so much in the way of emotion, one of the key elements of "man". Man using his voice in different tones to convey emotion likely lead to grouping them together in arrangements that could be used to easier express ones self.
We can hear "emotions" and feelings in music, one of the essential parts of what we would consider "Man" to be, and being able to transfer this information easier would have helped that part of us to develope

Beings not audible or visually experienced created music before our creation.
Humans being very much like these spirits learned the way of music and began to create their own.

damn...

sauce?

the first crackle of fire

>fire
>not stone
top cavepleb

came here to post this

cavemen desu senpai

I was half-joking in that blacks obviously bring their own sensibility but infact it is half true.

Early American black music isn't purely black music, it's basically a black take on American folk and country song structures that derived from Scotch Irish folk. So they were largely appropriating hillbilly folk. That was blues, witch so much of jazz and rnb and rock n roll derives from, so yeah.

And then in the 80s other black (gay) guys were influenced by electronic sounds coming out of mostly Germany (Kraftwerk, synth music) but also Italy (Italo), which combined with the funk / disco influences that had evolved out of the blues geneologies became hip-hop and house.

Blacks applied a constantly shifting / relocating rhythmic influence though, as well as a kind of changing sociocultural 'feel'.

>witch (*which, lol)

I'm distracted

Me & you.

Humanity is so young.

>did the man who invented music go to music?

Also, meant that house was a gay scene, not hip-hop obviously haha

hmm ok then

music is a concept nobody 'invented'

really makes you think

no actually it was me

Lil' Yachty.
/thread

its literally encoded into us to make and appreciate combinations of notes and rhythm
fucking birds "dance" and "sing"
probably the first creature that could deliberately make sound

music a shit