PSA: "Soy boys" aren't real

PSA: "Soy boys" aren't real.

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/

drweil.com/health-wellness/health-centers/children/can-soy-feminize-a-boy/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20378106/

I get you faggots have fragile masculinity and deeply rooted insecurities but making up shit like "soy boys" only makes you look stupid in addition to pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
drweil.com/health-wellness/health-centers/children/can-soy-feminize-a-boy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20378106/
youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao
businessinsider.com/why-almond-milk-is-basically-a-scam-2015-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fact that you took the time posting this will ensure their use of "soyboy" as an insult for the next 6 months. Good job you idiot.

pic unrelated.

>implying

Trusting (((scientist)))
>A shekel for the good goy

I always thought the cause and effect relationship of the soy boy phenomenon is reversed.

soyboys trying desperately to say they aren't soy boys top kek

Meh correlation doesn't mean causation. But there definitely is some correlation. I'll stick toy almond milk.

>PSA: "Soy boys" aren't real.
>
>pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
>
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880595/
>
>drweil.com/health-wellness/health-centers/children/can-soy-feminize-a-boy/
>
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20378106/
>
>I get you faggots have fragile masculinity and deeply rooted insecurities but making up shit like "soy boys" only makes you look stupid in addition to pathetic.
Sting words from a weak soyboy.

What's the correlation?

Yes, I know I've hurt your masculinity but that doesn't make me wrong.

That people who consume large amounts of soy are feminine and liberal.

OP is a confirmed soy boy

YES THEY ARE FAGGOT
THEYRE LIBURULS

Lol so you don't consume soy because of a stereotype? You're so sad, dude.

>b-b-b-but chinks drink soy all the time and their men aren't feminised

Except that Asian men are the most woman like of anywhere. Furthermore asians are also largely lactose intolerant where as white people aren't, based on that difference along I am not trusting a study that says soy products are good for me because chinks use them.

Doesn't exist.

I love it when ignorant retards act like they know shit.

If you eat soy, you might as well be letting every nigger in the whole town run a train on your wife daily.

this from a faggot who shoves baconators up his ass

>Except that Asian men are the most woman like of anywhere.
Based off what criteria? Also that part wasn't a study, that was a doctor applying logic. The other studies report no significant effect on testosterone or sperm production.

Soy Boys 1)
The boys at Buzzfeed refuse to believe they're not real men, so they agree to take a testosterone level test.

Soy Boys 2)
The results.

Why do people who want to eat a healthy diet trigger you so much, faggot?

I don't wear corn rows for the same reason. I probably have low T anyway, and it really doesn't require too much effort

The fact that people squirm and have their effeminate nature called out is the point of calling people a soy boy more than if soy actually causes it or not. Watching people get uptight and refute the insult with scientific studies makes it all the more hilarious. If you really want to remove the excuse as to why your such a coward then go ahead.

>Based off what criteria?

Just look at them.

Also, just because a doctor says it doesn't mean it is true.

>soy industry is genuinely panicking and throwing money at a meme including this shill post made by someone working at a PR firm

>the meme in question was started in response to vegan shill posts made by someone working at a PR firm

>tfw you are the hub of the wheel

Look at them and tell me they're "healthy", let alone men:

Yeah, you got me good

says the faggot who's too much of a coward to actually direct his post at anyone

kek

looks fake user
like your outrage

In other words: you have no sense of self or free will.

how did they react to those results?

why do faggots reply with this retarded phrase?
I did. I did fucking "get you." "Good." You're literally an unhealthy faggot swallowing cheeseburger after cheeseburger and you think it's a good thing.

>Soy boy.
Eres puto.

The point of calling people a soy boy is so insecure men can feel better about themselves, which you've basically just confirmed.

Uh huh...

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao

I think you're gay user
those are some pretty boyz

>Just look at them
Confirmed for having a retarded argument.

You sure know a lot about my diet, user... but do you know what my favorite food is?

It's not anything healthy.

People doing healthy things obviously trigger you pretty hard. Hence this thread.

Confirmed what common sense was saying. Buzzfeed is a bunch of liberal faggot soy boys.

>do you know what my favorite food is?

op sounds like a salty cuck soyboy

GODDAMMIT SOYBOYS DONT EXIST

Whatever you say soyboy

Not OP, but it's actually quite healthy. There's meat in it, sometimes... but does that make it unhealthy? No. Everything in moderation...

