So I have been feeling depressed for a while now and I’m on meds but I fear I’m just a burden to my family and...

So I have been feeling depressed for a while now and I’m on meds but I fear I’m just a burden to my family and friends. My main question is what’s the easiest way to kill yourself without it being painful I’d like to go out the least painful way there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

opiates

Gas helium.

12G Shotgun with 00 Buck to the brain. Godspeed OP o7

Actually put effort into your relationships. You might already be a burden to talk to until you become likeable, just put in effort. Killing yourself would make you a massive burden by having to pay for your dumbass funeral.

A gun, but cover everything as to not make a mess.

Any gunshot to the temple should do it faster than you can feel it, all with a bit of pressure from your finger. stream it somewhere

nice try

Dubs of truth

Fuck suicide people are so fucking pathetic. Get your shit together bro. People die all the time think i give a fuck? Your just gonna live in your mind in a hole in the ground regretting it for eternity. Theres no heaven no hell no escape from this shit you feel. Even if there was an afterlife youll still feel the same way so maybe channel your sadness into art or some shit. Drugs or whatev

You obviously care enough to reply you nigger

Just hang in there user, you're not too gone for this world. There's time to get your life together. God speed comrade ;-;7

Trying to jerk off not see sad bitches all day

Beta blockers benzos opiates and alot of vodka

Hanging is quick and painless if you do it correctly. You break your neck resulting in instant death. The correct method is placing the nose under the chin loosely and pull the knot taught from the back so it forms a horizontal line under the jaw. Move the know around the neck to your right side of the neck set back about an inch or so. Just align it with the ear for best results. Follow chart to correctly measure drop and elevate yourself so there is an added 5 inches from the ground as clearance from the drop height. As soon as the rope goes taught after stepping off the neck will break in two crushing the 2nd 3rd vertebra causing instant death. 100% accurate and effective.

That doesn't work a lot of the time. It just takes out the prefrontal cortex, not responsible for many vital parts of the body.

You are pretty stupid, aren't you

That just paralyzes you and renders you immobile while your brain retains full consciousness until it's sufficiently deprived of oxygen and lapse into a comma.

yes, interestingly the human body does not have any mechanism to detect low oxygen, the sensation of suffocating actually comes from high PH caused by excess blood CO2

False, crushing the 2nd and 3rd vertebrae results in instant death. It is call research faggot. Exactly the same method used in executions.

this. unlike a lot of Sup Forums infographics this one is accurate. you don't feel like you're suffocating because that's caused by CO2 buildup, which doesn't happen when oxygen is replaced by inert gas.
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas

why kill yourself when you can die fighting against the people who made society into one that makes you miserable every day. just start killing journalists niggers and jews, doesnt really matter if u die in the process because you'll die anyways

when the spinal cord is damaged that high up it stops the signals that keep your heart and lungs going

If you're thinking about doing this is it stupid to worry about how long your bodywill be laying there before someone discovers it?

Correct.

this. if you're goona do it, just know someone will have to clean you up so sit in the tub, pull the shower curtain, and cover yourself in a tarp or dry cleaner bag. a .22 will go in the skull but not out; it'll just rattle about and blend your grey matter so that's prolly the least messy way of going about it. I recommend don't do it, but I can't tell you there's anything better.

it's probably her again

/r/ing oyster pasta

Not in the tub fuck, too hard to lift you out, especially if not found soon enough. Just do it in the street, clean up starts immediately, sooner you are forgotten.

yeah, chances are a good minute would pass but the street is too public, I guess the tile floor next to the tub would be best, but call 911 first and just leave the line open as you do the deed. That way, no random innocent person has to happen across your corpse and it doesn't go a week or 2 fermenting in some bathroom.

>Longways for results.
Thanks for following this rule.

I never got why people would kill themselves.

So if you die, you obviously don't give a shit. Like, about anyone. 'cause if there is anyone who loves you, you don't give a FUCK about them, or hurting them, and if there's not, there's no one to give a shit about.

So instead of killing yourself why don't you just get the fuck out? Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the mother fucking country. Go on an adventure. Spend your time doing something awesome, like tracking down some terrorists. Go be James Bond. Go fuck up a shark with a harpoon. Danger? Fuck that, you were going up against 100% death rate before, you're being safe now. Fuck everything man the world is your oyster.

Sometimes I wish I was suicidal. I'd pull the barrel out of my mouth and point it in the air, start a revolution, LIVE. Move to Barcelona or Rome or Berlin, hit the bars, band some chicks. STD's who fucking gives a shit?

And then when I'm done, maybe I wouldn't want to kill myself, 'cause I've seen how beautiful the world really is...