You DO understand it's simply an expression referring to faggoty, effeminate men... right?

Soyboy doesn't literally mean eating excessive soy. Your genetics are influenced by multiple factors, both internal and external. You eat a pussy-ass vegan diet, you're on your way to becoming a soyboy since without meat and dairy, it's more difficult for your body to synthesize testosterone. Same if you grow up in an environment that vilifies you for masculine behavior (i.e. get adopted by some man-hating dyke couple who intend on raising you in a feminizing environment as a form of sadistic child abuse). You would avoid contact sports, prefer more sedentary domestic activities, and fail to develop a traditional male physique since your body would naturally adapt and optimize itself for your pussy-ass activities. Unfortunately for liberal males, they are subjected to the worst combinations of both. Shitty new-age diet while growing up in a PC environment that constantly punishes them for being male. What did you expect would happen?

Get back to prepping the bull, baby girl

See? you were even told to post that too

>all these meaningless buzzwords
Looks like I touched a nerve with this one.

Soy boy

idk what a soyboy is but i feel like it's me

no meat
no dairy
i get most of my proteins by shoving fistfulls of peanut butter into my face, and almond bars
quinoa

am i the soy boy thing

send help

It actually sounds like you're mad people are against Nazis, user.

>Has a correlation between high soy consumption and low T
>Makes the decision to reduce soy consumption because he may have low T
>Paid shills saying he has no free will
You got me user

you posted an anime picture

that's all you need to know, soyboy

i still got a reaction from ya ;^)

>since it's more difficult for your body to synthesize testosterone
Citation right now or kys.

it's mostly a political thing. If by chance you are a vegan who voted for Trump there's bargaining room. Only you'll have to eat a bacon cheeseburger to be part of the group.

>i get most of my proteins by shoving cockfulls of man butter into my face

ftfy

>ya
>;^)

and you think soyboys are gay?

SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI SOI BOI

Still mad Hillary lost, soy boy?

Yes, I know you're trying to save face by appearing "ironic" but it won't work. Give it up thin skin, you've failed.

shit son, stop taking the bait

>know which way you'll run
Lol

you alt right nazis are sure obsessed with Clinton
you should let it go
Trump has a lot of problems right now
he needs you

shh I want to enrage it

idk i smoke a lot of weed and get paranoid about people changing cow to beef and pig to pork etc

separating us from our motherly mammal brethren

honestly, once science invents a viscous substance that can be made to taste like anything you want, they'll stop eating meat

tbh, u should learn 2 use a comma.

You're mad... you're mad OBAMA is gone! HAHAHAHAHA... you're a soy boy pajama boy!

>;^)
We don't use winkies here at Sup Forums, user. Lurk moar.

Where did I mention Obama or Clinton?

I pointed out that you appear to be mad that people are denouncing neo-Nazis, and then you started bringing up Clinton.

I think you're mad, user.

Teach us, great old one.

idk i don't care either way

i just didn't know what a soyboy was and i like fitting into categories so im gonna buy a tshirt i think

He's cute.
I think you're gay, too.

You should. There is literally nothing wrong with being a soy boy. They eat better and they recognize that nazis are a bad thing.

You sad

>muh purposeful misinterpretation

ITT trolls trolling trolls

you're mad faggot

They also despise hierarchy, and tribalism, things that make us stronger.

except me

This, if anything all the retards are jealous of soy boys.

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

well actually idk i think hitler wasn't necessarily bad i just think his perception of right and wrong were different from whatever experiences he had

i dont really believe in morality or right and wrong

He's weak, and looks sickly. Probably a bottom. He can't be older than 25, and already has a receding hairline. Pathetic.

Why do vegetarians have the worst farts?
There's all kinds of stinky shit in meat.

so if he put on a few pounds and put on a wig, you'd let him fuck on top?

Thats literally the most degenerate thing I have ever read.

>I'll stick toy almond milk.

you do that

businessinsider.com/why-almond-milk-is-basically-a-scam-2015-4

>Based off what criteria?
>Just look at them.
science

>why rich white conservatives would be horrified at healthy choices

kek

/trends

guilty as charged i guess

Trumpfags need something to deflect from how shit-tier a President he is. This is just another attempt. Their keyboard works.